Fantasy Premier League 22/23

We refused to put release clause because we are "too big", dignity and shit.
We were asked to match a price, did (and could beat the wages) then asked to match Dortmunds release clause, didn’t.

I think if the clause was caveated so it couldn’t come in for three seasons, we’d have gone for it but a 50m+ clause with zero control?, no. Dortmund are different.. they have a model to buy players young/cheaper and sell on.

I’d have loved him here but a player who says he’ll come but a clause allowing him to go is the key, is hardly committing? If we‘d done it then he’d gone for 50m+ less than market price (maybe to another Pl club) after using us to basically audition for Europes top teams, it would’ve been a pisser?

Huge loss but can see why club made decision they did (not saying right)

(Did Haaland ever confirm this b.t.w.?)

De Bruyne captain, Haaland vice.
Zaha on the bench, as he was supposed to be injured.
Thanks Pep.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was such a united goal to concede.
Let's see if it stands.

Edit: Wrong thread.

Finally get captain spot on was not sure he would start against Forrest.

Luiz just scored direct from a corner aswell

White subbed and then they concede. :wenger: :wenger: :nervous: :nervous:
Beautiful. And now Martinelli scored. Damn, Arsenal game bringing me points

Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool all concede. The 5 defender era might be over.

As I mentioned previously, if he blanks again today I am getting him out of the team. Apart from the first gameweek he has not been worth it at all. :lol:
I’m watching the Liverpool game (well on and off). Seems more like a right winger than a forward playing to the right .

Just a few yards difference but up against touchline a bit. Also attacks shared down both flanks.. Tw@t/Diaz getting a lot of ball.

Three forwards with Haaland or maybe KdB or sharing funds around team?

We were asked to match a price, did (and could beat the wages) then asked to match Dortmunds release clause, didn’t.

I think if the clause was caveated so it couldn’t come in for three seasons, we’d have gone for it but a 50m+ clause with zero control?, no. Dortmund are different.. they have a model to buy players young/cheaper and sell on.

I’d have loved him here but a player who says he’ll come but a clause allowing him to go is the key, is hardly committing? If we‘d done it then he’d gone for 50m+ less than market price (maybe to another Pl club) after using us to basically audition for Europes top teams, it would’ve been a pisser?

Huge loss but can see why club made decision they did (not saying right)

(Did Haaland ever confirm this b.t.w.?)

The release clause business might have been the right decision because who knows if we'd even have ten Hag now but obviously we'd no chance buying him off Dortmund but also if we were actually challenging at the time he went to Dortmund he may not have wanted the release clause.

The question is who to bring in.

Salah+Toney to Kane and maybe Bilva but I'm afraid of Pep Roulette
I'm thinking of Antony. Much cheaper, will be our main source of attack most of the time I hope.

I’m watching the Liverpool game (well on and off). Seems more like a right winger than a forward playing to the right .

Just a few yards difference but up against touchline a bit. Also attacks shared down both flanks.. Tw@t/Diaz getting a lot of ball.

Three forwards with Haaland or maybe KdB or sharing funds around team?
As a straight swap, I'm leaning towards Antony. But I also need to swap out Rodrigo due to injury so maybe wildcard and if funds allow I'll get in Mitrovic.

It's a bit early for that at the moment though. I wouldn't make that move for at least 2 weeks if he's gotten a start by then.
I dont know why but I'm convinced he will start against Arsenal and twat them. Maybe just my blind hope. :lol:

Team next week ain't looking great. Great that Cancelo, Foden and Haaland played today but you'd imagine at least one won't against Villa at the weekend.
Plus 3x Arsenal playing United, and I don't have any Spurs coverage for their game at Fulham.

SO frustrated with Peacock TV app in the US. The Gold Rush link is supposed to be jumping around to different matches, but they're staying on the Liverpool match. Such idiots!
You wanna use Fubo Tv. It’s brilliant. Match day live shows goals as they go in.