Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Just sell him and buy a sixth midfielder instead. I know that's not allowed but you said you've been speaking to Masi right? Maybe get a second Salah.

Less of this :( There was legitimately covid in the Norwich camp though, so I don't trust the rumours that it's none of those who played.
Great, thanks for replying.

Looking for a replacement for Saint-Maximin who was a horrid decision himself. My budget will be £8.1m by the time I can take him out as he will almost certainly drop in price within the next two days. Right now I would take Richarlison given Everton’s fixtures but the way they’ve been playing I’m not convinced he will be getting any good goal scoring opportunities.

Feel like I used my wildcard this GW too early with all the covid games that will probably get cancelled. Omicron should be spreading rapid until new years.

It feels strange to think in spreading out the players to players from teams that dont face each other in case one team catches it

Looking for a replacement for Saint-Maximin who was a horrid decision himself. My budget will be £8.1m by the time I can take him out as he will almost certainly drop in price within the next two days. Right now I would take Richarlison given Everton’s fixtures but the way they’ve been playing I’m not convinced he will be getting any good goal scoring opportunities.

King or Dennis. Richarlison is so hit and miss. Also calf worries?? Alternatively look at Watkins/Antonio good fixtures. Maupay will have extra game but fixtures are poor and Brighton hit by injuries.

Dennis, or Ollie Watkins as he does have a nice run of fixtures.

Easy roll this week (bar any injuries/covid news). Will look at getting in some Hammers for the weekend maybe with 2 frees...

Sa
Dalot James TAA
Salah Jota Gallagher ESR
Watkins Ronaldo King

Subs : Steer, Cancelo, Williams, Allan

King or Dennis. Richarlison is so hit and miss. Also calf worries?? Alternatively look at Watkins/Antonio good fixtures. Maupay will have extra game but fixtures are poor and Brighton hit by injuries.
Dennis, or Ollie Watkins as he does have a nice run of fixtures.

I should have probably mentioned that I have Watkins and King already. I may swap King for Dennis soon as I don’t really have any other squad issues to work with.

Currently:

De Gea / Sanchez
TAA / Cancelo / Rudiger / Reguilon / Cash
Salah / Foden / Jota / Bowen / Gallagher
Watkins / King / ASM

I should have probably mentioned that I have Watkins and King already. I may swap King for Dennis soon as I don’t really have any other squad issues to work with.

Currently:

De Gea / Sanchez
TAA / Cancelo / Rudiger / Reguilon / Cash
Salah / Foden / Jota / Bowen / Gallagher
Watkins / King / ASM
Get Antonio.

Choices for me:

Option 1: Raphinha out to Bowen
Option 2: Duffy out to Dalot
Option 3: Duffy out to Davies
Option 4: Duffy out to Williams
Option 5: Roll transfer

Team below:

Ramsdale
TAA, James (0 points), Livramento
Salah, Jota, Raphinha, Gallagher
Antonio, Ronaldo, King

Subs: Foster, Brownhill, Duffy, Cancelo

So essentially no bench...

Advice would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.

Choices for me:

Team below:

Ramsdale
Antonio, Ronaldo, King

I probably wouldn’t do Dalot based on the fact that we’re still unsure about the covid outbreak. I’m tempted to say roll it because the first 11 is good enough to get by, but you’re right, it’ll be tears if a few get rested.

Should I make a transfer or wait for the next round? I have many players that I want to get rid off. My front 3 are not performing.

Screenshot.md.png

I wouldn't take hits at the moment. Save those for when covid bends your team over. That's when you use hits.
And even then, don't panic. I could have probably rolled a transfer last week and instead I took a -4 to get Dalot and King for Reguilon and Toney, who may both now be back anyway. Definite lesson learnt there.

Choices for me:

Team below:

Ramsdale
Antonio, Ronaldo, King

Bowen is playing Arsenal - not really an ideal fixture to bring him in.
Dalot facing Brentford away who come up with scrappy goals vs our defensive showing vs Norwich? Dicey.
Not sure what's the deal moving to Williams and Davies. One plays for the worst defense, other coming back from a covid hit club.

I'd roll if those are your options.

Bowen is playing Arsenal - not really an ideal fixture to bring him in.
Dalot facing Brentford away who come up with scrappy goals vs our defensive showing vs Norwich? Dicey.
Not sure what's the deal moving to Williams and Davies. One plays for the worst defense, other coming back from a covid hit club.

