Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Keeping an eye on Brighton getting their DGW. If they do then I'm probably going to go Dunk over Shaw / Dalot (if he's back).

65 with Cancelo, KDB and Haaland (C) to go. It has been a good week. Glad I went for Shaw over James and Bueno and Thomas for my bench that helped me invest in midfield and strikers. Only gutted I went for Che Adams over Mitro

Shaw having City straight after complicated things! It might be worth seeing if there is some clarity to Arsenal/Brighton DGW over next few days I guess.

Yeah. I guess as a Shaw and James owner it makes sense for me to go James > Cucu or whoever looks nailed for Chelsea's next 3 and then switch to a City defender in 20 for their double. Bring in Mitro in between those transfers if he's ok for GW19 although the temptation is strong to bring him in now for a hit.

I think this free wild card after the world cup was a mistake.

So many now have the same 8 to 10 starting players.

I think this free wild card after the world cup was a mistake.

So many now have the same 8 to 10 starting players.

It's worse than the fantasy world cup game for affordability too.
Literally everyone still playing has mad teams with 5 quality midfielders, 3 or 4 good defenders and 3 strikers who'll score too.

Literally everyone still playing has mad teams with 5 quality midfielders, 3 or 4 good defenders and 3 strikers who'll score too.

Yeah I think the general consensus before the season began was that they'd set the prices too low and I think that's pretty obviously still the case as the season has gone on.

At the moment there's just very little movement and everyone is bunched up points wise due to Haaland perma captain and a ridiculously solid template. The only thing that would really spice it up is Haaland being out for while.

So far, every single one of my players has scored points, be they goals, assists or cleanies! What a week. Even Nketiah delivered.

Over to KDB, Walker and captain Robot tonight, having already hit 73 pts!

Yeah I think the general consensus before the season began was that they'd set the prices too low and I think that's pretty obviously still the case as the season has gone on.

At the moment there's just very little movement and everyone is bunched up points wise due to Haaland perma captain and a ridiculously solid template. The only thing that would really spice it up is Haaland being out for while.

Need the return of the big hitting defenders, TAA, Robertson, Cancelo and James smashing it.

Had Trippier, Rashford, Martinelli, Martial, Almiron and Sanchez all scoring high. Mitrovic the highest scorer with 15 and he's on my bench :(

Need one of Cancelo, KDB and Haaland not to play.

Need the return of the big hitting defenders, TAA, Robertson, Cancelo and James smashing it.

Yeah that would shake it up. Signs are that Robertson could be the one but Liverpool need to start keeping clean sheets.

Actually just noted that Trippier is only 15 points behind Haaland and 1 behind Kane. What a season he is having. Not FPL related but was a damn shame we didn't sign him up before he went there.

Yeah that would shake it up. Signs are that Robertson could be the one but Liverpool need to start keeping clean sheets.

Actually just noted that Trippier is only 15 points behind Haaland and 1 behind Kane. What a season he is having. Not FPL related but was a damn shame we didn't sign him up before he went there.

Newcastle are definitely a tight ship, but would he have taken all the set pieces here? Maybe, but not sure. Maybe he'd have had more points here!

Hmm... What to do...

Option 1: deal with Reece "Mr. Glass" James. My bench options are useless (Patterson & Bueno). I can get in one of Botman, Gabriel, White or Cucurella...

Option 2: swap Martial to Mitro. Martial having minutes managed, Mitro has an awful Soton next followed by a double. But if he gets booked, will miss one of those fixtures and then his fixtures toughen up.

Option 3: do both of the above for -4

Option 4: roll the transfer and see what's up...

Opinions anyone?

Hmm... What to do...

Option 1: deal with Reece "Mr. Glass" James. My bench options are useless (Patterson & Bueno). I can get in one of Botman, Gabriel, White or Cucurella...

Option 2: swap Martial to Mitro. Martial having minutes managed, Mitro has an awful Soton next followed by a double. But if he gets booked, will miss one of those fixtures and then his fixtures toughen up.

Opinions anyone?
Same questions for me. I will definitely replace James. Think I will bring in Shaw.
Not sure about Martial to Mitro for -4. Him being taken of around the hour mark means he will definitely start again vs Wolves and could well have a return again.

I think I will avoid the -4 and think about Martial for Mitro after next GW.
But will probably drop one of my defenders and start Andreas vs Soton.

The return to form of Arsenal and United are messing this up a bit. Obviously the prices are based on form over the last 18 months or so, but there’s no way a starting striker for United should be priced at 6.7 traditionally. Rashford on form is the same thing, as are the likes of Martinelli and Saka.

At the moment I’ve got Salah, Kane, Haaland, James, and it doesn’t even feel like I’ve needed to skimp anywhere. These 6 million mids and strikers would still be wanted at 8-9 million on current form.

Hmm... What to do...

Opinions anyone?

Sort James out post haste. No doubt he'll be out for a while.
Then you can monitor whether Mitro gets his booking next time out. Hope he does to be a reducer for the double.

Sort James out post haste. No doubt he'll be out for a while.
Then you can monitor whether Mitro gets his booking next time out. Hope he does to be a reducer for the double.
Yeah the Mitro yellow is the reason I didn't do that move instantly. If he gets that, then he is not that attractive with the fixtures they have after Leicester.

I'll probs do the James move. Either bring in Cucu for the double, Botman for funds or Gabriel/White if Arse get their DGW confirmed.

How long is this utter troll out for? I have White on the bench who can fill in if it's short term.
They didn't say but I don't really care. He's not worth it for the chance of an occasional haul. Especially as my bench is crap.

Yeah the Mitro yellow is the reason I didn't do that move instantly. If he gets that, then he is not that attractive with the fixtures they have after Leicester.

I'll probs do the James move. Either bring in Cucu for the double, Botman for funds or Gabriel/White if Arse get their DGW confirmed.

I brought in Cucu earlier. Gonna move to Stones or Laporte in 20.

Also, any advice on who to replace that troll James with? Hearing there might be a price drop on him. I'm in the same boat as @Dirty Schwein where my bench options are Patterson and Bueno. :lol:

Also, any advice on who to replace that troll James with? Hearing there might be a price drop on him. I'm in the same boat as @Dirty Schwein where my bench options are Patterson and Bueno. :lol:

Think I'll just downgrade to Botman at 4.4m for now, with an eye to upgrading one of Patterson/Bueno in the future. No convincing options so might as well go cheap for now.

I'm not sure the likes of Cancelo and Foden being out is a good thing for non owners. Might be some extremely jammy bench scores incoming. Hope they come on for a minute cameo. :p

Cucu Vs Botman. Botman let's you have more funds but Cucu had Not Forrest finished by a DGW. I'm probs go for him.

I'm not sure the likes of Cancelo and Foden being out is a good thing for non owners. Might be some extremely jammy bench scores incoming. Hope they come on for a minute cameo. :p
I'll take that considering my first bench is Patterson who is on a 0 :lol:

Welcome back pep you utter fraud cnut