Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Any others who still got their first WC left?

feel like it's either good to save if covid hits hard in mid/late december or just before new years to sub out all Liverpool players when Mané/Salah goes to Afcon early jan.

Any suggestions? United have a big fixture-swing now, but not sure I can count on anyone except Ronaldo atm.

Think DDG is a good choice depending on who starts between him / Henderson this GW.

Who over Reguilion now? I'm on a wc

Why are you guys removing Regulion? He's just out for a week and possibly will have a triple GW at some point.

Feeling left out. :lol: Would you take a hit for this?

That looks solid tbf. Any hit will at best be sideways - Gallagher to Saka or Bowen or whoever.

That looks solid tbf. Any hit will at best be sideways - Gallagher to Saka or Bowen or whoever.
Yeah and I don't have funds for Gallagher to Bowen. Hwang to King was my only option but not worth a hit. In one of two GWs I will ship both of them out for Bowen who you want before gw18 or Foden if he's back and double up on city. Either way don't feel like taking any hits for now.

Feeling left out. :lol: Would you take a hit for this?

B48-BD2-F3-EB91-4413-A2-F2-DB4-FAE176865.jpg

Looks good to go! I have 9/11 of those starters. Only difference is I have Sanchez instead of Ramsdale and Raphinha instead of Bernardo.

I've got 2FT so mulling over De Gea / Bowen / Dalot / City mid.

I'm not crazy about having Alonso in my team, but seems to daft to get rid now. Dalot for Livra is very tempting.

Looks good to go! I have 9/11 of those starters. Only difference is I have Sanchez instead of Ramsdale and Raphinha instead of Bernardo.

I've got 2FT so mulling over De Gea / Bowen / Dalot / City mid.

I'm not crazy about having Alonso in my team, but seems to daft to get rid now. Dalot for Livra is very tempting.
Yep. Get Raphinha out first for a city mid and Sanchez for DDG or Ramsdale. Alonso is fine for 2-3 GWs more then I will also get rid. Chelsea fixtures go down, then they have blanks and Mendy will go to AFCON leaving Kalamity Kepa in goal. :lol:

Just took a -4 for Duffy to Dalot. Son still in my team but doesn't look like dropping...yet. I started the season pretty strongly but have reverted to dross. So disheartening.

Well, after already doing Kane to Ronaldo, I guess I’m going to have to take a hit on removing Sanchez or Reguilon. This is such a typical time for Foster to be injured.

I’m tempted to go without a keeper because I’m feeling really good about Dalot if AWB is out. But then again I’d have Livra coming in for Reguilon, which isn’t so bad.

Is ronaldo a must we reckon? I have son but I would need to get rid of son to Upgrade to ronaldo. Which city kid are people going for ? Foden gundogan or Bernardo

Is ronaldo a must we reckon? I have son but I would need to get rid of son to Upgrade to ronaldo. Which city kid are people going for ? Foden gundogan or Bernardo
In my opinion if you are selling Son get Sterling. He's possibly gonna have most amount of points in coming games.

Looking like the Spurs game is off. Is there any logic in holding onto Sanchez and playing with 10 men? He will come in handy whenever Brighton get a double GW to make up the Spurs game. Don't see any exciting replacements anyway. Arsenal are playing badly and haven't seen enough of us to feel fully confident in De Gea.

I just brought de Gea in for Foster and will have two goalkeepers. A backup goalie may come handy with COVID, I want to have every single player across squad playing and being capable of getting me points.

Jota not training means I’ll definitely be taking a -4, even if I keep him, because I need a full bench.

Spurs game postponed.

Son owner crying :( and Dier :( and Sanchez :(

I already made 2 transfers earlier in the week to get Bernardo in. I do have a Wildcard, but didn’t want to use it this way.
You’re being greedy. It’s a great week to wildcard anyway with the fixture shifts.
How did you do two transfers anyway when we have known about Spurs all week?

Gotta be Bernardo with City's fixtures IMO.

I'm personally caught between Mount and Fernandes. Any thoughts?

Vastly different price points. Mount definitely better value. People think Mount is rotation risk but I think Tuchel rates him as very important.
Bruno can go off on one but lack of penalties makes him far less appealing than previous seasons. If you have Ronaldo then I think the double up with Fernandes is overkill.

That's not the optimal way to play the game if you want to gain ground. You have to get him in when he's not highly owned. Take him v Bernardo for instance.
I remember I went for Son over crowd favourite Sane a few seasons back and I jumped significantly over it.
I know but Mount is not necessarily someone that I really want that bad and on top of that, he gets roasted these days. Plus Chelsea will have two blanks coming up, don't want to load up on their assets.

You’re being greedy. It’s a great week to wildcard anyway with the fixture shifts.
How did you do two transfers anyway when we have known about Spurs all week?

I done the 2 transfers on Saturday, as Bernardo was rising. Raphinha to Bernardo and then had to downgrade Reguilon to Dier.

What are Foster/Sanchez owners doing? After using transfers too.

What are Foster/Sanchez owners doing? After using transfers too.

Will probably go without. Already used my FT and I’ve got Reguilon, ESR (flagged) and now these Jota rumours.

Keeper in for a -4 is asking for a 1 pointer.

Jota to Bernardo for a -4 tomorrow if he is out?

My squad is looking very weak. Regret the Ronaldo move.

Ronaldo for captain instead of Salah - wild risk?
I'm on this too, so probably. The way I see it, Norwich, while they look better under Smith, still look like conceding a good few and Ronnie will see this as a great chance to bag a few. That said, go against Mo at your peril. I'm at the stage where I need a few solid differential shouts though so am going for it.