Fantasy Premier League 22/23

If you're on FH I would find a way to get TAA in there. Easily doable too.

Also full your bench will playing players like Kilman or Coleman.

updated

Pickford
Gabriel - Takowski - TAA
Salah - Saka - WardProwse - Odegaard
Cunha - Haaland - Darwin

Subs
WardAndreas - Coleman - Dawson

Fecking hell. If I don't want to sell Rashford, Trippier and Toney (and I don't ) I'll end up on 9 players + Bueno/Patterson (both max 2 points each) for this week, and that's after taking the hit. Sounds bad

:lol: I'm now thinking why don't I just wildcard this week. Hear me out...

GW25 - Pickford, Tarks, TAA, Kilman, Salah, Saka, Ode, Sarabia, Haaland, Nketiah, Darwin (Raya, Mings, Estupian, Rashford) all doublers
GW26 - Toney in for Darwin
GW27 - Mitoma (or any Brighton mid) in for Sarabia gives me Raya, Estupian, Toney, Mitoma with a double plus 3 Arsenal, Haaland, Rashy, Salah, TAA with great fixtures
GW28 - Have a guaranteed 8 starters here regardless of whether Liverpool v Fulham goes ahead or Wolves v Leeds. With 1 FT no need to use a chip.
GW29 - Not the optimum team I'd like but still 8 doublers guranteed. Could Free Hit here instead and then build towards BB in 34

Help please.

I have 1.9 in the bank already and i have used my two free transfers.

Do i do Kane to Darwin for -4 hit? That would mean i have near 5 mill wasted sitting in the bank.

I fancy Kane to score at home against a suspect Chelsea side, or at worst provide an assist. This means I'm potentially looking at -9 for Darwin to claw back.

Is it a no brainer to bring Darwin in? When i first looked he was down as a doubt too.

GW25 - Pickford, Tarks, TAA, Kilman, Salah, Saka, Ode, Sarabia, Haaland, Nketiah, Darwin (Raya, Mings, Estupian, Rashford) all doublers
GW27 - Mitoma (or any Brighton mid) in for Sarabia gives me Raya, Estupian, Toney, Mitoma with a double plus 3 Arsenal, Haaland, Rashy, Salah, TAA with great fixtures
GW28 - Have a guaranteed 8 starters here regardless of whether Liverpool v Fulham goes ahead or Wolves v Leeds. With 1 FT no need to use a chip.
GW29 - Not the optimum team I'd like but still 8 doublers guranteed. Could Free Hit here instead and then build towards BB in 34
Dumping Trippier seems slightly mad, but I like the plan.

Too much planning for me, i just can't take it too seriously. I like knowing a few gameweeks in advance about DGW/BGW but realistically I only make a one or two transfers in preparation. In regards to the chips i tend to just use them when i see everyone else is on them. :lol:

Surely BB in 29 if your wanna WC now.

Help please.

I have 1.9 in the bank already and i have used my two free transfers.

Do i do Kane to Darwin for -4 hit? That would mean i have near 5 mill wasted sitting in the bank.

I fancy Kane to score at home against a suspect Chelsea side, or at worst provide an assist. This means I'm potentially looking at -9 for Darwin to claw back.

Is it a no brainer to bring Darwin in? When i first looked he was down as a doubt too.
Depends on the size of your balls. I have big balls so I got in Darwin for Kane.

Dumping Trippier seems slightly mad, but I like the plan.

Yeah I will need to get him back but I think the funds will be there when Darwin becomes Toney. Hell TAA can become him any time.

Surely BB in 29 if your wanna WC now.

Hmmm. Would have 6 sgw players. The Arsenal ones at home to Leeds are fine but I don't fancy BB with 2 x Everton and Kilman tbh. I guess I could take a couple of hits here and get in Kepa, Nacho, dgw defender.

Yeah I will need to get him back but I think the funds will be there when Darwin becomes Toney. Hell TAA can become him any time.

Hmmm. Would have 6 sgw players. The Arsenal ones at home to Leeds are fine but I don't fancy BB with 2 x Everton and Kilman tbh. I guess I could take a couple of hits here and get in Kepa, Nacho, dgw defender.
Probably best to wait for FA Cup to play out and WC around 27.

Didn't realise I still had my second wildcard, what a bonus. Time to sell everyone except Shaw, Trippier and Rashford whose repurchase price is insane - Trippier's spread is 0.5m, Rashy's 0.3 and even Shaw's on 0.2.

Think I've worked out a way to keep Trippier and Rashford. Basically go for Ferguson and Gabriel over Estupian and Nketiah and play 4-4-2 this week.

Wildcard would be

GW25 - Pickford, Raya, Tarks, Kilman, Gabriel, TAA, Trippier, Salah, Saka, Odegaard, Sarabia, Rashford, Haaland, Darwin, Ferguson

Probably also saves me dealing with the Nketiah problem further down the line.

