Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's four weeks in a row I get the captain wrong.

Haaland is definitely on the chopping block for me

That's four weeks in a row I get the captain wrong.

Haaland is definitely on the chopping block for me

Don't want people injured, but if he is out for a few weeks, it wouldn't half help readjusting the funds.
Although the same for everyone with him!

Don't want people injured, but if he is out for a few weeks, it wouldn't half help readjusting the funds.
Although the same for everyone with him!
With him an injury doubt, I was already considering selling and adding Son and Saka.

14m is just too much in this game if he's not performing like last year.

Need that Newcastle goal. Another Saliba CS after benching him in a big game the same way as City would majorly piss me off.

Come on, Arseteta, I need that Newcastle CS gone.

That Havertz-injected attack is so apt for this club - complete arse. All my rivals have either Trippier or even him plus Schar.

This is an expensive CS

The amount of Trippier benchers is insane.... or just Newcastle players in general, though I get that, but not Trippier. Lads a magnet for bonus points. Saved my day.

City score 6 and Newcastle keep a clean sheet yet Haaland, Alvarez and Burn score me 5 points between them.

Going Haaland-less this week has been the opposite of last week.

Shame Gordon got booked as he’d have got me 11 instead of 7 otherwise.

Disaster 22 points from 8 , 4 players left. 17 points on the bench with two players on my bench yet to play.

Archer 9 pts on bench while captain Haaland and Alvarez stinking the place along with Saka.

Looking at getting rid of Haaland for the next few. Issue seems to be who for? I can get him and a midfielder out to get Salah in but who up top instead of Haaland? Already got Watkins and Alvarez. Feels like there’s so few options at attacker this year.

Just looked at the highest points for this week.

How the hell does someone come to the decision to triple captain Doku?

Going Haaland-less this week has been the opposite of last week.

Yep, this is a 5 (or potentially 9) week strategy for me. Last week was bad, this week was good (hopefully very good depending on how the remaining fixtures go).

Remains to be seen how it goes over the whole period, but I think both strategies clearly have their merits.

Can't see myself selling Haaland even though it's crossing my mind again. Only way would be if he is going to spend time on the sidelines.

Any other talk is me getting annoyed at my captain selections and impatience.

Would also need a way to bring him back when Salah goes to AFCON. Mbeumo from my current team will probably go too and I don't know about Son at the Asia Cup?

Mitoma, who I don't own right now will be at the Asia Cup I'm guessing.

That's some big hitters from this season gone and I'd be trying to shoehorn Haaland back in around that time even if they're only gone for 2 matches. It's a good while off but add in forced transfers for other reasons plus ones that I want to make due to form/fixture runs and it will soon be here.

It's too much manoeveuring for me unless I was to burn up my second wildcard early.

Last edited:
Is the a first the Asian cup being played in the middle of European club seasons?

Digne before I got him:

-1, 10, 5, 1, 5, 5

Digne since I got him:

1, 2, 2, 2, 1

Absolute fecking troll cnut :mad:

Just looked at the highest points for this week.

How the hell does someone come to the decision to triple captain Doku?

13 people did I think.

Some people think template teams and Captain Haaland is a boring way to play the game.

They might be right.

Digne before I got him:

-1, 10, 5, 1, 5, 5

Digne since I got him:

1, 2, 2, 2, 1

Absolute fecking troll cnut :mad:

I had to get rid last week when Villa conceded late on with that own goal. The week before there was the deflected Bowen effort. Had him and Cash in tandem for a few weeks who is also on thin ice.

Villa have had nice looking fixtures but they can't keep a clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.