Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Diversionary quiz (NO GOOGLING :nono:)

Conte tonight will be the 4th manager to manage 2 english clubs in champs league - who are the other three?

Rafa (Pool, Chelsea), Dalglish(Newcastle, Blackburn), Mourinho. Also Moyes (if playoffs count)

Actually thought the postponed Brighton vs Palace game was the next game (seems a lot in here does too), but it's not. The next game is Brighton vs Bournemouth away - that one isn't delayed.

I'm seriously considering getting rid of TAA for the first time in many seasons.

Same here. But i will keep him. For now...
Salah though, is out
I'll probably keep them both for Wolves despite Liverpool's current form, but then the fixtures turn. I suppose it's worth getting rid of Salah too at that point given his price.

I'll probably keep them both for Wolves despite Liverpool's current form, but then the fixtures turn. I suppose it's worth getting rid of Salah too at that point given his price.
Yeah, i am going for Diaz tomorrow. Wild card it is. He is one trick pony but 5 mil cjeaoer than Salah

I’m not sure he can count full stop.

Try and bring in a little diversionary fun ahead of the next step in Klippety Klopps downfall and he makes me look a mug… and it’s normally my FPL selections that do that
Ok, back to topic. I have wildcard saved and i only need to confirm but i am to scared. What is your opinion on this. Honest opinion. I am not that guy who gets offended because his team is labelled as shit :lol:

Sanchez, Ward
Dalot, Trips, James, Fofana, Cancelo
Kdb, Bailey, Pereira, Martinelli, Rashy
Toney, Kane, Haaland

No liverpool team. Going From 532 to 433.

Ok, back to topic. I have wildcard saved and i only need to confirm but i am to scared. What is your opinion on this. Honest opinion. I am not that guy who gets offended because his team is labelled as shit :lol:

Sanchez, Ward
Toney, Kane, Haaland

It’s shit

Sanchez, Ward
Toney, Kane, Haaland

A very quickly done “small at the back” draft… find if I put stuff down on a page, then easier to say “change that to that” and get to final version.

Sanchez Raya (he covers the tough GW fixtures Sanchez has) 9.2
Trippier Saliba Fofana Neco Cancelo 25.6
Martinelli KdB Sterling Rashford Perreira 39.8
Haaland Toney Mitrovic 26.0

Well, this ⬆ is the draft I posted t’other day which is reasonably similar so maybe useful to use as a comparison…

Sanchez has a couple of tough fixtures in GW 9 and 10 (so Ward would come in. Fine as Leicesters fixtures easy on paper, though they are playing shite).

Defence about equal…? Dalot has tough fixtures in GW 9, 11, 12?

Sterling > Bailey, balanced out by Kane > Mitrovic, though Fulham’s fixtures decent and Spurs have a couple of hard games coming up.

Broadly looks fine and I see on Twitter a few FPL experts (and Ben Crellins) saying Kane Haaland Toney is the way to go.

Personally, I’m waiting to WC as after a few weeks of template, we’ve suddenly had/will have quite a few things happening that could change things… will Chelsea bounce, will Brighton struggle, is TAA and Salah out, will Haaland get rested, Intl breaks (boooo!), European games, rotation…. I want to see how things look in a week or so.

Well, this ⬆ is the draft I posted t’other day which is reasonably similar so maybe useful to use as a comparison…

Sanchez has a couple of tough fixtures in GW 9 and 10 (so Ward would come in. Fine as Leicesters fixtures easy on paper, though they are playing shite).

Defence about equal…? Dalot has tough fixtures in GW 9, 11, 12?

Sterling > Bailey, balanced out by Kane > Mitrovic, though Fulham’s fixtures decent and Spurs have a couple of hard games coming up.

Broadly looks fine and I see on Twitter a few FPL experts (and Ben Crellins) saying Kane Haaland Toney is the way to go.

Personally, I’m waiting to WC as after a few weeks of template, we’ve suddenly had/will have quite a few things happening that could change things… will Chelsea bounce, will Brighton struggle, is are TAA and Salah out, Will Haaland get rested, Intl breaks (boooo!), European games, rotation…. I want to see how things look in a week or so.
Yeah, i was thinking similiar. Wait two weeks and then decide. But few players which i have in draft will go up in price.
Also right now i have 532 and it is proving as a big gamble.
I want to try 433 or 343. Although.......i am around 400k so it is not THAT bad.

And because of rotation i am going with stronger bench. Now my bench is only Pereira.

But thanks. Your post did help me

Yeah, i was thinking similiar. Wait two weeks and then decide. But few players which i have in draft will go up in price.
Also right now i have 532 and it is proving as a big gamble.
I want to try 433 or 343. Although.......i am around 400k so it is not THAT bad.

And because of rotation i am going with stronger bench. Now my bench is only Pereira
Yeah, get all of this.

One thing.. if you go early to save £0.1m/£0.2m and players injured meantime/in international games, it’s a false economy?

Taking Salah out. At 13 he stinks . Way too much. Would rather have Kane or KDB.