Fantasy Premier League 22/23

BGW I guess, another transfer after the deadline, hopefully the funeral is on Monday and the next GW goes ahead as planned.
Question is will the next gw be the one planned as gw8 where Brighton and palace blank? Or will gw7 fixtures go into gw8?

I won't be getting in Groß I guess.

I'd imagine if the funeral is taking place next weekend/monday there will be pressure put on the train companies to reverse their strike so people can get to London for the massive grief party.

Also how do you do that weird symbol on the end of Gross? (on laptop keyboard)

GW7 games will be postponed and played sometime later.

Back to having stupid DGWs. :annoyed:
This kind of works in my favour as I can take Salah out now and then lose dunk and Harrison too all before the next games.

I'd imagine if the funeral is taking place next weekend/monday there will be pressure put on the train companies to reverse their strike so people can get to London for the massive grief party.

I'm on phone... Just hold the S key.

I did in desperation

Oh man.

ffs-bruce-banner.gif

option+S on mac

Jesus - it's probably two weeks! So now we just wildcard and prepare for GW9?

Rashford and Man Utd owners (2 x easy games delayed) must feel a bit screwed :lol: City, New, Tot, Chelsea up next in the next 5 then

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:lol:

Jesus - it's probably two weeks! So now we just wildcard and prepare for GW9?

Rashford and Man Utd owners (2 x easy games delayed) must feel a bit screwed :lol: City, New, Tot, Chelsea up next in the next 5 then

Yeah it's annoying though that I had two ft saved but feel worse for those who used a chip.

We need to hear from the oracle. What is Ben saying @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson?
Well, his basic XL spreadsheets are still using colour which is a bit disrespectful? Should have changed them to 50 shades of gray in memory of our Queen.

read full conversation… explains what may happen with FPL (blank week) and possible ways to create gaps for fixtures.

bumper DGWs later in season?

On a related note, I do remember seeing this tweet once which I obviously didn’t post for fear of a Caf mob coming round to my house and stringing me up for blasphemy … (* I wasn’t the “someone”).

Yeah. Don't mind it for my team either.

I managed to avoid the Brighton plague for another season somehow. :lol:
It's more annoying that gw8 will be cancelled because I wanted a few punts like Son before I WC...

Assuming 7 and 8 are cancelled, Chelsea Leeds and Leicesters next few fixtures now look better.

Especially could be a big boost for Chelsea/Potter… time to bed in, time for more coaching sessions, Liverpool match now likely in 23 not week after this.

Also, might mean some players who we assumed needed resting (I’m looking at you Ahaland), may not?

Assuming 7 and 8 are cancelled, Chelsea Leeds and Leicesters next few fixtures now look better.

Especially could be a big boost for Chelsea/Potter… time to bed in, time for more coaching sessions, Liverpool match now likely in 23 not week after this.

Also, might mean some players who we assumed needed resting (I’m looking at you Ahaland), may not?

Yeah Liverpool and Chelsea players should probably benefit the most from this. Now they have 2 weeks time to rest and gel again. Leicester always ship goals, but Ward's next 5 fixtures are quite promising

I have taken a hit. Can I do an FH to cancel the hit? And then have FH cancelled and last GW reinstated because they of weekend game cancellations