Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
People never learn. So...
I just sold Bowen, so I hope he absolutely smashes it on Sunday. I don't have Areola either, so hope they keep the cleanest of clean sheets while at it.

I mean the deadline has long since past so makes no difference at all whether he does or doesn't tell us. I'd still take 10 mins of Bowen over 90 mins of Archer anyway.

Most boring game week ever. In the bin with it.

I'll tell you,… you can tell Salah if he‘s watching it, Mozambique are still fighting for this title, and he's got to go to Cape Verde and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if they beat them, love it!
Prediction - Egypt go out in the last 16 without Salah and then he hot foots it back for the Chelsea game

Loving my defenders at the moment...

Gabriel, Porro, Doughty, Estu, Trippier. Well maybe not Trippier but he's benched and I reckon he'll come good again soon.

That was a bit of a mad decision with the form he's been in. I've been thinking about getting rid.

Aye, I was struggling for options and Arsenal had Palace at home so it was more out of hope than anything ha. The only other option was Palmer and he didn’t really bag a lot of points either but certainly more than Saka so far.

Annoying with Gabriel but can't knock a goal and assist still.

Saka just isn't doing enough with so many other options.

Aye, I was struggling for options and Arsenal had Palace at home so it was more out of hope than anything ha. The only other option was Palmer and he didn’t really bag a lot of points either but certainly more than Saka so far.

Ahhh yeah it was a tough one. I brought in Palmer and threw the Captaincy on him and for once this season a gamble paid off.

Would have been happy with 24 points between Gab and Saka.
It's the only 6 from Saka that feels upsetting.

Hmm that seems like a decent plan but aren't you the one who makes bad decisions?
I have my good days too. Saliba and Salah out, Kdb and Gabriel in were my good day for this gw.
Buying Toney instead Solanke will be bad one .

Status
Not open for further replies.