Although there's probably an argument to lose Rashford and bring him in for Ode after 28.

Saka or Salah captain is fecking impossible. Leicester and Everton have looked semi decent recently, but Saka is in form and they are both at the Emirates, but there's that chance Salah explodes and you're left reeling..

So I am minimizing my pain by going Salah.

If Liverpool are awful and lose every game I am happy.

Also I doubt we win the league so Arsenal getting wins is fine.

I also got Saka in draft and my biggest rival got Salah.

I've two transfers and 2.4 in the bank.

For 25 I have
Kepa
Saliba Bueno
Odegaard Saka Mahrez
Kane Haaland

No game:
Raya Toney Botman Mitoma Rashford Shaw Trips

It's only really Mitoma,Toney, Botman I'd want to swap out. I'd lose 0.2 for Toney/Mitoma and I've too much value in the others.

I was thinking Botman/Mitoma to Robertson/Andrea or if Darwin is fit maybe Botman/Toney to Tarkowski/Darwin

Any ideas folks?

Went for option B and have donkey Darwin in my team for the first time ever so chances are he goes off injured after 5 mins.

Kepa

Saliba Bueno Tarkowski

Odegaard Saka
Mahrez

Kane Haaland Darwin

No game:
Raya Mitoma Rashford Shaw Trips

Bank: 1.3

Question is do I try to get another one in for -4 to get up to 11. I'm not sure it's worth it.

I could go Trips to Robertson.

Mitro+KDB+Bruno+Patterson+Shaw -> Darwin+Salah+McNeil+Tarkowski+Robertson

This might be one of the worst looking -12 hits one can think of, but I am pondering it...

I'm more concerned about not having Saka than Liverpool assets.

I've already got Ode, Martinelli and Saliba. Saka will have to wait until I wildcard...

Liverpool I think is overkill if you triple up. I just have Salah and I'm not ripping my team apart to get an overpriced defender or Gakpo/Darwin.

can't afford Salah

need to take a -4 hit to get rid of Patterson who likely won't play and Bruno who don't play
Bench is mee, trippier, rashford
got 2 million in bank

so do I go for tarkowski and gakpo
Robertson and Bowen

don't know what midfielder to get, seems wolves, everton have no interesting ones likely to score big points, already got three arsenal players

i like it! But if you can somehow avoid it then dont dump Trippier as he’s good in gw28 and the gws around it. Or just pay the price and get him back in by then

I've taken a -4 to do Patterson, Mahrez & Kane to Tarkowsky, Salah & Darwin.

Do I take a further hit to do Mitrovic to Felix?

I did -4 to move Mitrovic out as he is unlikely to play tonight. I decided to dip into bargain bin and got Cunha. :lol:

Ward
TAA Gabriel Bueno
Mahrez Odegaard (C) Martinelli Gakpo
Kane Haaland Cunha

I intend to move away from Mahrez and Cunha and on to Toney and Mitoma before GW27. I have Mee and Sanchez on my bench so will have 4 doubles there.

Sounds like Mitrovic is unlikely to start doesn't it. I'd be tempted. Watkins an alternative? Assume you've got 3 x Arsenal so Nketiah isn't an option?

I've found a way to hold Rashford and Trippier on a wildcard. What about this?..

GW25 Pickford, Tarks, TAA, Kilman, Gabriel, Saka, Salah, McNeil, Nketiah, Darwin, Haaland (Raya, Trippier, Rashford, MacAllister)

10 doublers in 25.

2 doublers already in the team for 27. Can add Toney for Darwin and another if I feel like it.

7/8 starters in 28 before FT's.

I'm basically taking out Ramsdale, Ward, Shaw, Perisic, Martinelli, Andreas, Gnonto, KDB, Kane, Patterson for Pickford, Raya, Gabriel, Tarkowski, McNeil, MacAllister, Salah, Darwin, Nketiah. The last 3 have already gone out for -8 anyway.

Mitro to Ings or Cunha or Gnonto. No extra money so it would have to be 6.8 or less.

I have to take a hit too. -4 - is it really worth it ?

Freehit play, team is:

Sa
TAA, Tarkowski, Kilman, Saliba
Iwobi, Saka (C), Salah, Odegaard
Darwin, Haaland
Subs: Carson, Mykolenko, Adreas, Cunha

Definitely Iwobi over Sarabia for me. Maybe I'll live to regret it but Iwobi really isn't as terrible of an option as some are making out. He's been Everton's most creative player (not saying much I know) and almost always plays the full 90 minutes, very rarely rotated out. At worst you'll likely get 4 safe points from him. Villa have conceded three or more in the last 3 games, decent chance he can get something against them. Think I'll just stick with this tbh.