Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

saik

Literally the only keeper keeping a CS this week is on my bench. :mad:
Keep calm and trust Onana. :wenger:

But seriously though, who would have expected Forest to keep a CS against Chelsea away. Even I put Turner on my bench. Fecking shet ass Chelsea players ruined this GW for me. :lol:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
You would assume so but it's been 1 game against a team who have (somehow) had a worse start than Luton :lol:
True but if he plays up top then it changes things. Solomon had an assist as well and he works rather than Richi. This might be the lineup going forward for Spurs or at least I hope it is.

Dazzmondo

That Liverpool defence, I just know it was a mistake to bench Diaby. He's going to score

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
So which position does Gravenbach play in this Liverpool midfield? Will he rotate with MacAllister or Szbo?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Delighted I left Rashy in, as we're generally such a low threat in the big aways.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Onana is a major concern. We haven't looked good defensively and then today when we actually looked better we end up conceding 3!

It's not just that though. Yellow cards in consecutive matches for time wasting and if that penalty gets given against Wolves it's another or maybe even a red.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only just realised it was a Saka assist. Could have done without that.

RDCR07

Onana is a major concern. We haven't looked good defensively and then today when we actually looked better we end up conceding 3!

It's not just that though. Yellow cards in consecutive matches for time wasting and if that penalty gets given against Wolves it's another or maybe even a red.
I have Onana too but who do you go for? All keepers are terrible this year.

Moby

Dick

Just let him be for now. Will go whenever I WC.

saik

Already WC'd yesterday night. Was obvious I was ending with a negative arrow anyways as I had 2 Arsenal and 2 United players today.

Onana has been a fecking terrible pick. Twice now he ended up with 0 points. Him and Jackson have destroyed my rank for the last couple of weeks. :mad:

I'll take 2 points from rubbish bottom half GKs at this point thank you.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I have Onana too but who do you go for? All keepers are terrible this year.
Someone cheaper if they're all much of a muchness?

Leno, Henderson, Flekken?

Areola a huge shout but 2 nasty fixtures upcoming.

RDCR07

I'm okay with that. A transfer is far more valuable. I also still have Gabriel and might end up keeping him on bench till WC unless there's a very clear upgrade, same with Onana.
Yeah i was thinking of transferring to Leno but we also have 3 homes in the next 4 till intl break so might as well stick with him. I’m saving the one FT I have in case there in an injury during internationals.

Dazzmondo

Don't like prioritising gk transfers but Onana's got to go. Not waiting for his price to drop

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Look forward to 2 weeks off this game, then 2 freebie transfers at the end of the window.

RDCR07

The guy with the highest points for the week had Haaland, Alvarez, Ferguson and Son AND he triple captained Haaland. Lucky bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.