Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Our lord and saviour will smash it.

I made Salah Captain still :nervous:
Yeah I'm still on him but really tempted by both Saka and Ode. Liverpool might end up back being shite. Arsenal we know will surely smash Leicester at least. My problem is I don't know if Saka or Ode is a better captain choice and either of them can be the one who gets points. For pool it's likely Salah is involved if they score.

I am torn between taking 0 hits and seeing what my rank goes up to before kick off, and taking a -8 to bring in TAA and Saka

Gone with the gimmick of the week and Salah/Darwin in. But captained Odegaard.

Argh you cnuts are making me doubt my Salah captain...

If I had Saka i'd definitely captain him. Don't feel brave enough to go for Odegaard and Salah more explosive.

Got 50 mins to mull it over :annoyed:

Shaw is an easy sell for me.

Blank this week, Liverpool away, Newcastle away and Brighton away all coming up and maybe another blank too.

Smells like I'm bringing TAA, Salah and Darwin, but it's the second time for Darwin this season in my team and again I'll feel disgusted having this donkey, spells trouble only.

Tarkowski is such an unreal goal threat lately with crazy xG that I'm really worried going without him, he's bound to score

Smells like I'm bringing TAA, Salah and Darwin, but it's the second time for Darwin this season in my team and again I'll feel disgusted having this donkey, spells trouble only.

Tarkowski is such an unreal goal threat lately with crazy xG that I'm really worried going without him, he's bound to score
Nah. I have him. So he won't do shit. You're ok.

Decided against it and kept Kane. The fact Liverpool play us in 26 put me off these moves.

I have wildcarded in the end after contemplating a -12 this week and then another -4 in next two weeks to start to set up for Brighton/Brentford, which is a low key double that shouldn’t be overlooked in my mind. Both very underrated teams and better than both Chelsea/Liverpool.

Full 15 playing players (no fluff like Bueno or Patterson) to help navigate next few weeks. Already 3 Brighton/Brentford. Three best Arsenal options (I couldn’t fit in Saka before), three best Pool options, punts on Tark, Dawson and Sarabia. GKs with doubles and playing weeks ahead. 10 DGW this week and should have 5 for Brighton/Brentford double with transfers.

I am happy enough and keeping 15 should help me prepare for BB on a double. Free Hit still in the pocket too.

Good luck everyone!

Decided against it and kept Kane. The fact Liverpool play us in 26 put me off these moves.
Fair enough. I felt like getting triple premium DGW assets on just -4 will pay off anyway, wanted to sell Kepa but kept him so getting rid of Kane felt less painful, can happily cheer against him this week.

I have wildcarded in the end after contemplating a -12 this week and then another -4 in next two weeks to start to set up for Brighton/Brentford, which is a low key double that shouldn’t be overlooked in my mind. Both very underrated teams and better than both Chelsea/Liverpool.

Full 15 playing players (no fluff like Bueno or Patterson) to help navigate next few weeks. Already 3 Brighton/Brentford. Three best Arsenal options (I couldn’t fit in Saka before), three best Pool options, punts on Tark, Dawson and Sarabia. GKs with doubles and playing weeks ahead. 10 DGW this week and should have 5 for Brighton/Brentford double with transfers.

I am happy enough and keeping 15 should help me prepare for BB on a double. Free Hit still in the pocket too.

Good luck everyone!
Sounds really good, for -12 I'd take a WC as well. What's your 3 Brighton/Brentford? For the 27&29 I'm pretty much set on Raya, Mee & Toney + Mitoma, Estupinian. If I'm stingy with transfers I'm not sure I'll double on Brentford defence, but it might be worth it.

I said fuxk it and got TAA and Gakpo in so got 6 players with db

Gonna sell TAA again i think for Shaw afterwards

And Captain Saka

Sounds really good, for -12 I'd take a WC as well. What's your 3 Brighton/Brentford? For the 27&29 I'm pretty much set on Raya, Mee & Toney + Mitoma, Estupinian. If I'm stingy with transfers I'm not sure I'll double on Brentford defence, but it might be worth it.

I have Raya, Mee and Estupinian on the bench this week and will do Darwin/Sarabia for Toney/Mitoma before that gameweek. That’s the plan anyway!

Punt on Sarabia paying off but punt on Dawson looks like a bad one. Unless Liverpool are awful and that would be even worse FPL wise!

Bueno actually had a good game today. Unfortunate that Solomon decided to score a worldie.

Who the feck do I bench next week? :lol:

D376-A022-9080-4-B52-9-F4-B-4-E7-B13-DD822-C.jpg

Classic Andreas. When you actually need to field him he can't even just put a 2 point shift in. Always has to get that trimmed in half with a booking to boot.

Nketiah/Darwin would be a disaster. Hoping that isn’t true.