Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Who did you get in for him? None of the midfielders really stand out, there is KDB but always the risk of pep roullete with him.
Went for Sterling and will use cash to upgrade third striker, possibly Mitrovic.

Said in an earlier post today, I think cancellation will benefit a few teams but probably Chelski the most. They had Fulham away then Liverpool at home, two toughish games. New manager, different tactics. Could have been a baptism of fire.

Potter now has two weeks of coaching to get his tactics across and their next four games (assuming above two cancelled) will be Palace, Wolves, Villa, Brentford (though three away).

A bit of a punt as depends where Sterling plays and how he fits into Potters tactics but as you say, not a lot of options. He usually plays three at the back so James and possibly Chilwell though he knows Cucu well and he’s played LWB for him.. guessing that that will see Sterling more central.

Can I play the free hit to cancel the transfer I made this game week?

I did Walker to Trippier, but now I think James' fixtures look more favourable with the cancelled game week(s)

You always cheer me up.
It's like you have an incredible unfortunate cloud following your moves :lol:
:lol: :lol:. Exactly. My story this year; started with two teams (yes, yes, i know it is "cheating" but i wanted to avoid rage quit this year).
Team B (which is now team A and only team) threemium doing great because.....i basically did two transfers so far. And they even payed off.

Team A (which is history now);
1) had Rashford and Dalot first two gws. I did wc, throw them out, they started killing it
2) bought Maddison, he got injured before even playing. Sold him.
3) bought Rodrigo, injured in second game
4) sold Perisic after first gw, he killed it next two games
5) Mahrez to Foden to Silva. Only Silva gave me points one game
6) captains; missed them all.

I SUCK soooooo bad in transfers. I am Ed Woodward in FPL.

:lol: :lol:. Exactly. My story this year; started with two teams (yes, yes, i know it is "cheating" but i wanted to avoid rage quit this year).
Team B (which is now team A and only team) threemium doing great because.....i basically did two transfers so far. And they even payed off.

Team A (which is history now);
1) had Rashford and Dalot first two gws. I did wc, throw them out, they started killing it
2) bought Maddison, he got injured before even playing. Sold him.
3) bought Rodrigo, injured in second game
4) sold Perisic after first gw, he killed it next two games
5) Mahrez to Foden to Silva. Only Silva gave me points one game
6) captains; missed them all.

I SUCK soooooo bad in transfers. I am Ed Woodward in FPL.
Maybe be a little bit more patient? Give players a few weeks (unless injured)?

Went for Sterling and will use cash to upgrade third striker, possibly Mitrovic.

Said in an earlier post today, I think cancellation will benefit a few teams but probably Chelski the most. They had Fulham away then Liverpool at home, two toughish games. New manager, different tactics. Could have been a baptism of fire.

Potter now has two weeks of coaching to get his tactics across and their next four games (assuming above two cancelled) will be Palace, Wolves, Villa, Brentford (though three away).

A bit of a punt as depends where Sterling plays and how he fits into Potters tactics but as you say, not a lot of options. He usually plays three at the back so James and possibly Chilwell though he knows Cucu well and he’s played LWB for him.. guessing that that will see Sterling more central.
Cheers. Only issue with Sterling is he has Liverpool next, thinking Rashford might be an option too.

Done two transfers.

Duffy and Salah to Trippier and Son. Then next week will do Harrison to Rashy and then I'll be exactly the way I wanted going into gw8.

If gw8 gets cancelled then I'll WC.

This'll mean I also catch the Trippier rise that's about to happen.
I already got Trips last week so not sure what to do with 1 FT here. Probably roll.

Ramsdale, Ward
Trent, Cucu, Walker, Neco, Trips
Salah, Martinelli, Kulu, Andreas, Rodrigo
Haaland, Toney, Jesus

I already got Trips last week so not sure what to do with 1 FT here. Probably roll.

Ramsdale, Ward
Trent, Cucu, Walker, Neco, Trips
Salah, Martinelli, Kulu, Andreas, Rodrigo
Haaland, Toney, Jesus
Yeah roll it

Had totally missed that Brighton postponement thing. Did just they have a game postponed for next week, which is now back on?
Although all of next week could be off anyway, meaning with an international break we might not have prem games for 4 weeks or so now?

Had totally missed that Brighton postponement thing. Did just they have a game postponed for next week, which is now back on?
Although all of next week could be off anyway, meaning with an international break we might not have prem games for 4 weeks or so now?
A grim prospect indeed :(

London games AND Brighton v Palace being off wouldn't half force a wildcard.

Takes out Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal players who surely most of us could easily have 6 from. Throw in Sanchez for those of us who are single keepering it.

London games AND Brighton v Palace being off wouldn't half force a wildcard.

Takes out Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal players who surely most of us could easily have 6 from. Throw in Sanchez for those of us who are single keepering it.
With only going up to GW16 before the ridiculous World Cup and the fixtures, GW8 or 9 was always likely so this would just cement it.

Ive got 6 but 3 good bench options with ok fixtures and a FT next week makes it 2. Don’t want to take a hit the week before a WC so would either play 9 or WC a week early.

With only going up to GW16 before the ridiculous World Cup and the fixtures, GW8 or 9 was always likely so this would just cement it.

Ive got 6 but 3 good bench options with ok fixtures and a FT next week makes it 2. Don’t want to take a hit the week before a WC so would either play 9 or WC a week early.

All depends on exactly what they come up with.
To be honest I hope it's either all on, or all off. Bitty fixtures just mess it all up.

Funeral is on Monday. Why would they cancel weekend games?

Because every rozzer in the country will probably be wheeled over for the preparations, so can't be messing about at some football games. Presumably.

Because every rozzer in the country will probably be wheeled over for the preparations, so can't be messing about at some football games. Presumably.
I don’t see why we can’t have a one off exemption (to the rule re televised games on Saturday) .. have them all at 3pm Saturday, televise 2 or 3 of them. Jobs a good un?

I don’t see why we can’t have a one off exemption (to the rule re televised games on Saturday) .. have them all at 3pm Saturday, televise 2 or 3 of them. Jobs a good un?
Because that causes a huge operational problem. There are reasons for the matches to be staggered aside from just TV.

Because that causes a huge operational problem. There are reasons for the matches to be staggered aside from just TV.

It wasn't that many years ago all games were at 3pm bar the occasional tv game.

So those with 2 FT's ? Might as well use one right