Fantasy Premier League 22/23

feck it, taken -4.

Kepa
Tarkow, Bueno, Gabriel
Martinelli, Saka, Salah
, Andreas
Haaland, Darwin, Mitro

7 doublers. Will take further hit to replace Mitro if it's confirmed he's injured.
I don’t think Mitro is making it. I’m thinking 1 week punt on Watkins

Grrr Mitrovic looking unlikely to play.
0.1m away from Mitro to Darwin
Could go for Iheancho or Watkins... but don't feel either are worth taking a -4 for

Yeah might do something like that.
I’m tempted to keep Kane do:

De Brunye - Saka
Mitrovic - Nunez
Martinelli - Gakpo

Thought process De Brunye unlikely to play so Saka is an upgrade.

Mitrovic all but confirmed out so Nunez 2 fixtures better.

Martinelli - Minutes managed like Gakpo but covered by Odegaard and Saka. Gakpo potential for a goal or assist despite rotation and means I don’t bring Salah in for a one week punt just Gakpo who I’m happy to lose.

Then means I can keep Darwin for one week if needed or swap with Toney and get Raya in for Ederson to free up funds

Thoughts @Dirty Schwein

Grrr Mitrovic looking unlikely to play.
0.1m away from Mitro to Darwin
Could go for Iheancho or Watkins... but don't feel either are worth taking a -4 for
Watkins has been in great form so he’s the only one I’m looking for if I bring in Salah

I’m tempted to keep Kane do:

De Brunye - Saka
Mitrovic - Nunez
Martinelli - Gakpo

Thought process De Brunye unlikely to play so Saka is an upgrade.

Mitrovic all but confirmed out so Nunez 2 fixtures better.

Martinelli - Minutes managed like Gakpo but covered by Odegaard and Saka. Gakpo potential for a goal or assist despite rotation and means I don’t bring Salah in for a one week punt just Gakpo who I’m happy to lose.

Then means I can keep Darwin for one week if needed or swap with Toney and get Raya in for Ederson to free up funds

Thoughts @Dirty Schwein
You'll be bricking it every time Salah runs at the defence haha.

I might bring in Felix.

I’m also one of the madmen going without Salah or Saka. 100% I’m going to get punished - but with Mitro out it’s impossible to get any of them in.

I’m also one of the madmen going without Salah or Saka. 100% I’m going to get punished - but with Mitro out it’s impossible to get any of them in.
I can get Salah in but with Mitrovic I end up -8 and down Kane. I’m gambling this week.

Looks solid. Only question is whether it's worth doing Kane to Darwin, which is a conundrum I'm facing too. Otherwise, that's as solid a team as I've seen.

The idea of taking Kane out for a -4 screams risk doesn't it.
All it takes is Kane scoring and you'd need a 2 goal Darwin shift just to be neutral!

Thinking of taking another -4 for Pickford. I don’t fancy Chelsea away for Tottenham so fancy making those 4 points back up with Pickford over two games.

It gives me another player who plays in the blank and helps me keep my options open. I don’t even need to take out Kepa to do it and Ward is useless at the moment as an option. Edging me towards a possible bench boost without a wildcard too

Again, seems silly, but it’s an opportunity to change a keeper without losing any points on transfers.

Maybe watch Pickford on the first goal at Anfield before confirming that one :wenger:

I've done it. -8 :lol:

-8 :lol:

I'm intrigued what my pal at work is going to do. He captained Casemiro (-2!) the week a lot of us triple captained Rashy (60) and didn't even have him, so he's still counting that 62 point loss!

He has

3 Newcastle - including Pope
But his 2nd keeper is a non playing one
Shaw & Casemiro
Non playing Amartey

He does have 2 freebies, and Salah, 3 Arsenal, Kane & Haaland, but will be intrigued how he deals with that little lot!

100% get both on a FH. Darwin, Nketiah, Cyborg is the forward line for a FH this week. Kane is playing Chelsea.

