Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Everyone makes error I guess. You probably made some good moves as well like jumping on Reece James in the first place.

My biggest failure is Dias. 4 points from 4 games before I sold him and the alternatives was Reece James and Chilwell. Given how many clean sheets Man City got outside that run it is extra bad.
Let me tell you about Reece fecking James :lol:

I had him, he never played.
Then he came on for 2 minutes at the end of a match and blocked a Livra clean sheet.
Then I sold him for Chilwell.
He went on a scoring spree.
Chilwell got injured so I got him back in.
He's got me 1 point in 4 games since :lol:

Also worth bearing in mind at this point of the season that quite a few people ahead of you will have used at least one of their chips already, which is partly why they're ahead of you.

9.52% of the top 10k have used their BB (10.69% overall), 4.6% of the top 10k have used their FH (16.17% overall) and 4.19% of the top 10k have used their TC (19.15% overall).

So if you've used none of those then you still have at least potential advantage in hand. Personally I happily blew through the BB early as I think it's a hindrance as much as a help around DGWs but the FH and TC are very nice to have.

I'm languishing around the 1m OR mark. My top 4k finish last season looking more and more like sheer luck :lol:

Let me tell you about Reece fecking James :lol:

I had him, he never played.
Then he came on for 2 minutes at the end of a match and blocked a Livra clean sheet.
Then I sold him for Chilwell.
He went on a scoring spree.
Chilwell got injured so I got him back in.
He's got me 1 point in 4 games since :lol:

Yeah you sold him before the 20 pointer right for Chilwell with 8. Sadikan too right?
I had Chilwell too.
I also thought Chilwell looked the better pick in most games and more nailed we thought.

Anyway I doubled up and it went well against Leicester. Alonso in pure shit even with the 4 pointer.

Yeah you sold him before the 20 pointer right for Chilwell with 8. Sadikan too right?
I had Chilwell too.
I also thought Chilwell looked the better pick in most games and more nailed we thought.

Anyway I doubled up and it went well against Leicester. Alonso in pure shit even with the 4 pointer.

What have we said about you calling me sadikan, son :lol:

Crellin highlighting that one possibility is that United vs Brighton could be pushed into the midweek before Christmas and therefore still be played in GW18.

I stayed up for this.

Ronaldo not going to drop anyway.

I think I am going to sell him and take a hit to bring in Bernardo Silva.

Then if I need Ronaldo back I will find a way.

Brighton v Wolves apparently not happening either so I’m without a goalkeeper. Man Utd v Brighton must be in doubt too, so I could potentially be without a keeper for two weeks so would probably just take Guaita or someone in for Sanchez (though he’s going to have two doubles soon, but I’ll just take him or one of their wingbacks before then).

I don’t have a transfer but depending on the outlook of Brighton games it may make sense to take -4 to replace Sanchez.

Having a United game on my birthday was too good to be true :(

Now what to do with Dalot and Ronaldo.

Ings is back make me doubt Watkins.

Might go for Pukki as a rotation option and then upgrade Brownhill to Bernardo silva.

Problem is getting the cash to bring back Ronaldo. I think Jota may have to go then and Antonio.

Ramsey in for Mbeumo. At least leaves me with some extra cash in the bank.

Crellin highlighting that one possibility is that United vs Brighton could be pushed into the midweek before Christmas and therefore still be played in GW18.

Hmm, this makes it tricky. One GW missed makes Ronaldo benchable but I don't think I can carry a player at that price on the bench for more than that given we may get other absentees.

At what point is it worth selling if you're going to want him back?

Anyone considering using the triple captain on salah at home to Newcastle?
I am.
But with all the postponed games there will be double gameweeks later on where the triple captain might be better. So I'm not sure it is the right time to do it.

Spent half the season with the premium striker structure getting fecked by one after another.

Got Lukaku.Blanks and injured before fodder run.
Get Vardy. 4 blanks in a row.
Get Kane. Yeah.
Get Ronaldo.Game called off.

Gotta accept the mistake and move on.

Yes, but you need to make sure you bring in players you want long term.

Also if you are desperate to get Ronaldo back it might not be smart to sell him.

Im stuck, I want to keep all of my players in doubt with an asterisk :lol:

1FT. £1.2m

Ramsdale
TAA James Livra*
BSilva Jota Salah ESR Bissouma
Dennis ASM

Bench: Ward, Ronaldo*, Cancelo*, Duffy*

Might just hold and hope. Can't believe ASM lives another gameweek! Might have a change of heart and bring in Pukki last minute, will see.

Im stuck, I want to keep all of my players in doubt with an asterisk :lol:

1FT. £1.2m

Ramsdale
TAA James Livra*
BSilva Jota Salah ESR Bissouma
Dennis ASM

Bench: Ward, Ronaldo*, Cancelo*, Duffy*

Might just hold and hope. Can't believe ASM lives another gameweek! Might have a change of heart and bring in Pukki last minute, will see.

I sell Duffy at least with those if he is out.

Otherwise you can always sell Ronaldo for maybe Watkins or Lukaku and then bring him back if we play next game.

Is it worth taking hits if you can't field an XI ??

Depends on the player and score potential. It’s always a risk. I didn’t have a goalie this week and decided to play without. Figured my most likely scenario was -2 if he just got the playing points and +2 if he got a clean sheet. For a higher scoring position I might have taken the risk.

Fudge it lads, Duffy out for Brandon Williams :lol: At least I can field an XI without hits. Lets see what happens.

Anyone considering using the triple captain on salah at home to Newcastle?
Pool vs Newcastle is on Thursday.
Hope it doesn't happen, but 2 full days for potential Covid spread to other teams. So too risky to use those chips in my opinion.

So should I sell Ronaldo and save the money and bring him back for the next game week? and If so Who should I get as I have Dennis already and Huwan. Or I use the extra money and make -4 and try to upgrade the midfield or defense!
my current team is
Foster-Ramsdale
Arnold-Dias-Livramento-Coady-Reguilon
Jota-Salah-Bernando-Bissouma-Gallagher
Ronaldo-Dennis-Huwang

I got them both this week for a -4, havnt even got to play them yet. Worst decision of the season making early transfers to beat price rises. No idea where I go from here now

You could always free hit and get those transfers cancelled if your team is in a bad state. Wildcard I assume you’ve used already.

This is getting difficult.
If Brighton v Wolves was off too like someone said above that means Duffy's suspension bores on another week!!
Typical this Utd thing happens when Cancelo and Duffy are out.

Think I'll look at a -4 and ship Ronaldo and Duffy.
Potentially for either Alonso/Rudiger and a Striker to be confirmed. Might go cheapie like Dennis so I can rethink upgrades for the weekend.
But this is going to ruck everyone up I think.

A -4 if Wolves and Hwang are out means with Brownhill I could scrape a 11.

I honestly have no idea what to do. I can’t see anyone worth replacing Ronaldo with (even for just one or two weeks) and moving funds into midfield for a hit seem wrong, as all five of my midfielders are fine to play.

When are we expected to know about Brighton?