Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gahhh Martinelli getting all the spoils. Hoped for a nice cross to Saka

Captained Saka in a 5 - 0 win and got absolutely jack shit from it. Not my year.

How's Saka the useless cnut only managed 3 points when they've won 5-0. Another piss poor captaincy decision from me.

Terrible result there in with Gabriel killing me. I wanted to get him in but went for Estu and I would love to switch him for Saliba but just too many fires.

At least Saka blanked.

Saka and Zinchenko, not a goal or assist between them.

Saka one I find funny because of people captaining him. Works out as a differential in a way.

Clean sheet for Zinny but loads of people jumped on Gabriel recently and out of nowhere he's scored twice in recent weeks. It couldn't have been predicted, or done with foresight, annoying.

How's Saka the useless cnut only managed 3 points when they've won 5-0. Another piss poor captaincy decision from me.

Unbelievable Jeff.

I stand by that comment about Arsenal attack being easy to avoid. When Salah comes back fit I'm happy to bin him especially with the likes of Bowen and Richarlison actually playing as strikers.

Still, despite the captaincy fail I'm on 48 with Areola, Estu, Solanke and Bowen/Archer to play. Could be much worse.

Son out for someone later next week.

So, this captain Saka decision.

Where did it come from? I was taken in by it, but that's the last time I'm letting the consensus in here guide me. It felt wrong right from the start

56 with Alli, Toney and Estu to play. That Saka-Gabriel blunder cost me 9 points.
But at least Saka wouldn't be in bonus either way.

As expected there was close to zero chance of Saka matching or outscoring Palmer's 10 points given how he has played this season.

Doubt I'll make many calls as stupid as this one. 7 points is a lot. :mad:

Where did it come from? I was taken in by it, but that's the last time I'm letting the consensus in here guide me. It felt wrong right from the start
Tbf, this week was really full of shit options.
Kdb coming from injury, Salah, Son and Haaland out, Watkins flopped....
At the end, one dodgy penalty decided between Palmer and Saka.

Odegaard’s another useless cnut! Least Raya kept a clean sheet which will be a small consolation. Imagine tripling up on Arsenal and they win 5-0 yet the only decent points you earn come from the goalkeeper! :wenger: :lol:

As expected there was close to zero chance of Saka matching or outscoring Palmer's 10 points given how he has played this season.

Doubt I'll make many calls as stupid as this one. 7 points is a lot. :mad:
7 points is not a lot. It is not nothing but not a lot for sure.
One CS with bonus. Basically nothing. (Remember when Seinfeld was explaining to Elaine how 5 days are basically 2 days?:D).

Great week here (sorry) with Palmer cappa, Gabriel among other things. 65 with Bowen (or Gordon from bench) and Solanke to go.

Watching that replay over and over. There is no way that they can be sure that ball is going out. Bastards.

57 with Turner, Ward-Prowse and Archer to come. Not bad. Can't see too many more points though.

Wouldn't mind if Archer doesn't play as Branthwaite is waiting on the bench with 6. Archer was only a sub in their last PL game vs. City, not sure why so you never know. Started in the FA Cup after that. Mind you, I think this game provides a better than usual points-scoring potential for him. West Ham can be ropey away.

7 points is not a lot. It is not nothing but not a lot for sure.
One CS with bonus. Basically nothing. (Remember when Seinfeld was explaining to Elaine how 5 days are basically 2 days?:D).
It's absolutely huge given I lost them due to a shite captaincy call that made zero sense. Given how bad this GW has been I expect to lose another 6 points with Bowen dropping a 1 pointer.

He's the 4th highest scoring midfielder behind Salah, Son and Bowen (all of whom are unavailable/doubtful) and with Haaland injured - there weren't many other obvious candidates asides from Palmer.

Toney straight in for Brentford. Was anyone here ballsy enough to go for him?

Was kind of hoping Turner might be dropped again. Dubravka from my bench only got 3 but I'd probably take that. Who knows with 'keepers though? They're an absolute mystery to me.

Toney straight in for Brentford. Was anyone here ballsy enough to go for him?

Was kind of hoping Turner might be dropped again. Dubravka from my bench only got 3 but I'd probably take that. Who knows with 'keepers though? They're an absolute mystery to me.
I have him. Toney delivers.

Delighted I changed the captain to Watkins instead of Toney 20 mins before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.