Thought about it but sticking with Kane instead of Nunez, just don't trust Nunez enough. Kane performs in big games as well, Chelsea haven't been good recently.

Managed to find a way to have Nketiah, Kane and Haaland by fitting the lowest value players on the bench.

Are you that adverse to a hit though? Especially if you would captain one of them?

I can’t think of a reason why you wouldn’t have one, especially since Saka is so cheap.

Are you that adverse to a hit though? Especially if you would captain one of them?

I can’t think of a reason why you wouldn’t have one, especially since Saka is so cheap.

I already have 3 from Arsenal, and don’t want to take out Kane.

I’m doing Mitro->Darwin, Bruno->Gakpo and Neco W->Tarkowski.

After transfers I’m on:

Ederson (I’ll get him out next window)
Bueno Tarkowski White
Gakpo Saka Odegaard Andreas
Kane Haaland Darwin

I already have 3 from Arsenal, and don’t want to take out Kane.

I’m doing Mitro->Darwin, Bruno->Gakpo and Neco W->Tarkowski.

Yeah, those are good moves given Mitro’s out and Tark’s price. Who will you captain?

Took a hit to bring in Salah and Tarks.
Quite happy with the Team I can field:

Kepa
White Tarkowski Bueno
Salah Saka McNeil Andreas
Haaland Kane Nketiah

Only headache is captaincy. Salah or Saka?
But I think @CassiusClaymore has convinced me to gamble on Salah.:)

Took a hit to bring in Salah and Tarks.
Quite happy with the Team I can field:

Kepa
White Tarkowski Bueno
Salah Saka McNeil Andreas
Haaland Kane Nketiah

Only headache is captaincy. Salah or Saka?
But I think @CassiusClaymore has convinced me to gamble on Salah.:)
If you took the hit to bring in Salah, might as well Captain him.

This week has to be one of the toughest to rationalise a transfer policy..

Plan A
White out for Robertson
Mitoma out for Odegaard (-4)

Plan B
Cucurella out for Robertson
Shaw out for Tawkowski (-4)

Plan C
Kane out for Darwin
Mitoma out for Salah (-4)

Trying to hedge my bets for upcoming unknowns so I've pretty much ruled out C!

Don't very much like A as it involves selling a player in White who I believe will haul at least 8 points as well as Mitoma who doubles in 27!

B isn't great in terms of the value built up in Shaw, but it's between him, Walker and Trips, and the former doesn't feel right when he's the only one playing this GW!

Saka or Salah captain is fecking impossible. Leicester and Everton have looked semi decent recently, but Saka is in form and they are both at the Emirates, but there's that chance Salah explodes and you're left reeling..

Kelleher
Gabriel - Faes - Shaw
KDB
- Mitoma - Andreas - Mahrez
Nketiah - Haaland - Johnson

subs
Pope - Rashford - Mee - Trippier

all in bold have no match

1 FT, Wildcard, FH and TC available

5.3m in bank

probably go KDB to Salah

any other ideas? Currently top of family league and bragging rights with 1439 points but closely followed by reigning champion on 1405. (champ for 4 years in a row so need to knock him off his perch!)

appreciate thoughts!
Ok played a FH and went for this

Pickford
Gabriel - Takowski - Dawson
Salah - Saka - Andreas - Odegaard
Cunha - Haaland - Darwin

Subs
Kelleher, Rashford - Shaw - trippier

still got time for additional free transfers. 1.3m in bank
Went for Salah as captain as he’s got 2 games and more likely to score more than once compared to saka or Odegaard who were my other choice

Ok played a FH and went for this

Pickford
Gabriel - Takowski - Dawson
Salah - Saka - Andreas - Odegaard
Cunha - Haaland - Darwin

Subs
Kelleher, Rashford - Shaw - trippier

still got time for additional free transfers. 1.3m in bank
Went for Salah as captain as he’s got 2 games and more likely to score more than once compared to saka or Odegaard who were my other choice
If you're on FH I would find a way to get TAA in there. Easily doable too.

Also full your bench will playing players like Kilman or Coleman.