Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Yeah. Noticed it after the deadline yesterday and assume was an error until logged in again today and still there. Not a bad team tbf, just a waste of 2 chips

Got martinelli as first sub. If James starts on the bench but them gets 5 mons at the end I'm losing it.

Kepa & James both start.
Now bring on the clean sheet and one or two attacking contributions you feckers.

Really need a big score from Kepa, James and Mount...

Expecting Chelsea to win 2-1 with James being taken off 1 minute after they concede and Mount to get booked.

Nice for Mount owners, I had him in one of my drafts but decided to keep Rashford.

Chelsea are clearly winning the game so hopefully James makes it as far as the 60th min and they keep the clean sheet.

So James is the only one of my players not to return so far (and he was on course to). Let’s hope Rashy and Martial keep the run going.

It was refreshing in the world cup to see him ranting about the lack of respect Croatia receive on other threads.
Nice to have a bit more balance to someone's character :drool:
:(. NT football brings the worst in me.

I still have some posters on my black list

Need Martial & Rashy to go berserk. Especially Marital.

Like I said before though, they're gonna both get injured running into each other in the first half.

Got 64 points so far with Bruno and foden left. Had mitrovic with 15 points on the bench though.

James... How did I fall into that trap again :lol:

He's gone and he's never coming back now. Not this season anyway.

Probably will get a City defender to complete my triple up and take my chances with one of Walker, Stones, Akanji or Laporte.

Fancying Stones for some reason.

Last edited: