Fantasy Premier League 22/23

You must have read my messages wrong. I am reluctant to get Salah because I DON'T want to sell Kane but then @CassiusClaymore mentioned about his xG post Bentancur injury and has probably swayed my mind. I'm probs gonna take a hit to roll in with:

Kepa
Bueno, Tarkowski, Gabriel
Salah, Saka, Martinelli,
Andreas
Mitrovic ( :lol: ), Darwin, Haaland

Subs: Ward, Shaw, Rashy, Trips

Thinking is it taking a further hit or two to replace Bueno and Mitro? Probably not right?
Bueno would be a complete waste to replace. Guy has 2 games and is only 3.9 mil. Mitro...good home game. Not worth it, man.

You must have read my messages wrong. I am reluctant to get Salah because I DON'T want to sell Kane but then @CassiusClaymore mentioned about his xG post Bentancur injury and has probably swayed my mind. I'm probs gonna take a hit to roll in with:

Kepa
Bueno, Tarkowski, Gabriel
Salah, Saka, Martinelli,
Andreas
Mitrovic ( :lol: ), Darwin, Haaland

Thinking is it taking a further hit or two to replace Bueno and Mitro? Probably not right?

I see how you've set me up to be the villain here :smirk:

Just to prove I wasn't making it up I believe this was the thread....

I really can't decide between keeping Kane or getting Salah. No way to do both.

Kepa
Bueno, Gabriel, Tarkow
Mahrez, Saka, Martinelli, Andreas
Mitro, Kane, Haaland

3.6 in the bank
1 free transfer left

I'm massively busy to think at the moment... Can I get a strategy from someone?

@Moby @CassiusClaymore @Sandikan @anyone

Thank you in advance

Wouldn't want to be without Salah as captain for these 2 games, so that has to be your priority.
Can you do Mahrez to Salah and downgrade Mitro to someone?

Kelleher
Gabriel - Faes - Shaw
KDB - Mitoma - Andreas - Mahrez
Nketiah - Haaland - Johnson

subs
Pope - Rashford - Mee - Trippier

all in bold have no match

1 FT, Wildcard, FH and TC available

5.3m in bank

probably go KDB to Salah

any other ideas? Currently top of family league and bragging rights with 1439 points but closely followed by reigning champion on 1405. (champ for 4 years in a row so need to knock him off his perch!)

appreciate thoughts!

Kelleher
Gabriel - Faes - Shaw
KDB
- Mitoma - Andreas - Mahrez

subs

5.3m in bank

probably go KDB to Salah

any other ideas? Currently top of family league and bragging rights with 1439 points but closely followed by reigning champion on 1405. (champ for 4 years in a row so need to knock him off his perch!)

appreciate thoughts!
Brutal answer? Or you want pep talk?

Kelleher
Gabriel - Faes - Shaw
KDB

subs

5.3m in bank

probably go KDB to Salah

appreciate thoughts!

Be tempted to take a hit or 2 there if not free hitting. KDB to Salah and Shaw or Trippier to TAA are obvious. Can't believe you don't have an Arsenal midfielder either. Try and get Saka or Odergaard in.

I would do wildcard. You have only 7 players to play (Kelleher will not play) so in best case scenario you need to do -12. But even some of those who play are meh. And will be meh in future (Johnson, Kelleher, Faes).
Do WC (with much stronger bench).

Just a thought....

Kelleher
Gabriel - Faes - Shaw
KDB

subs

5.3m in bank

probably go KDB to Salah

appreciate thoughts!
I'd probably FH. In a week with a few doubles and you're three starters light with only two(?) doubling starters, I'd go for a fh and big score.

Pickford
Robertson
Tarkowski
Zinchenko
Salah
Andreas
Odegaard
Martinelli
Kane
Haaland
Mitro

Bench: Ward, Williams, Rashers, Trips

Reasonably happy with that with only one hit. Not nervous about Robertson and Martinelli minutes but we'll see.

Gnoto and Solanke are my only real options.

Basically the question I need answered is Kane vs. Darwin...
Oh, I'm not taking out Kane at all. I didn't even think of it as an option. :lol:

I just did Gakpo, TAA and Gnonto for March, Toney and Burn. Thought of Darwin or Salah but like you I need to take out Kane or Haaland for that to happen.

