Fantasy Premier League 22/23

104 points. Cancelo and James only two who failed to deliver.
I expect different story next round. Having 3 United players is never good in a long run.

It's a toss up between KDB and Salah, surely.

Salah has a couple of extra points and is a couple of points more expensive.

If you buy one then the other will do well.

So, do I swap KDB for Salah?
No point as KDB has two DGWs upcoming.

I'm on 93 all out. But most people probs have something similar.

104pt GW, very happy. Everyone returned apart from my keeper and Reece James. I had Sanchez on the bench which was a bit of a downer but the James injury is just a bit unlucky.

It’s really difficult to gain places this year. Feels like everyone has the same players and the differentials all end up getting about the same points over a few weeks.

It’s really difficult to gain places this year. Feels like everyone has the same players and the differentials all end up getting about the same points over a few weeks.
It really is. The last time I had more than 90 points my GW rank was in 100k whereas this time around it was 1.2m. Really surprised. I thought it would easily be higher than that. Guess Haaland perma cap means it's harder to climb rank.

Into the top 500k for the first time this season! 103 - chuffed with that week. Only player to disappoint was, predictably, Reece James.

Probably need to sell Walker but for who?

Already got Gabriel - Trippier - Bueno - Patterson

5 million is what I got if I sell him

Thinking Botman but than I have two Newcastle players all the time which is smart when they get clean sheet but fast losing points when they concede

Help

Thinking Botman but than I have two Newcastle players all the time which is smart when they get clean sheet but fast losing points when they concede

Help
Dunk?

Not for me since the defenders on my bench scored the same as him but glad he blocked some big points at least. Seen several with the likes of Shaw and even Trippier on the bench.

He blocked my league leader getting Mitrovic on!

They messed up on a lot of prices for one thing. But the likes of Martinelli and Rashy have come to the fore so that can happen.

This wildcard was a dreadful idea as literally everyone has put a strong side together now.
With no game for 6 weeks though what else could they have done?

Next year Haaland will have to be 15 or 16m to really stretch budgets. I think Ronaldo was 14.5 one season wasn't he?
Though back then I'm sure you could fit him, Lampard and Gerrard in!

Help
Why would you sell Walker before Everton at home? He was rested yesterday and is due to play in that game.

You think... You can predict the Pep Guardiola is my idol? :lol:

Edit: wtf happened there hahaha
Nobody can predict him :lol: But why would you bring in Walker in a Wildcard and then sell him after the very first game where he sat 90min on the bench? It was clear that he will get rotated.
Chances are good that he will play on satuday and get the clean sheet imo.

Nobody can predict him :lol: But why would you bring in Walker in a Wildcard and then sell him after the very first game where he sat 90min on the bench? It was clear that he will get rotated.
Chances are good that he will play on satuday and get the clean sheet imo.
There you go doing it again :lol:

I’m finding this to be the most boring FPL season I’ve been involved in and that is despite being involved in 3 mini leagues for the first time and being close to the top in all of them. After WC break everyone seems to be picking an XI from an array of maybe 18-20 players total, uses the exact same captain and has at least 6 of the exact same players. Cancelo, Trippier, Martinelli, Rashford, Almiron and Haaland seem to be in all teams and then it’s basically one of Chelsea defenders, Kepa/Sanchez in goal, Kane/Salah/KDB as the second premium (or two of them) and Mitrovic/Toney as good value forward. And you can’t even drift too far away from the template because they all score heavy points every other week so you will inevitably be left behind.

I’m basically left following just Bruno and Darwin because nobody else in my team gives me any advantage at all. :lol:

Why would you sell Walker before Everton at home? He was rested yesterday and is due to play in that game.

Sometimes you make mistakes? Even with wildcard, yes he may play next game but I was hoping he'd be coming in again and playing most games since my other Defenders are budget ones (bueno and Patterson) and I can't count on those

I’m finding this to be the most boring FPL season I’ve been involved in and that is despite being involved in 3 mini leagues for the first time and being close to the top in all of them. After WC break everyone seems to be picking an XI from an array of maybe 18-20 players total, uses the exact same captain and has at least 6 of the exact same players. Cancelo, Trippier, Martinelli, Rashford, Almiron and Haaland seem to be in all teams and then it’s basically one of Chelsea defenders, Kepa/Sanchez in goal, Kane/Salah/KDB as the second premium (or two of them) and Mitrovic/Toney as good value forward. And you can’t even drift too far away from the template because they all score heavy points every other week so you will inevitably be left behind.

I’m basically left following just Bruno and Darwin because nobody else in my team gives me any advantage at all. :lol:
Yeah this has taken the fun out of it. They really need to alter the pricing system.

Haaland needs to be £15m as everyone will just pick him as perma Captain at his current price and there's no debate to be had...