Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Couldn't they at least give Darwin an assist on that goal. I know Olsen pushed it away but come on have a heart for all us who brought Darwin in.

Couldn't they at least give Darwin an assist on that goal. I know Olsen pushed it away but come on have a heart for all us who brought Darwin in.

What is the rule?
He shot, keeper parried and matey then scored.

What stops the assist?

What is the rule?
He shot, keeper parried and matey then scored.

What stops the assist?
I think he didn't get the assist because he didn't shot. He passed it to the middle. Olsen pushed it away. So no assist.

Would have been an assist if he shot on target and the other one scored the rebound.
At least that's my interpretation of the rules.

Salah, Trips and Kane delivered. Almiron delivered (on the bench though).
Now free fall starts with United trio tomorrow

I've gone for the 4 premiums for second half of the season. Got a lot of ground to make up in my league and no-one else seems to have gone for this strategy. Its a gamble.

Salah and Kane got points on the board, with KDB and Haaland to play. Supporting cast have chipped in today too. Sanchez, Almiron and Trippier registered points. Some Rashford points would be greatly appreciated too

Really need a couple of goals with Rashy and Martial cueing each other up now.

Nketiah - we all knew a cheapo for the top of the league team might work - but none of us risked it.

Odegaard stealing Martinelli bonus now.

I went for Nketiah, unfortunately so did the guy ahead of me in my works league

Some of us definitely need Martial and Rashy to go utterly ape sh!T tomorrow.

Martial who has managed more than 45mins in the league once this season. By late December.

Some of us definitely need Martial and Rashy to go utterly ape sh!T tomorrow.

Martial who has managed more than 45mins in the league once this season. By late December.
So do I. So expect them to both get injured by running into each other in the 5th minute.

I have made a serious error. Instead of using the unlimited transfer chip I have used the free hit of changing the team for this gameweek only.

When will prices start to change so I can sort this mess?

I was waiting to make all my changes late in case there were injuries after the World Cup.

Then spent all christmas drinking and completely forgot. My team is an absolute shambles.

I have made a serious error. Instead of using the unlimited transfer chip I have used the free hit of changing the team for this gameweek only.

When will prices start to change so I can sort this mess?

I think I’d log out until August if it was me.