Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Ive bought dalot, if we don't keep a clean sheet then you know why.

Ffs I bought Jota for Son today for my second -4 this week.
If Jota is out now I'm done with this game for the moment. :lol:

With Toney set to fall, I need to decide on a new forward tonight. King I guess, and possibly I should have done that transfer last night. Broja interests me, but I think I need nailed minutes.

With Toney set to fall, I need to decide on a new forward tonight. King I guess, and possibly I should have done that transfer last night. Broja interests me, but I think I need nailed minutes.
Get nailed players. Loads of games and covid... Need at least two good bench players and Brownhill.

Get nailed players. Loads of games and covid... Need at least two good bench players and Brownhill.
If I go King, that gives me £5.8 when I sell Reguilón. Now do I replace him with Walker? Dalot and keep some slosh funds in the bank? Or B. Williams and have enough money to do Mbuemo to Gundo next week?

I already have TAA, Cancelo, James and Alonso.

If I go King, that gives me £5.8 when I sell Reguilón. Now do I replace him with Walker? Dalot and keep some slosh funds in the bank? Or B. Williams and have enough money to do Mbuemo to Gundo next week?

I already have TAA, Cancelo, James and Alonso.
Personally I would go Dalot, Williams and then Walker. That's just me though.

Is Jota for sure out? Had to free-fit due having 3 Spurs and 2 Brighton players, so can take him out if need be.

Also, Rudiger and James for a double Chelsea this week or should I get a city defender in for one of them?

Oh feck sake, Dalot looks like he might rise tonight. Why can’t people just wait for injury updates, it’s so unnecessary :lol:

Sterling in for Son, little bit different to the obvious. Let’s see

I’ll be doing -8 this weekend. I don’t have a goalkeeper and wanted De Gea anyway so makes no sense to wait another week as he will get 2 points back by default and may even do better than that. Then I expect one of Jota/Foden to be out which means I have to get someone in for Toney, and will move for King. That will have me sorted for the next few weeks with 15-deep team, and I did well enough for the last few weeks to be able to afford the rare 8-point hit. I’ll just have to move Saint-Maximin next week and that’s all. I’ll be getting Richardson in for him, Everton’s calendar looks great and he’s always good for a goal or an assist.

I used two transfer -4, what is the situation with Spurs and Brighton players? I know they will not play so is their games points will be doubled or just saved!

I've decided in getting Bowen ahead of Bilva and Mount.

Just gotta decide if I take the -4 and get him now or wait until next GW...

Bye bye Raphinha.

What's this talk of Jota being out?

I'm already skimping through on this

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo James
Salah Raph Jota Townsend
Ronaldo Antonio Hwang

Brownhill (!)

3 players in there with dodgy fixtures or a total lack of form.

If Jota is definitely out it needs a -4 for certain

Having already transferred in Ronaldo (for Kane), I bought King and Dalot (for Toney and Reguilon) last night for a -4 and only the second hit of the season. I maybe didn’t need to do the latter and could have waited until next GW, as it is only boosting my bench, but maybe I’ll need it. I’ll be surprised if the Spurs game goes ahead on Thursday. Reguilon probably will come back in at some point for Alonso, which will just about give me the funds to get a City mid for Mbeumo hopefully.

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo James Alonso
Salah(c) Jota Bowen
Ronaldo(v) Antonio King

Foster, Mbeumo Dalot Brownhill

Need to think about my XI and bench order. Could also bench Bowen or King. Very tempted to captain Ronaldo.

Kin ell. I'm carrying ESR, Jota, Duffy and Williams in my squad and I need the first 2 to play just to get 11 out.

Yeah, bearing in mind we're only at the start of the mad schedule, it could be carnage over the next few game weeks.

Having already transferred in Ronaldo (for Kane), I bought King and Dalot (for Toney and Reguilon) last night for a -4 and only the second hit of the season. I maybe didn’t need to do the latter and could have waited until next GW, as it is only boosting my bench, but maybe I’ll need it. I’ll be surprised if the Spurs game goes ahead on Thursday. Reguilon probably will come back in at some point for Alonso, which will just about give me the funds to get a City mid for Mbeumo hopefully.

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo James Alonso
Salah(c) Jota Bowen
Ronaldo(v) Antonio King

Foster, Mbeumo Dalot Brownhill

Need to think about my XI and bench order. Could also bench Bowen or King. Very tempted to captain Ronaldo.

They surely can't have another postponement, as they already have 3 games to fit in!
And that Euro game is surely the priority as they need to play the next round in the new year!

I used two transfer -4, what is the situation with Spurs and Brighton players? I know they will not play so is their games points will be doubled or just saved!

The game is off so they won't play and will not get any points. Spurs will have to catch up on the games eventually so there will be double game weeks in the future, if that's what you mean.

I have no Dier, then flags on ESR, Foden and a non playing 3rd striker.

I do have 2FT and 0.5m ITB.

Here is how I’m currently lining up:

DDG
TAA White Liv (Dier Marcal)
Salah Jota Raph Foden(!) ESR(!)
Ronaldo Antonio (£4.5)

Mount in for Foden? Gray/Gallagher for Raph and risk ESR? Any other ideas?

Oh fecks sake Jota might be out? Lets see what Klopp says.

May take him out for Bowen if he is ruled out.
Or maybe bring Dalot in a week early for Livramento.

Already brought in Bilva and Dennis and would rather not have to start taking hits...

I have no Dier, then flags on ESR, Foden and a non playing 3rd striker.

I do have 2FT and 0.5m ITB.

Here is how I’m currently lining up:

DDG
TAA White Liv (Dier Marcal)
Salah Jota Raph Foden(!) ESR(!)
Ronaldo Antonio (£4.5)

Mount in for Foden? Gray/Gallagher for Raph and risk ESR? Any other ideas?

Probably best off waiting until after the pep presser but could try to get Bernardo in there somehow.

They surely can't have another postponement, as they already have 3 games to fit in!
And that Euro game is surely the priority as they need to play the next round in the new year!
The self-isolation timings suggest that the Leicester game will have the same players who have tested positive for Rennes and Brighton unable to play. If more have tested or do test positive in the coming days, the Spurs v Liverpool game the following weekend could well be in jeopardy.

There has also been rumours that a PL game may need to be moved to prioritise the Spurs vs Rennes match too. The competition regulations stipulate that it has be played before 31st December and Spurs have no midweek slot free to play it.

Unless Spurs get to both the Carabao Cup semi and UEFA Europa Conference League semi, and also get FA Cup replays, there should be plenty of chance for them to make up the PL games next year.

Spurs players are an easy sell and rebuy later for me.

Sold Kane, Reguilón and Toney as I expect them all to miss another two matches. Would Jota be ready for Thursday? Already done a -4, but could sell Jota for any of Foden, Bernardo or Gundo.

If not, Mbeumo and Dalot are first and second sub.

Would it be worth downgrading Foden to Bernardo to upgrade Broja to a 5.5? Now Reguilion is out my bench is looking a bit rubbish with Broja, Ramsey in case Foden or Jota doesn't play.

I could also transfer Jota to Mount.

(I'm on a wc)

Sounds like Jota will only miss one. I'll probably just keep him in

Yeah same. Defintely looking at a -4 this week though. If ESR is ok I'll upgrade one of my red flagged defenders. If not I'll swap him out for Bowen.

Edit: Just seen the ESR news above which sounds promising.