Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Martinelli 10, White 7 as it stands with bonuses added.
Would have preferred a 0-0, but will accept the dirty points.

Of cause Mahrez doesn’t fecking start why would he he’s only been City’s best player for the past month, he can feck off for Solly March

These rotations always seem to happen the week you're rocking a bare 11 as well don't they!
No bench salvation, although he'll clearly come on at 83 or something anyway for a 1 pointer.

Shows the patience does pay off at times. A few weeks ago White & Martinelli looked poor options in both area of the pitch for Arsenal returns.
I regret forcing Martinelli out for Saka a bit now but I think long term it’s the right move for my squad. I don’t think I’ll be going triple premium of Kane + Haaland + Salah/KDB going forward so the Saka move frees up funds everywhere else.

Absolutely right though sometimes you just need to let the averages balance out with time.

I regret forcing Martinelli out for Saka a bit now but I think long term it’s the right move for my squad. I don’t think I’ll be going triple premium of Kane + Haaland + Salah/KDB going forward so the Saka move frees up funds everywhere else.

Absolutely right though sometimes you just need to let the averages balance out with time.

I say this, but maybe those 5 or 6 games Martinelli did jack all saw me miss a tonne of points there :lol:

Did Gnoto just get a yellow from the bench? Top shithouse.
I was wondering why he was on 1 point after initially showing as 2 points and completing 60min. That punt worked out well. :lol:

Shows the patience does pay off at times. A few weeks ago White & Martinelli looked poor options in both area of the pitch for Arsenal returns.
Correct, and chasing points rarely works. Martinelli had as good underlying stats as Saka and Odegaard, but there was a big question mark over Trossard. I sold him for Odegaard and the Norwegian blanked in every game since - I think like 4 of them - with Martinelli scoring twice. I panicked over his minutes but got punished with his lucky 90+4 goal :lol:

Salah (C) tonight such a differential, glad I won’t have a chance to watch the game

Correct, and chasing points rarely works. Martinelli had as good underlying stats as Saka and Odegaard, but there was a big question mark over Trossard. I sold him for Odegaard and the Norwegian blanked in every game since - I think like 4 of them - with Martinelli scoring twice. I panicked over his minutes but got punished with his lucky 90+4 goal :lol:

Salah (C) tonight such a differential, glad I won’t have a chance to watch the game

This comment surprised me, but checking the fantasy scout poll Saka is 39.57% and Salah 38.38%

One guy above me in my work league took a -12, losing Rashford and Shaw, and didn't actually bring Salah in. He could be utterly pumped if Salah scores even half decently. (Captained Saka).

So no Darwin confirmed...

Could still haul in the second game. But this helps me out a lot.

Such a disaster round and my only hope is Salah going mental.

Need to hope Liverpool lose and Salah score really.

Akanji since I brought him in: 3 points in 4 games. Absolutely dispise my team at the moment. Looking at a third straight red arrow. Down from 6k a few weeks ago to 20k.

This week has been a disaster and Nunez is not even playing. Hopefully Liverpool lose

What are the chances of Darwin missing the midweek game against Wolves too? I hope he does as I have a guaranteed 9 points on the bench as my auto sub.