Fantasy Premier League 22/23

TC for me. I think he’ll play 90 in both, thats my criteria - not sure he’ll play double 90 on a dgw later in the season if City have focus on europe or are out of reach for the title
That was my thinking too. It was always going to be haaland. It’s just a question of when.

Is it worth doing Martinelli to Odegaard for -4?
I am in a similar boat. Bruno to Mahrez is my other transfer which I feel like doing in the end. Mahrez if starts can bang. I will probably refrain from doing the arsenal switch for now. I think Martinelli will start anyway and I can do that next week if needed. But I think it's fine to do it now, if you think Odegaard is great.

I took a hit last gw to get in a triple arsenal so that's why I don't wanna take another hit.

I just did Bruno to Mahrez and a -4 for Almiron to Saka. I need to get United and Newcastle players out for the blank GW anyways. I don't feel a -4 for a Arsenal to Arsenal attacker is worth it and I still have Martinelli in my team.

Is it worth doing Martinelli to Odegaard for -4?

Martinelli modelled to score nearly 5 points more than Odegaard over the next 5 GW's.

With the formers minutes being potentially reduced by Trossard, I'd take this with a huge pinch of salt, but it wouldn't sit comfortably in my opinion.

I'm always tempted to go with Twitter and all that shit, since ultimately, they are all mostly far higher than me.... but everyone already has the same team more than ever, which is actually created a closer league(s) than ever if you have minis, but it's actually ridiculously more boring too.

TC'ing Haaland and he best pay off, that lot patting themselves on the back for doing it with Rashford the week before an obvious Haaland TC needs to backfire :lol: (Spoiler: This shit is scripted, it won't. Haaland 4pter incoming)

I'm always tempted to go with Twitter and all that shit, since ultimately, they are all mostly far higher than me.... but everyone already has the same team more than ever, which is actually created a closer league(s) than ever if you have minis, but it's actually ridiculously more boring too.

TC'ing Haaland and he best pay off, that lot patting themselves on the back for doing it with Rashford the week before an obvious Haaland TC needs to backfire :lol: (Spoiler: This shit is scripted, it won't. Haaland 4pter incoming)

Very tempting to captain Saka or Nketiah over Haaland.

City don't look right, but nor do Villa at the back.

However, I've tried this twice this season to pre-empt a Haaland blank and it backfired on both occasions...it feels like a week to play safe and stabilise your rank!!

Very tempting to captain Saka or Nketiah over Haaland.

City don't look right, but nor do Villa at the back.

However, I've tried this twice this season to pre-empt a Haaland blank and it backfired on both occasions...it feels like a week to play safe and stabilise your rank!!

Yeah I'm not doing that again. Haaland captain and Saka vice for me.

Final decisions....anything here worth a -4 .... ? £2m in the bank. @Dirty Schwein @Moby @Sandikan @anyone

Ramsdale
Shaw Perisic Trippier (Thomas) (Patterson)
KDB Saka Martinelli Rashford Andreas
Kane Haaland (Gnonto)

Also bench decision between Gnonto and Andreas. Think we'll be tighter than in the week this time.

Final decisions....anything here worth a -4 .... ? £2m in the bank. @Dirty Schwein @Moby @Sandikan @anyone

Ramsdale
Kane Haaland (Gnonto)

Also bench decision between Gnonto and Andreas. Think we'll be tighter than in the week this time.

Looks good to me

Reactions: CassiusClaymore
I've got the following and going with the TC on Haaland. I really should have joined a lot of you on Rashford last week

Kepa (Raya)
Trips Saliba Shaw (Botman Bueno)
Saka Bruno Rashford Odegaard(V) Mitoma
Haaland Kane (Toney)

I'm a bit torn on rolling my transfer or going Mahrez for Bruno. I just don't trust Mahrez to get enough minutes and Bruno could have scored and got an assist or two in the last game so I'd expect him to do well in the return against Leeds.

I'd go for the man in form personally. Made a similar call between Andreas and Mitoma.

Fulham haven't scored for 3 games in the League and Forest have tightened up at the back.

Gnonto terrorised Dalot by all accounts on Wednesday. Never thought I'd say this but I'm kinda hoping AWB shakes off his illness!

I'd go for the man in form personally. Made a similar call between Andreas and Mitoma.

Fulham haven't scored for 3 games in the League and Forest have tightened up at the back.

Gnonto terrorised Dalot by all accounts on Wednesday. Never thought I'd say this but I'm kinda hoping AWB shakes off his illness!

Fair point. I was working on the proviso that AWB is ok for the weekend. Was only ill wasn't he?

Ramsdale
Kane Haaland (Gnonto)

Nope leave alone.
I'm similar to you, not sure about the point of a -4 for a City defender.

