Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Is it worth taking a hit for James? My other defenders all have decent fixtures, only fear is missing out if James scores again.

I believe so. Chelsea I'm sure have the best odds of a clean sheet this weekend and if James gets an attacking return which is likely if he plays it should pay for the hit. Also his price keeps rising and he looks a good asset for the long term.

Yeah, post IB run is gonna see some changes.

- Spurs great fixtures, possible new manager bounce.
- Chelsea strikers returning.
- United great fixtures. Ronaldo?

Yeah, people will have to make decisions over Kane, Lukaku, Ronaldo.

As a Kane owner I'm really pleased with the Nuno sacking.

As a Kane owner I'm really pleased with the Nuno sacking.
Have a feeling Son would be a better asset in the long run for Spurs this season.

Kane looks mentally shot by that City saga. It feels like a teenager who has been staring at a supermodel living next door stripping at the window and screaming at him to come over while his mum locked his bedroom door from outside. Will wait to see if he kicks up from here or sulks like this and forces a transfer in Jan.

Have a feeling Son would be a better asset in the long run for Spurs this season.

Kane looks mentally shot by that City saga. It feels like a teenager who has been staring at a supermodel living next door stripping at the window and screaming at him to come over while his mum locked his bedroom door from outside. Will wait to see if he kicks up from here or sulks like this and forces a transfer in Jan.
Yep, but there's always a chance he will turn it around. He's just a place holder to make an easy switch to Ronaldo when we have that incredible run. Who knows, we may have a new manager then too.

I've ended up keeping Ronaldo due to all the other fires that kept appearing.

Havertz > Son is still very much on the radar for gw12 and beyond but I need to free up another £1m from somewhere to do it and it really can only be from one of Antonio, Jimenez, Ronaldo, Cancelo, Rudiger, Chilwell. Everyone else is either too cheap or Salah.

I've ended up keeping Ronaldo due to all the other fires that kept appearing.

Havertz > Son is still very much on the radar for gw12 and beyond but I need to free up another £1m from somewhere to do it and it really can only be from one of Antonio, Jimenez, Ronaldo, Cancelo, Rudiger, Chilwell. Everyone else is either too cheap or Salah.
Jimenez is the easy drop from that.

Famous last words before he smashes a hat trick tonight.

Jimenez is the easy drop from that.

Famous last words before he smashes a hat trick tonight.

He would be if he didn't have Norwich, Burnley and Palace in his next 5.

I could actually change him to Hwang and still play those fixtures.

Edit: Or maybe GW11 Armstong in for Jim against Norwich. Hwang the week after. I don't feel comfortable not having someone vs Norwich every week. They are that bad.

38 with Townsend and Jimenez to play, alongside Saka coming in with 6 points from the bench isn't too bad for me.

I have two free transfers for next week and I'm currently set up as:

Mendy
TAA, Livra, Duffy, White
Raphina, Salah, Mbeumo, Saka
Jimenez, Kane​

Subs: Sanchez, Cancelo, Townsend, Antonio

I'll wait until the end of the week to make a change but I'm inclined to take out one of or two of Kane, Cancelo or Townsend. Possibly Kane to Toney and Townsend to Son? Or Cancelo to a Chelsea defender. Any suggestions to think about?

If Conte comes in then Havertz and Cancelo to Son and Reguillion could be good for GW12 onwards. Conte loves his wingbacks to get forward doesn't he.

He would be if he didn't have Norwich, Burnley and Palace in his next 5.

I could actually change him to Hwang and still play those fixtures.

Edit: Or maybe GW11 Armstong in for Jim against Norwich. Hwang the week after. I don't feel comfortable not having someone vs Norwich every week. They are that bad.
That's what I have done, Hwang to cover the Wolves run and have extra money for all premium defenders I am having to shuffle every week. Bruno Lage has been raving about Hwang, watch them today and make the call based on that.

Don't get Armstrong in, he's rubbish. Broja is the main guy at Soton and will start alongside Adams when fit.

Only if he comes to us. If he goes to Spurs, he will have a meeting with Son and tell him that he will explode.
I was just wondering why people were suddenly talking about Kane and Son when I always thought Conte was thought of as a less attacking manager

I was just wondering why people were suddenly talking about Kane and Son when I always thought Conte was thought of as a less attacking manager
New manager bounce
and

Hope mostly. Because this season has been almost nightmarish in FPL. Except Salah, pretty much everyone else has been blowing hot and cold. We could do well with some guaranteed points for a few weeks.

Jiminez scores from an absolute defensive blunder while Hwang's goal got ruled offside.. but still really happy for Jimi.

Everton are finished as a club.

Why do you wanna drop either?
I want Vardy to Kane in GW12. Then Ronaldo from GW15 onwards.

To fund this, I need to drop one of these two players.

The plan was originally Antonio to Toney. Keep Jimenez until after that Norwich and Burnley double. Then replace him with Antonio again for his easy run.

This may still be the plan.

I want Vardy to Kane in GW12. Then Ronaldo from GW15 onwards.

To fund this, I need to drop one of these two players.

The plan was originally Antonio to Toney. Keep Jimenez until after that Norwich and Burnley double. Then replace him with Antonio again for his easy run.

This may still be the plan.
Ok.. Probably drop Antonio based on the fixtures.

Serves me right for forgetting to put Jimenez as 1st sub in my draft team. A brace from Townsend may help though.