I'd roll if those are your options.
I'm thinking more long term.

Bowen has great set after Arsenal.
Dalot has a decent run too.
Williams means I have more money to upgrade elsewhere later down the line.

The reason I'm considering a transfer is because my bench is non-existent next GW, which is midweek so there will inevitably be benchings...

Ramsdale
James - Reguilon - TAA
Salah (c) - Bowen - Gallagher - Jota
Antonio - Ronaldo (v) - Dennis

Begovic - Livramento - Bissouma - Cancelo

Contemplating doing Jota to Maddison, Bernardo or Gundogan, but then again Liverpool are hosting Newcastle. Save the FT for next GW?

Ramsdale
James - Reguilon - TAA
Salah (c) - Bowen - Gallagher - Jota
Antonio - Ronaldo (v) - Dennis

Begovic - Livramento - Bissouma - Cancelo

Contemplating doing Jota to Maddison, Bernardo or Gundogan, but then again Liverpool are hosting Newcastle. Save the FT for next GW?

Madness. He’s fit and has the best game of the season.

I'm thinking more long term.
Yeah in which case just do it next GW when you have more information. Especially in covid times having extra FT could be useful as you never know what may happen. Maybe you will need to keep Raphinha just by the virtue of him being fit and starting etc.

Only reason I'd move for them this week is if you think Bowen's gonna smash this GW and has a banker fixture - which isn't the case or price rises and honestly having being burnt by it myself I'd say prioritize last minute info over price changes. I have 106 TV but I've lost a fair few points trying to move early.

Yeah in which case just do it next GW when you have more information. Especially in covid times having extra FT could be useful as you never know what may happen. Maybe you will need to keep Raphinha just by the virtue of him being fit and starting etc.

Only reason I'd move for them this week is if you think Bowen's gonna smash this GW and has a banker fixture - which isn't the case or price rises and honestly having being burnt by it myself I'd say prioritize last minute info over price changes. I have 106 TV but I've lost a fair few points trying to move early.
I may just wait. You are right!

Wow, that’s a lot of tellys!

Is Dalot nailed on to start over AWB.... have DDG and dalot but after the showing v norwich I may need to reverse the double utd defence

This is for my draft. So price not a problem. Should I do Jesus to Watkins :lol:

And Foden or Odegaard?

Sure it's been mentioned but what's the situation on the Spurs games that got postponed? I take it they'll count at a later date as double on that game week or not? Seems a bit unfair if they'll count as double for the people that had Spurs players on the weeks that the actual games got postponed and now everybody can just get Spurs players in for double points?

Sure it's been mentioned but what's the situation on the Spurs games that got postponed? I take it they'll count at a later date as double on that game week or not? Seems a bit unfair if they'll count as double for the people that had Spurs players on the weeks that the actual games got postponed and now everybody can just get Spurs players in for double points?

Welcome to FPL.

If the United game is postponed I'll have Cancelo (suspended), Johnson (injured) alongside Ronaldo and Mbeumo out. I could do with taking out Mbuemo anyway but no idea who I'd replace him with in that price category.

If the United game is postponed I'll have Cancelo (suspended), Johnson (injured) alongside Ronaldo and Mbeumo out. I could do with taking out Mbuemo anyway but no idea who I'd replace him with in that price category.

Loads in the same boat unfortunately. I'll have Cancelo, Ronaldo, Dalot and Allan all out for starters. If Brighton gets called off as well I have no goalkeeper either.

‪So who had no Spurs players for Burnley or Brighton, no Toney or Mbeumo and still has no United players now? Gotta be some lucksters who have dodged the snow and COVID so far.

Meanwhile I had Toney, I still have Mbeumo, and went Kane + Reguilon to Ronaldo + Dalot!‬ What a poor hit I made last week.

I think the United boys should be sold as it is unlikely our Brighton game goes ahead too, given the proximity. Maybe Dalot can be benched for a week, and I can then use the opportunity to sell Ronaldo and Mbeumo for a hit, moving funds into midfield? Mount and Dennis appeal short term.

United will be very likely to double in the weeks of the Carabao Cup semis. Great chance to bring Ronaldo in again then, if not sooner, and captain with Salah at AFCON.