Ramsdale
Kane Haaland (Gnonto)

I think you're good. I don't see anyone worth a -4 you can bring in tbh.

De Gea
Trippier WHITE Botman
MARTINELLI Bruno Almiron Rashy
HAALAND (C) NKETIAH Kane

Andreas, Cancelo, Bueno, Ward

2.4m in the bank, 1 freebie.

Almiron to Mahrez remains my immediate thought.
And deal with Cancelo next week, probably for James if he can actually complete >60 this week first.

I'm committed to Martinelli now, and not sure on a -4 for a City defender, so will probably leave alone.

Transfer crew...sound?
@Dirty Schwein @Moby @CassiusClaymore @Samid @Dan_F, other lot

De Gea
Trippier WHITE Botman
HAALAND (C) NKETIAH Kane

And deal with Cancelo next week, probably for James if he can actually complete >60 this week first.

I'm committed to Martinelli now, and not sure on a -4 for a City defender, so will probably leave alone.

Transfer crew...sound?

Almiron is the one that stands out, I ditched him last week, but your decision is fairly similar to mine.

I need to get rid of Toney before 25 and the decision is either do that this week or prioritise a City defender for the double. By default I have to keep Martinelli. Not sure a -4 makes sense.

De Gea
Trippier WHITE Botman
HAALAND (C) NKETIAH Kane

Transfer crew...sound?

Agreed. Either Almiron to Mahrez or Bruno to KDB. I'd probably keep Bruno as well in your position.

I want Saka or Odegaard. I can take a -4.
Mids/Front 3:
Andreas KDB Mahrez Bruno Rashford
Haaland Nketieh Mitrovic

Was thinking about Bruno or Mahrez, or Mitrovic downgrade to fund it Andreas out. I could also do Patterson to White in def.

I want Saka or Odegaard. I can take a -4.
Mids/Front 3:
Andreas KDB Mahrez Bruno Rashford
Haaland Nketieh Mitrovic

Was thinking about Bruno or Mahrez, or Mitrovic downgrade to fund it Andreas out. I could also do Patterson to White in def.

You don't need a -4. Just do Bruno > Saka.

What are people's thoughts on KDB vs Mahrez? I can afford both.
KDB being benched for the last game - and City playing atrociously - would suggest he should be safe (as safe as you can be in pep's world)
Mahrez did come off super early vs Spurs too (58 mins)
And Foden is possibly due back to take minutes from Mahrez...
Dunno. Probably overthinking it but KDB feels safer to me?

Ramsdale
Kane Haaland (Gnonto)

Looks excellent
De Gea
Trippier WHITE Botman
HAALAND (C) NKETIAH Kane

Transfer crew...sound?
Mahrez is must have. Almiroff.

Just seen the doubles in GW27.
Brighton have lee, CRY (Mitoma, Ferguson, Estupinan?)
Brentford have eve, sou (Mee, Toney?)
The catch - both teams blank in GW25 and very likely to blank in GW28 due to FA cup :(

Just seen the doubles in GW27.
Brighton have lee, CRY (Mitoma, Ferguson, Estupinan?)
Brentford have eve, sou (Mee, Toney?)
The catch - both teams blank in GW25 and very likely to blank in GW28 due to FA cup :(

Oh that's tricky then. Common sense says one from each and maybe a goal keeper if you're not using any chips.

I really want to try and navigate blanks as well as I can and use both FH and BB in a dgw.

What are people's thoughts on KDB vs Mahrez? I can afford both.
KDB being benched for the last game - and City playing atrociously - would suggest he should be safe (as safe as you can be in pep's world)
Mahrez did come off super early vs Spurs too (58 mins)
And Foden is possibly due back to take minutes from Mahrez...
Dunno. Probably overthinking it but KDB feels safer to me?
KDB all the time, if you can afford. Guaranteed to play 2 matches after being rested.

Martial to Mitrovic
Dunk to Tarkowski?

Dunk probably has better fixture than Tarkowski this week. Maybe get in Nketiah for Martial if you have a free transfer and want a striker for the double?

Dunk probably has better fixture than Tarkowski this week. Maybe get in Nketiah for Martial if you have a free transfer and want a striker for the double?
I’ve got
Ederson Kepa
Trippier White Shaw Dunk Bueno
KDB Odegaard Martinelli Rashford Andreas
Kane Haaland Martial

Have 2 free transfers and £0m in the bank

I’ve got
Ederson Kepa
Trippier White Shaw Dunk Bueno
KDB Odegaard Martinelli Rashford Andreas
Kane Haaland Martial

Have 2 free transfers and £0m in the bank

Maybe Tarkowski and Kilman for Dunk/Bueno?