Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I had Martial and Rashford lined up for this game week but ended up moving pieces around; still have Rashford so happy with that but also have KDB in midfield along with Haaland and Kane up front. Almiron and Martinelli also in my midfield.

Every bastad in my league seems to have basically everyone who has scored in midfield and up front this week.
So really need Martial to go bonkers second half.

And load of pressure on KDB as most seemed to go Salah.

Best moment in FPL; when you are watching the game and two of your players combine a goal:drool:.

Reminds me on Son-Kane era

Best moment in FPL; when you are watching the game and two of your players combine a goal:drool:

Had it in the fantasy world cup too when MacAllister and Di Maria combined.
But this was needed. Hopefully some more to come.

That humble brag post but with no Haaland was a proper "not gonna lie you had me in the first half" moment. :lol:

"Just the 64 points for me this week so far"

"What's your rank?"

"8 million"

That humble brag post but with no Haaland was a proper "not gonna lie you had me in the first half" moment. :lol:

"Just the 64 points for me this week so far"

"What's your rank?"

"8 million"

innit.
64 points wow.

Ohhh he's already played his captain, and doesn't have a guy who could easily hit 20 points :lol:

The way this game has gone a mere 1 goal and so far 1 bonus for Martial feels minimal.
Cheaper than Kane for a lot cheaper though.

It was Darwin who massively let us down, missing loads of chances.

I was over the moon with Rashford’s haul until I realized literally everyone in all my 3 leagues has him. :lol: Come on Bruno now!

Those 7 points from De Gea feel really rewarding!
Thank goodness for VAR!

If we take it that only maniacs won't have Haaland as captain, then KDB and Cancelo need big shows tomorrow.

The way this game has gone a mere 1 goal and so far 1 bonus for Martial feels minimal.
Cheaper than Kane for a lot cheaper though.

It was Darwin who massively let us down, missing loads of chances.

Yep. You could say we were unlucky with that but we kind of know what he's like. He'll definitely haul sooner rather than later though. Surely? :lol:

Needed that 22 pointer from Shaw and Rashford. 63 with KDB and Haaland to play.

As a die hard Rashford owner, the only bad thing about him in form and being a steal is that every man and his dog, even my scouse supporting rivals, have him.

Any suggestions on a less expensive option I could bring in for James?

I am wondering if Cucurella is the easy answer, but a double gameweek for him with City as one of the games doesn’t sound that appealing!

fecking James/Almiron feck up ruining perfect score for me. I am on 8/9 players who delivered. Cancelo and Haaland left.

Any suggestions on a less expensive option I could bring in for James?

I am wondering if Cucurella is the easy answer, but a double gameweek for him with City as one of the games doesn’t sound that appealing!

Yeah it's not a great double at all. I think a player with a good single might out score them. Also no guarantee they even play both. United at home to Bournemouth the obvious best fixture. We haven't conceded at home for ages.

Very happy with my team although can’t forgive myself I went with that donkey Nunez over Mitrović. I love Martial and so wanted to have him in my team for a combo with Rashford but was vary of minutes and even if he scored I’m still not sold if he’s a good asset with 60min odd games and zero bonus points.

On 63 and still have KDB - Haaland - Walker to play (although Haaland won't matter since everyone has him)

Rashy on bench with 14 by mistake but wanted to bench Mitro for him who got 15 so ok, should have benches Trossard who only got 2

Him and Gabriel my only ones to not deliver so far

Yeah it's not a great double at all. I think a player with a good single might out score them. Also no guarantee they even play both. United at home to Bournemouth the obvious best fixture. We haven't conceded at home for ages.

Shaw having City straight after complicated things! It might be worth seeing if there is some clarity to Arsenal/Brighton DGW over next few days I guess.

64 with Cancelo, KDB n Haaland (c) still to go. Happy enough with that.

Moved from 250k to 190k tonight on the back of the Utd double up and hopefully that comes down a fair bit tomorrow too as I expect City to get 3/4 goals at Elland Rd.