Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I delete my account?

The guy who's about to leapfrog me is on target to hit 120 points. The cnut has 4 (4!!!!) 15+ players in this team. This shit should be illegal

Frig is going on here with Foden.
Hugely worth it for sweet sweet Haaland (c) points though

It is a bit ridiculous that Foden has a hatrick and I can't enjoy it because the guy below me in my ML captained him and has leapfrogged 2 places already.

Got rid of foden for next week yesterday. Regretting that at this point.

I’ve got a similar decision and I’m on Foden at the moment. Could see him being rested. Don’t feel great about it though!
I blame you for influencing me :(

First 100 of this season. Wonderful week, slightly ruined by captaining Yeti.

Foden, Richarlison, Watkins and Garnacho all having smashing games. Finally overall rank back under 1m. :lol:

I’ve got a similar decision and I’m on Foden at the moment. Could see him being rested. Don’t feel great about it though!
mourinho-upset.gif

DsRHFtE.png

101 all out. Two City clowns up top ruined the night.
Almost the same front 7, just that your 2points from Alvarez are replaced by 2points from Solanke for me. Same total as well. :lol:

Ended up on 66 points, De Bruyne robbed of a bonus point by Muapay in the end :lol:

Very mid score.

78. Could've been a lot worse after that captain blank. Feel slightly relieved.

Probably sensible to roll this week into dgw25.
Interesting. This is the mini WC week for most. Lots of hits coming in after we know the cup replays and big teams doubling. I'm 100% on a -4 even with 2 FTs.

End on 87.
Weird how you can have a great score but still feel like shite purely down to the captain choice. Solanke :lol:

Interesting. This is the mini WC week for most. Lots of hits coming in after we know the cup replays and big teams doubling. I'm 100% on a -4 even with 2 FTs.

I have no idea what any of the implications of the cup games are. Feels good to be completely out of the loop for once. Crellins of the world have sucked the life out of the game.

I have no idea what any of the implications of the cup games are. Feels good to be completely out of the loop for once. Crellins of the world have sucked the life out of the game.
I might do the transfers today but the villa Chelsea replay will change a lot of plans as that involves arsenal and West ham as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.