Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Put Emile smith Rowe in when he started scoring a few but then he went back to being on the bench so I took him out and now he scored again! Should be starting over martinelli.

11 with a possible 6 to come… absolute dumpster fire of a team headed into the weekend with United, West Ham, Crystal Palace and Watford games in real jeopardy.

Currently 20 down in the cup. Boils down to needing Salah and Alonso to outscore TAA and Son by that margin. I think I am cooked.

Might legitimately be in a position where I am free hitting an XI playing in the 15:00 Saturday games.

21 with 4 left to play, assuming the Liverpool game doesn't get postponed as well.

What a shocker.
Still got the cappa to play or no? If so, that's not tooooooo horrible this week I reckon, given the circumstances. 21 with four to play (one of which is Salah cappa obvs) here

Antonio is a fraud, should have got rid of him weeks ago. Glad I'm not in another gw being disappointed in how shite he is.
100%. There have been some calls that didn't go the way I wanted to but keeping Antonio till now has simply been a massive blunder. Other strikers being shit has also been a reason but still, could have easily invested this money elsewhere. If he blanks or misses Norwich game he's gone.

100%. There have been some calls that didn't go the way I wanted to but keeping Antonio till now has simply been a massive blunder. Other strikers being shit has also been a reason but still, could have easily invested this money elsewhere. If he blanks or misses Norwich game he's gone.
Same..utter waste of space these last few weeks. The problem is COVID keeps giving me more pressing fires to fight.

If your left over players are 4-5 out of Allison, TAA, Jota, Salah (C), Mount and Rudiger, you guys can stop with the moaning. You could still end up with silly points

Team of the week, the manager made sixteen changes for a sixty point hit, which means he must have subbed out the entire squad and then subbed a sub.

If your left over players are 4-5 out of Allison, TAA, Jota, Salah (C), Mount and Rudiger, you guys can stop with the moaning. You could still end up with silly points
Salah(c), Jota, Trent and James are so highly owned though. Really it is down to an Alonso haul to rescue the week.

May I just say how refreshing it is to hear everyone in here bumbling about with 12 or 13 points? What a refreshing change.

Just 5 points from Ramsdale despite a CS.

Antonio and co far too shit to even force any saves.

Remember when people were browning themselves at West Ham runnine away with 4th? They don't have any goals in the building!

Wouldn't surprise me if Antonio doesn't score against Norwich. I have been watching him recently and he barely have a shot or even a chance to shoot in the box. His asset recently has been holding the ball to bring others into play.

Wouldn't surprise me if Antonio doesn't score against Norwich. I have been watching him recently and he barely have a shot or even a chance to shoot in the box. His asset recently has been holding the ball to bring others into play.
He's a meme right now on FPL Twitter for playing as a right-back.

Probably just about scraped it with Ramsdale 5 and Antonio 2 (unless he got booked for a 1 didn't check!)

2 Chel and 3 Pool tonight so might see it to 10-15 tonight!
He didnt do anything to get involved in the game, let alone booked so yeah... 2.

I have same 5 (2c 3l) playing tonight ... could be 20+ points in them easily so week may not be complete write off and with the hits you've taken, sets future weeks up better?

He didnt do anything to get involved in the game, let alone booked so yeah... 2.

I have same 5 (2c 3l) playing tonight ... could be 20+ points in them easily so week may not be complete write off and with the hits you've taken, sets future weeks up better?
Thing is most of those points are utterly useless as pretty much everyone owns Salah(C), Jota, TAA and James. Only Alonso is a slight differential, as I think more people have Rudiger as the second Chelsea defender.

Thing is most of those points are utterly useless as pretty much everyone owns Salah(C), Jota, TAA and James. Only Alonso is a slight differential, as I think more people have Rudiger as the second Chelsea defender.

Rudiger is 25% in top 10K, and Alonso is 33% in top 10K. Both are in my team and I see them as differentials. I have James too. If Chelsea 'ever' keep a clean sheet again it would be a nice rank booster, but all three are capable of attacking returns + Kante back on the bench tonight is great for clean sheet potential. Time to ditch Jota in my opinion unless holding for AFCON, but rumours that could be called off.

Might be worth playing the free hit for this weekends fixtures if some are cancelled and others on. Although games could be cancelled at short notice.

Rudiger is 25% in top 10K, and Alonso is 33% in top 10K. Both are in my team and I see them as differentials. I have James too. If Chelsea 'ever' keep a clean sheet again it would be a nice rank booster, but all three are capable of attacking returns + Kante back on the bench tonight is great for clean sheet potential. Time to ditch Jota in my opinion unless holding for AFCON, but rumours that could be called off.
Yeah for now both Rudiger and Alonso points would have decent value.

Re: Jota yes for now his main USP is AFCON games, because Firmino is back as well. However he still usually gets minutes and is always getting all the big chances.

I naively thought that ridiculous long-ranger he scored for Jamaica a month ago would kickstart a more confident run of form.

Might be worth playing the free hit for this weekends fixtures if some are cancelled and others on. Although games could be cancelled at short notice.

I probably wouldn’t looking at the scores this week as even those on 10 or below haven’t majorly missed out. With the doubles coming up we could be looking at multiple weeks of 100+ scores.

I'm on 22 points and a 7% green arrow. Suffered a net 6 point loss by not taking hit on Brownhill to Foden, as Gallagher blanked. I had assumed Gallagher would be at least able to cover Foden haul - 4 with Soton at home but Palace were a bit shit yesterday. He started as the AM though which is still encouraging.