Saka vs Salah cap? Think Saka is the better pick. Arsenal the much better team and he is finding form.

Just if Salah gets going now he has very high ceiling too.

Oh, I'm not taking out Kane at all. I didn't even think of it as an option. :lol:

I just did Gakpo, TAA and Gnonto for March, Toney and Burn. Thought of Darwin or Salah but like you I need to take out Kane or Haaland for that to happen.
I managed to do it without removing Kane. But maybe it's shit.. would like opinions of possible:

Kepa
Tarkowsky, Bueno, Gabriel
Salah, Martinelli, Saka
, Andreas
Gnoto, Kane, Haaland

Subs: Ward, Rashy, Shaw, Trips

0.4 in the bank...

I managed to do it without removing Kane. But maybe it's shit.. would like opinions of possible:

Kepa
Salah, Martinelli, Saka
, Andreas
Gnoto, Kane, Haaland

0.4 in the bank...
Doesn't look too bad actually. But my OR is 1.5m so you're better off not listening to me and going for Darwin over Kane. :lol:

I think this double gameweek is a huge trap, but the only good single gameweek to target is Man City and knowing Pep he will bench my player so I get 0 points.

One of Mcneil, Iwobi, Neves, Sarabia, Maupay, Cunha will probably score, but if I gamble I will no way pick that guy.

Hearing baldie did no substitutions today? That's definitely another 0 pointer from Mahrez for the weekend then. FFS.

Kepa
Salah, Martinelli, Saka
, Andreas
Gnoto, Kane, Haaland

0.4 in the bank...

We've not got the same midfield, attack and bench.

My inferior defence is Ramsdale, Perisic, Patterson, Kilman. £1.6m in the bank.

Waiting for the pressers to sort that out. Might just be someone (not Liverpool) in for Patterson or I might go balls deep and take out Kane to get in Darwin and TAA.

Do we think Mahrez won’t play? Even though he was completely rested against Forest?

Might take the -12 for Dwight NcNeil :lol:

We've not got the same midfield, attack and bench.

My inferior defence is Ramsdale, Perisic, Patterson, Kilman. £1.6m in the bank.

Waiting for the pressers to sort that out. Might just be someone (not Liverpool) in for Patterson or I might go balls deep and take out Kane to get in Darwin and TAA.
Nah that's one of the teams I can get to...

Final decision between these two:

Kepa
Salah, Martinelli, Saka, Andreas
Gnoto, Kane, Haaland

0.4 in the bank...

Or...

Kepa
Mitro, Darwin, Haaland

0 in the bank...

Kepa
Gnoto, Kane, Haaland

0.4 in the bank...

Or...

Kepa
Mitro, Darwin, Haaland

0 in the bank...

Oh I see. You keep your hands off my little Willy.

What do we think about Rico Lewis? Will he start?
Walker has played 5 or 6 games in a row now 90 minutes in all)

Playing a free hit this week. I'm confused between Odegaard and Nketiah.

Pickford
Zinchenko Robertson Killman Tarchowski
Saka Salah Iwobi
Haaland Kane Nketiah

But yea not sure on Odegaard for Nketiah.

Everyone has a double GW but then they play each other so need atleast one of them to have great matches :lol:

Kepa
Gnoto, Kane, Haaland

0.4 in the bank...

Or...

Kepa
Mitro, Darwin, Haaland

0 in the bank...

i’d go for Cunha instead of Gnonto. Has a double, and might play in Blank Gw28 if Wolves beat Leeds (source: Crellin) Could also just wait of course and see if he hits form and use Gnonto as a placeholder.

Mitro’s a no go long term. Bad fixtures after this one, so only go with him if you have a plan for transfering him out afterwards

Thoughts on:

De Brunye -> Salah
Martinelli -> Saka
Kane -> Darwin

not sure Saka is worth -4 if you long term plan and need transfers for gw28 (blank)

Personally id rather save the money and guard myself better overall for gw28. Reece James could be handy.

last time I checked, Martinelli had same xG as Saka for the whole season but I understand you want Saka as he’s on penalties and in better form. When Jesus is back (maybr next GW) Martinelli might thrive more