Fantasy Premier League 21/22

You’d hope that we have more solid information before the deadline. There’s no excuse for this not being sorted before United fans leave for London, so hold your transfers.

Ideally, I’ll hit this week to get the team set up for the next two GWs, roll a transfer, and then look to reassess over Christmas. United potentially have no games now until the 27th, hopefully when this is all cleared up, with a very tasty run that will potentially include a double or two, or maybe even a triple GW around the FA Cup.

How do I play in draft? For safety selling Maguire. Everyone in my draft league hate him anyway so he is my safety United defensive cover.
I do not want to sell Maddison or Son so need to pray they play.

Jesus sickens me, but stays even if he gets 1 point.

I've made my moves - Son & Dennis in for Ronaldo and Allan. It'll keep me going for a bit.

I know I shouldn't have pulled the trigger early but I have. Brought in Watkins for Toney. Wanted to bring in Ronaldo for Antonio as I had the perfect amount of cash, but I just can't run the risk of having a 12.4m player not playing with our fixtures in doubt.

I just have no idea what to do anymore.

I’ll wait until deadline is close to make my decisions regarding Ronaldo and De Gea. Information is gold at this point.

100%. There's a time for early transfers but this ain't it, leave things as late as possible over Christmas imo.

Do we think both Brentford and Brighton games could get called off then!?

Gutting on every level, for fantasy, viewing pleasure, and actually being due to go to the Brighton game!

With Ronaldo and Dalot out I'd be down to 10, and only 3 defenders, so would probably have to look at changing tact on the premium striker and dish Ronaldo down to someone.

Do we think both Brentford and Brighton games could get called off then!?

Gutting on every level, for fantasy, viewing pleasure, and actually being due to go to the Brighton game!

With Ronaldo and Dalot out I'd be down to 10, and only 3 defenders, so would probably have to look at changing tact on the premium striker and dish Ronaldo down to someone.
Really difficult to see the circumstances in which Brentford is cancelled and Brighton goes ahead. Either both are playable, neither are, or Brentford can go ahead and then the situation worsens.

I was wrong on Spurs v Leicester though and that seems to be more likely than not going to go ahead though.

Even Livra is flagged. Between that and the United game I might already be down to 10. I doubt we’ll get Spurs news tomorrow making any move from Ronaldo to Son difficult.

I’m done in the cup too. Opponent has Mount, Rudiger and Silva, none of which I have.

It’s the first time ever that I actually pay attention to overall rankings and not just mini leagues. What overall rating is considered solid, good and great? Solid top 250k, good top 100k, great top 10k?

It’s the first time ever that I actually pay attention to overall rankings and not just mini leagues. What overall rating is considered solid, good and great? Solid top 250k, good top 100k, great top 10k?
** Hides silently in the 350k league **

Top 1,000 was seen as a great achivement before, but now because of more 'active' managers a top 10,000 finish is excellent.

There is probably around 5 million active managers. Probably 1 million serious that follows news and look into more advanced things like stats .

Be in the top 25%/250k from serious players is not bad, but I have been top 100k every season I have played seriously.

I have three utd players, de Gea, dalot and Ronaldo. Should I ft one of them out? Subs rn are Cancelo(out), Broja and Ramsey. Also have white from arsenal if they get hit by COVID too

All starting to fall apart isn't it.
The league need some rule on what is call off able and what isn't.

Tottenham has about 7 players with covid, whereas ours seems to be more a case of risk prevention of shutting the training pitches down.

They need to hurry up and make the call though. Imagine being due to go to tomorrow's game and having a 10 or 11am train or something! No idea what's happening.

I have three utd players, de Gea, dalot and Ronaldo. Should I ft one of them out? Subs rn are Cancelo(out), Broja and Ramsey. Also have white from arsenal if they get hit by COVID too

If 2 or 3 games are off I think you just accept its going to be a crap score and don't ruck your team up taking players out that you want mid term.

All starting to fall apart isn't it.
The league need some rule on what is call off able and what isn't.

Tottenham has about 7 players with covid, whereas ours seems to be more a case of risk prevention of shutting the training pitches down.

They need to hurry up and make the call though. Imagine being due to go to tomorrow's game and having a 10 or 11am train or something! No idea what's happening.

Agree it is chaos right now. They should make up the mind one day before at least.

People travel in these times for a game not being played is crazy.

They should give info that there is a game or not.

Yeah, your ratings seem bang on.

I’m around 150k at the movement. No chips used. Targeting top 100k as usual. Seems even more competitive this season (maybe just an illusion). My best is 60k.

Yeah, your ratings seem bang on.

I’m around 150k at the movement. No chips used. Targeting top 100k as usual. Seems even more competitive this season (maybe just an illusion). My best is 60k.

Agree it seems harder this year. I think I am playing poorly, but got a fairly template team and it is not working.

Last year I went more differential, but then we had more options. Kane, Son, Sterling, KDB, Vardy, Bruno all on fire so you had to play the fixtures with best captain.

I'm 56k at the moment and I am extremely happy but I know I made so many stupid mistakes this year that it feels frustrating. Not trying to humble brag!

I'm 56k at the moment and I am extremely happy but I know I made so many stupid mistakes this year that it feels frustrating. Not trying to humble brag!

Everyone makes error I guess. You probably made some good moves as well like jumping on Reece James in the first place.

My biggest failure is Dias. 4 points from 4 games before I sold him and the alternatives was Reece James and Chilwell. Given how many clean sheets Man City got outside that run it is extra bad.