Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I have taken a hit. Can I do an FH to cancel the hit? And then have FH cancelled and last GW reinstated because they of weekend game cancellations

Yeah. The catch is you probably did early transfers for the sake of price changes. If the players you bought rose and those you sold fell, those will be reset too if you activate FH.

I'm so tired. Help me out bro.

I've got two transfers but if the gw resumes from 9 then surely better to WC?
Well depends on what your WC plans were. If it were GW9 anyway then yeah sure. I'd probably wait unless there are a lot of price changes (I doubt there would be). Is GW8 100% of as well?

I hope gw8 will be canceled. I just bought Rashford and Dalot. And in gw8 we play vs City
From what I'm reading there's a chance it gets partially cancelled with games having security issues getting cancelled etc. Could become a really small BGW.

Best to just sit and wait.

Done two transfers.

Duffy and Salah to Trippier and Son. Then next week will do Harrison to Rashy and then I'll be exactly the way I wanted going into gw8.

If gw8 gets cancelled then I'll WC.

This'll mean I also catch the Trippier rise that's about to happen.

So, what’s going on???

I’ve got 2 free transfers and planned to use them this weekend, which is now obviously pointless and I’ll give myself this week to consider who I want rid of even if it might not change.

Is there any benefit/disadvantage to me not making changes before the next proposed deadline for next weekend’s games, presuming they go ahead.

I’m assuming the CL/EL games go ahead midweek so I guess the only advantage will be to see the injuries that might be picked up

So, what’s going on???

I’ve got 2 free transfers and planned to use them this weekend, which is now obviously pointless and I’ll give myself this week to consider who I want rid of even if it might not change.

Is there any benefit/disadvantage to me not making changes before the next proposed deadline for next weekend’s games, presuming they go ahead.

I’m assuming the CL/EL games go ahead midweek so I guess the only advantage will be to see the injuries that might be picked up

You'll still lose one of your transfers if you don't use it, won't you?

Is there squad value to be gained by playing wildcard and making transfers ?

Was going to play WC in gw8 so maybe I should play it now?

Is there squad value to be gained by playing wildcard and making transfers ?

Was going to play WC in gw8 so maybe I should play it now?
Yes, there could be. You could lose players who are likely to fall in value and buy players likely to rise, etc

Yes but you're still losing one, unless you only want to make two. Was just pointing it out just in case.

I’m being thick, aren’t I???

I think my brain is catching up.

If I make a transfer now, I’ll have one FT left and then I’ll get another FT for the next week?

Or have I missed the boat now the announcement has been made?

Currently have 1 transfer….

So if i make a transfer now before tomorrow, do I then get another 1 before gw8?

and if gw8 gets cancelled, do I get another one? Effectively making it 2 x free transfers+1 more for gw9?

I’m being thick, aren’t I???

I think my brain is catching up.

If I make a transfer now, I’ll have one FT left and then I’ll get another FT for the next week?

Or have I missed the boat now the announcement has been made?

Well they're gonna dock me 4 for making two transfers so I'd fully expect to gain a transfer for next GW as normal.

The deadline is still set for 11 am tomorrow.

I’ve got two free transfers so I guess I’ll need to use at least one before tomorrow. I was kind of hoping that everything would be paused so I wouldn’t have to think about it.

What’s happening with the Brighton game? Are they still missing a fixture?

I’ve got two free transfers so I guess I’ll need to use at least one before tomorrow. I was kind of hoping that everything would be paused so I wouldn’t have to think about it.

What’s happening with the Brighton game? Are they still missing a fixture?

Never mind that they've lost their manager which is a bigger issue.

So it's better to use your transfers (I have 2) as you normally would than doing nothing?

So it's better to use your transfers (I have 2) as you normally would than doing nothing?
Yes.

If you do nothing, two's the max, so you'll have two after tomorrow's deadline.

Use one, you still go back to two when you get another FT after tomorrow's deadline.

So you'll have two either way but may as well use one to make a change?

Use 1. Then you'll have 2 after the 'deadline' tomorrow.
Yes.

If you do nothing, two's the max, so you'll have two after tomorrow's deadline.

Use one, you still go back to two when you get another FT after tomorrow's deadline.

So you'll have two either way but may as well use one to make a change?
Thanks guys.

I think it might be a good time to get rid of Salah and bring him back on a wild card later.