Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd fan btw
Weird place for top reddedness. We're dead and it's a choice between two evils.

I'd personally choose Liverpool for this year because of the unprecedented 4-peat (and I would never choose Liverpool as a lesser evil).

Burnely at home with Haaland potentially coming back. KdB might be eating good.

Gah, I see my decision to hold back on KDB til he started playing regularly paid off.

That 3rd goal dropping my bonus points for Gordan :lol: Still not a bad start, captained Palmer, have Gusto, Gordon and Foden.

So how big is KdB's ownership jumping by next GW given everyone has the budget and it's a big gap between gameweeks again :lol:

He's magic at giving those who punt on him a jump. The 4 goal haul was a season changer in like GW36 a couple years back, now a nice January boost for any who went for him this week.

Apparently an injury time foul changed his stats but delay in changing BPs.

So someone on Twitter said. And people on Twitter are usually trustworthy?
A few saying his BPS didn’t change for the last few minutes incl injury time, which was odd given fouls made. So the late updating might make sense, BUT… there’s a cutoff of one hour post final whistle?

FPL Towers doing their thang …. again.

36 so far with 4 playing (Palmer(c), Gordon, Foden, Colwill).

inside top 60k and 12th in Caf league. Best run I’ve had ever.

have all my outfield bench coming in though, Archer, Pinnock and Porro for Bowen, Haaland and Taylor - that could make or break me, but staying inside top 80k would be great going. Might have to rejig midfield if Bowen stays out and Foden gets less creativity with KbB back with a bang

I brought him in last night but he said post match that he's nowhere near fit yet and it was will power that got him through the 20 mins so we'll see if it was a good idea or not.

He certainly looked like he was blowing hard. Tricky one if you were / have brought him in with Haaland back soon and Salah to return but there remains good budget options across the midfield.

Might it be cause for a GW25 WC if you can get all 3 in?

I brought him in last night but he said post match that he's nowhere near fit yet and it was will power that got him through the 20 mins so we'll see if it was a good idea or not.

17 days before next game, so plenty of time to be fit

Thing with KDB is, with CL Action back soon and them also still in FA Cup, it's almost certain he will be rotated. And for 10+ million I'm not sure I want to own a player who can be rotated all the time.

He certainly looked like he was blowing hard. Tricky one if you were / have brought him in with Haaland back soon and Salah to return but there remains good budget options across the midfield.

Might it be cause for a GW25 WC if you can get all 3 in?

Just keep the money in the bank for doing KDB to Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.