Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Yeah, I still don’t know what to do this week. Hard to pick an XI, and I also have 2 FTs and £1.4m ITB.

Ramsdale
Trent James Cancelo
Salah(c) Mbeumo Foden Raphinha
Toney(v) Vardy Antonio

Foster, Duffy Dias Brownhill
Cooled on doing Vardy to Kane this week. Think I will do Raphinha to Jota now with one transfer.

Do I roll the other transfer or do Dias to Chilwell? If so I probably bench Antonio as first sub.

Don’t think Dias to Chilwell is worth it, when it means benching Antonio this week and I’d rather have Dias in the next two.

Never going to bench Livra again now, ffs.

There you fecking go. That was the most obvious clean sheet in the history of clean sheets. Possibly some bonus points on top.

I should be disqualified from the game for throwing away points when they are staring me in the face.

Was fretting about benching Livra or Antonio for hours. Chose Livra to start but Antonio can still haul.

Last edited:
Happy I went for Livra over Cancelo/Dias (points in the bag), but I think it’s too early to say it was the right choice.

United could well collapse tomorrow and Cancelo could still be among the goals. Still too early to call.

Livramento with points on the bench every bloody week. They did not play that well though, but Villa strikers really sucked.

He is too good to bench, but too poor to start I think. You want higher ceiling ideally with attackers.

Livramento with points on the bench every bloody week. They did not play that well though, but Villa strikers really sucked.

He is too good to bench, but too poor to start I think. You want higher ceiling ideally with attackers.

Too poor to start? He's a 4m defender averaging 6 points for the past 8 gameweeks :lol:

Too poor to start? He's a 4m defender averaging 6 points for the past 8 gameweeks :lol:

Yeah I have better players though. The one game I started Livramento he blanked and Dias had a clean sheet vs Chelsea on the bench.
He has been quite lucky with his returns so far. Villa should have had a pen today for example.

You are right though that Dias been much worse who I started in 4 of the last games, but normally City gets more clean sheets than Southampton.Dias is gone now for Reece James who I will struggle even more to bench for Livramento.

Last edited:
Nice clean sheet to start the week from Livra. He was the defender I was unsure about starting too.

It’s a bit annoying, butt I can’t be too arsed about missing out on the Livramento train. I got Duffy in at £4.0m instead and kept him on wildcard, when I could have sold for £4.2m and got Livramento in at no loss. I probably should have switched across, but Duffy matched him in GW8 anyway and I would have benched him legitimately in GW9, 10 and 11 anyway.

He’s obviously going to be a great option to start next week against Norwich, but if people don’t have him yet he’s not necessarily now the best option now at £4.5m or under. Bednarek, Lowton and White are all alternatives. If you want cheapest second or third sub material, there’s still others playing at £4.0m.

Yeah, then I pussied out of it.

Tbf 6 isn't the worst but still, was confident about starting him till the end.

This is going to be the problem when I end up with the same 5 defenders as you. Got away with it this week because I'm on bench boost but I really wouldn't be keen on playing all 5. Have to put Livra first sub and deal with the consequences. Some weeks he'll get on and get you a return, other times he won't and it will frustrate

Oh man next week is a bigger nightmare for the rotation options. :lol:

Livra Nor away
Hwang WHU home
Raph Spurs away
Mbeumo Newcastle away

2 start.

Oh man next week is a bigger nightmare for the rotation options. :lol:

Livra Nor away
Hwang WHU home
Raph Spurs away
Mbeumo Newcastle away

2 start.
This is the week we all start Livramento and he concedes :lol:

Raphinha might be the one I bench.

I did this then benched Livra for Chilwell, oh dear. I just cant get anything right
That's actually a good move. Everyone going crazy about Livramento return today but remember:

He only got a CS with no BPS. That's not exactly earth-shatteting, like what James did last week.

Most likely scenario is Chilwell keeps a CS tomorrow and you break even.

Best case scenario is Chilwell gets an attacking return, which is very likely.

Worst case scenario is Chelsea concede. If they do, you only missed out on 4 points... With the way Chilwell is playing, that's a risk I would take even if I knew Livramento was going to CS tonight and I had no idea what Chilwell does tomorrow...

Surprised to see many people benching livra against a toothless Villa. Easiest 6 points. Gutted he missed on the bonus points , was 3rd till the 70th minute.
Now hoping Hwang gets me point and Antonio has an off game

Surprised to see many people benching livra against a toothless Villa. Easiest 6 points. Gutted he missed on the bonus points , was 3rd till the 70th minute.
Now hoping Hwang gets me point and Antonio has an off game
Literally hoping the opposite.

It’s a bit annoying, butt I can’t be too arsed about missing out on the Livramento train. I got Duffy in at £4.0m instead and kept him on wildcard, when I could have sold for £4.2m and got Livramento in at no loss. I probably should have switched across, but Duffy matched him in GW8 anyway and I would have benched him legitimately in GW9, 10 and 11 anyway.

He’s obviously going to be a great option to start next week against Norwich, but if people don’t have him yet he’s not necessarily now the best option now at £4.5m or under. Bednarek, Lowton and White are all alternatives. If you want cheapest second or third sub material, there’s still others playing at £4.0m.

Livramento is a Lord, the others aren’t. He will be 5.0 at the end of the season.