Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Why is it showing highest points 63 when i got 68 ?

Becuase that doesn't update while live. That team all played yesterday... purposefully built team to try and be there by fluke, nothing more, nothing less. Loads have multiple accounts for such silly and petty things.

Just dropping in to say hello to fellow Haaland captainers!
I again didnt make him captain because i thought he's not scoring another hattrick, instead i had jesus as captain :mad:

Next time im making him captain, be warned everyone.

:lol:

Honestly though - he’s expensive for little return in recent weeks. Keeping him in means I have Bailey on midfield and two trash keepers so starting to feel like a liability.
Get on the Antony hype train. :wenger:

Who to replace Rodrigo in midfield for?! And is it mental to keep the captaincy on Salah against Everton? It's cost me top spot this week.

Dogdammit I swear I changed Haaland to my captain and saved it but its not showing, I swear this happened about 3 times last year as well. Anyone else experience this or am I just going senile in my old age?

Surely owning Salah has to be in question at this stage?

I'm very much considering Kane + Salah + Gros > Haaland + Sterling + Zaha

That's it im taking Salah out. I've got Diaz still, that'll do.

Edit: Wait did he get the assist for that? Can't tell :lol:

93 points with bonus. Lucky as feck. Luckier than Liverpool.
White was subbed before goal and got cs plus 2 bonus points. Salah got assist from nowhere. First sub pereira playing.
Well, you must have luck sometimes i guess

Decent score (75 I think) despite the shitshow yesterday and both my differentials in Kulu and Toney blanking.
Same score, same disappointments. Sterling to Kulu has been a disaster.

First time ever I have two transfers and zero idea how to use even one. I have to leave Walker and Aaronson (or Neco) on the bench already…

Decent score (75 I think) despite the shitshow yesterday and both my differentials in Kulu and Toney blanking.

I've no idea how you score so high, I've got Haaland, Alvarez, Jesus and Martinelli and still can't get that high. Thought Alvarez would have me sitting pretty this week

79 so far once subs are taken into account. Dalot left to play.

Top in all my small leagues, 22nd in the CAF league. I might actually give it more than 5 weeks this year :lol:

Hmmm, Salah to Martinelli to get Kane in up front? have Greenwod as 3rd striker atm..

Question is, which will score more, Kane v Fulham or Salah v Everton

Not captaining Haaland is basically suicide these day.