Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Yeah, I think so. You get to keep both wolves and brentford cover instead of doubling up on Brentford.
I like this plan. I think I'll stick to it. Plus, thinking about it, Jimenez usual ceiling is 9 points so won't be too frustrated any time he outscores Hwang.

How are the regulars doing here?

I'm 18 on red cafe league
2nd in my main mini league
And 49,800 OR

Could have been so much higher but I'm having rotten luck with decisions this year.

Just calculated that I've already wasted 56 points on dumb decisions and bad luck.

And 49,800 OR

Could have been so much higher but I'm having rotten luck with decisions this year.

Just calculated that I've already wasted 56 points on dumb decisions and bad luck.

I´m doing great so far. Topping my two mini leagues and second in the red cafe league. Overall 3489. I don´t regret anything, but I got hurt by the Salah hattrick against us last weekend.

Thinking about going for Ronaldo to Kane now, maybe Antonio toToney.

I´m doing great so far. Topping my two mini leagues and second in the red cafe league. Overall 3489. I don´t regret anything, but I got hurt by the Salah hattrick against us last weekend.

Thinking about going for Ronaldo to Kane now, maybe Antonio toToney.
Pipe down. That question was only for the strugglers in here so I can feel better about myself :lol:

But seriously, great rank.

And 49,800 OR

I was top (or at least very near it) on the CAF after GW6 with a 6.5k rank. 3 red arrows on the bounce dropped me to 237k. Green one this week and back up to 125k.

666 points exactly :devil: 41 points off Top 10k.

Pretty much a guaranteed £180 in one of my cash mini leagues with a bunch of noobs who are clueless. Much tighter in the other one.

Last edited:

And 49,800 OR

Not sure I'm all that regular on here but it'll make you feel better that I'm sitting at 370th on red cafe league, mid-table on all my leagues and 2m OR.

My mistake, if you can call it a mistake is getting within touching distance of the top and pushing it too much with a differential (e.g Ronaldo GW7 & Havertz GW9). I don't regret it because when you do get close you might as well go for it. Easy to say that it's a mistake in hindisght.

Edit: If I leave the armband on Salah for those 2 weeks and just bring in Mount for Greenwood in GW9 I'd be 69 points better off. Small decisions, huge outcomes.

Last edited:

And 49,800 OR

In order of things I care about:

Above Samid
1st in my main mini league
3rd in the gen mini league
64th in the red cafe league
184k overall

Also nice work on doing so well!

138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry-face-meme-11562883310wynv1gw9cz.png

I'm actually not :lol:

I'm seeing some great scores here week in week out and wanted to see how much I need to catch up!

I'm the anti-humble bragger! Or so I thought...
Well I got that picture from a piece of research done by Harvard (true).

And they should know because what Americans don't know about humble bragging isn't worth knowing.

And 49,800 OR

223k rank which has went down a fair bit these last few weeks ironically as my squad depth has improved. Seem to be leaving the wrong players on the bench and chasing last week's points too much. Need to start trying to get ahead of the game with the next bandwagons. I'm probably too template at the minute too

So no Reece James in CL. fecking Tuchel. How do we read this? Azpi first choice in the big games and Reece playing in the easier league games?
Or will they just forever rotate.

Just rotating I guess. Chelsea are playing a lot of games this season. Chilwell out as well with Alonso starting.

So no Reece James in CL. fecking Tuchel. How do we read this? Azpi first choice in the big games and Reece playing in the easier league games?
Or will they just forever rotate.
I think this is a rest game for Chelsea. They're gonna go through their group and smashed Malmo last time so if anything, you should be happy James is rested for the weekend. Same with Chilwell.

Decided to double up on Chelsea full backs when Rom got injured, has worked so well so far. Already had James but added Chilwell two clean sheets and 4 goals between them in 2 games since.

Top of redcafe newbies league and most of my mini leagues. One thing I've learned is to never let your heart rule your head. Captained salah against us because we all seen it coming.

I think this is a rest game for Chelsea. They're gonna go through their group and smashed Malmo last time so if anything, you should be happy James is rested for the weekend. Same with Chilwell.

They played Reece James in the league cup though. Not sure James is first choice or not. Azpi gets to played in CL when they go strongest 11 apart from that.

I missed the hauls from Reece James since I was not sure he is first choice and it is still not clear. He should be after 3 goals, but Azpi is the captain and he is not playing them together.

Not sure how anyone can be annoyed that James isn't starting. Him and Chilwell clear first choice imo and locked for the weekend. Azpi can and will play a lot of games at centre back this season as well.

If anything I'm annoyed i can't get James in this week alongside Rudiger and Chilwell (feck you Havertz).

As a James owner that line up is a green light to go buy Chilwell too for one of Dias, Cancelo or Duffy.

They played Reece James in the league cup though. Not sure James is first choice or not. Azpi gets to played in CL when they go strongest 11 apart from that.

I missed the hauls from Reece James since I was not sure he is first choice and it is still not clear. He should be after 3 goals, but Azpi is the captain and he is not playing them together.
Doubt Azpi plays 2 games in 4 days after coming back from injury.

He's going up second time in 4 days. We need 3!!!

Aye could be 0.2m dearer if I don't do it this week and I could be in bad need of those funds. Whether I keep the 3 long term is doubtful. I think Rudiger will be a place holder for TAA. That will be 5 defenders that can regularly produce attacking returns, love it. Just hope no more than 2 rested at the same time

Whether I keep the 3 long term is doubtful. I think Rudiger will be a place holder for TAA. That will be 5 defenders that can regularly produce attacking returns, love it. Just hope no more than 2 rested at the same time
I have Livramento, Cancelo, James, Chilwell and Alexander-Arnold.

Sounds like a party, will end up like a car crash. :lol:

I probably should have thought about Kane/Son/Reguillon before now but Conte has come out of the blue and I don’t want to drop CR7.

I am quite a way off being able to get in Son too.

I might shelve my next week plan to use my transfer on Foden to downgrade Toney to a 4.5 and get the money to do Sarr to Son the following week.

Conte will hit the ground running with those fixtures and I have no idea how to bring some Spurs in.

Wait and see for one game at least with Spurs. I'm not getting burnt again

Thoughts on this guys?

I just transferred Son in for Grealish. Sarr is the next obvious choice to go, possibly for the cheaper Smith Rowe?

I still have my wildcard intact. 0.6 ITB.

—————
Sanchez
Rudiger - Cancelo - Reguilon
Son - Salah - Raphinha - Sarr
Ronaldo - Antonio - Hwang

Lord Livramento - Tsimikas - Bissouma

Thoughts on this guys?

I just transferred Son in for Grealish. Sarr is the next obvious choice to go, possibly for the cheaper Smith Rowe?

I still have my wildcard intact. 0.6 ITB.

—————Sanchez
Rudiger - Cancelo - Reguilon
Son - Salah - Raphinha - Sarr
Ronaldo - Antonio - Hwang

Lord Livramento - Tsimikas - Bissouma

Aye Sarr to Smith Rowe or Gallagher I'd say. I think upgrade Tsimikas to someone like White wouldn't be a bad move also