Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Yeah I said this earlier but all the bargains are gonna be with us if we hit the ground running.

Sancho is in my team already but Martial (subject to Ronaldo fecking off), Rashford and Dalot are all interesting and could prove to be excellent value.

Martial has been brilliant this pre season.

Do not trust Rashfords minutes, but if we do not buy another striker than Martial will play a lot.

What about this draft.

Meslier
Dalot TAA Cancelo James (Tomiyasu)
Neto Salah Diaz
Martial Haaland Jesus

The worry here is no Spurs, but otherwise covers the big team well.

Weak keeper for sure, but just a fixture based punt.

If Perisic is fully fit I need to get him in though.

Yeah I said this earlier but all the bargains are gonna be with us if we hit the ground running.

Sancho is in my team already but Martial (subject to Ronaldo fecking off), Rashford and Dalot are all interesting and could prove to be excellent value.

Same ya. Came on to say I’d definitely have Martial for 7 if there wasn’t the Ronaldo question needing to be answered. I guess ETH will go with the players who’ve had a preseason from the off though and if he keeps up his scoring streak, and he looks like he can, he’s excellent value for over 10 goals.

You have to love how horribly fickle fans are when they're abusing Ronaldo, yet being all over Martial for friggery's sake.

What about this draft.

Meslier
Dalot TAA Cancelo James (Tomiyasu)
Neto Salah Diaz
Martial Haaland Jesus

The worry here is no Spurs, but otherwise covers the big team well.

Weak keeper for sure, but just a fixture based punt.

If Perisic is fully fit I need to get him in though.
If you downgrade Neto to a 4.5 you can jump Martial to a 8.0 mid. Another way to look at it is Martial going to outscore Robertson over the course of the season given they are the same price?

I really want to go Dalot but N. Williams, Tomiyasu (nice fixtures), Cancelo, James, TAA is pretty hard to beat.

The only question is if it's worth going Dalot over Tomiyasu and so far I think the answer is no.

I think this might be the season for United players. Sancho, Rashford, Martial all priced as if they're budget options.
Tomiyasu won’t be playing in GW1 i think.

The issue with Sancho is he's 0.5 short from the elite 8m pool so if things go south and you want an 8m mid there's no straight swap. Would have been better if he was 8m!

Oh this is new, why? I thought he was nailed on

I think he's injured again and if he is I won't bother with him because like Tierney this seems to happen far too often.

The issue with Sancho is he's 0.5 short from the elite 8m pool so if things go south and you want an 8m mid there's no straight swap. Would have been better if he was 8m!

I'll definitely have an £8m mid anyway because there's so many good options at that price. There's also always the option of leaving £0.5m in the bank. As it stands Sancho looks like he's going to be a key player for the new manager. Rashford and Martial I'm less sure about with players still to come back/in.

I think he's injured again and if he is I won't bother with him because like Tierney this seems to happen far too often.

I'll definitely have an £8m mid anyway because there's so many good options at that price. There's also always the option of leaving £0.5m in the bank. As it stands Sancho looks like he's going to be a key player for the new manager. Rashford and Martial I'm less sure about with players still to come back/in.
Yeah from the little I've watched Sancho looks like he wants to get into the thick of things. Still want to wait a bit. We have Bruno, Eriksen and Sancho now with Martial, Rashford, Ronaldo for what looks like 4 positions. Doubt Sancho will miss out though.

I think I will start with an 8m guy and switch to Sancho if he looks hot. That's easier to do. Diaz and Mahrez looking like better value anyway.

Yeah from the little I've watched Sancho looks like he wants to get into the thick of things. Still want to wait a bit. We have Bruno, Eriksen and Sancho now with Martial, Rashford, Ronaldo for what looks like 4 positions. Doubt Sancho will miss out though.

I think I will start with an 8m guy and switch to Sancho if he looks hot. That's easier to do. Diaz and Mahrez looking like better value anyway.

Good luck :). I'm not playing Pep roulette with Mahrez again even though his spot seems to have opened up. The Pep Guardiola is my idol will find a way to feck you over again.

Is Haaland really injured? If he is, then as a member of FC Martial, i must go for Tony then.
Damn, i am again going with heart instead brain

Edit: wrong Haaland injured. Damn clickbaits

No love for Eriksen at 6.5m? He's usually up there with the most creative players in the league, I think he will be very good value for that price.

Depends if we get FDJ from those lying mes que un club w@nkers.

If we do, think he's rotation. Either in midfield (FDJ, Bruno) or wide (Rashford, Sancho).
If he only gets the role of a squad player the value can certainly be discussed. Personaly I think he is way to good to be behind Fred or McTominay in the pecking order and will start next to De Jong in midfield, the same role McTominay has had in the pre season games so far.

Will be interesting to see how he is used in the remaining preseason games once we return to Europe, that will probably give a hint how Ten Hag will use him.

If he only gets the role of a squad player the value can certainly be discussed. Personaly I think he is way to good to be behind Fred or McTominay in the pecking order and will start next to De Jong in midfield, the same role McTominay has had in the pre season games so far.

Will be interesting to see how he is used in the remaining preseason games once we return to Europe, that will probably give a hint how Ten Hag will use him.
I think we'll go Fred, FDJ, Bruno

Anyone else getting server error when trying to login with browser?

Wtf? There is a software which predicts score?
Giy on youtube has same team as me and he got 96% score and 70 points predicted.