Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Just Townsend and Jiminez to go to try and rescue this week. Not expecting much.

Plan going forward is to engineer the money to get Vardy up to Ronaldo.
May try and leave things alone this weekend, rather than take a -4 to do it home v Man City.

Just Townsend and Jiminez to go to try and rescue this week. Not expecting much.

May try and leave things alone this weekend, rather than take a -4 to do it home v Man City.
Yeah this is gonna be a tricky GW.

I can do Vardy to Ronaldo now and still have 0.6 left but not this GW. I have my eyes on him and Spurs guys with the coming fixtures. Son still looks good value meanwhile Kane looks absolutely done with Spurs and just waiting for the transfer window to open.

Not Rapha thank goodness.

Just the colossal James and Ramsdale errors this week.

White was never going to get in with Cancelo, Chilwell and TAA in there.
You are pretty high in redcafe league, right? How much points has first?

You are pretty high in redcafe league, right? How much points has first?

I never enter that. Can't let my cloak of anonymity slip for a second.

The guys at the top will be a few guys who contribute absolutely zero on here all season, but 13mins after the season ends will be on here giving it absolutely big tonne.

Benrahma saves himself this week. Greenwood for the chop it is... Do I bring Jota back in....

Ronaldo isn't in my thoughts at the minute but United have an absolutely unbelievable run of games from GW14 to 27 from memory. So good we likely need 3 in set in and forget. A competent manager would be a bonus admittedly. I think Rashford may come into our thinking by then also

I don't trust anyone but Ronaldo now what with the rotation.

Ronaldo isn't in my thoughts at the minute but United have an absolutely unbelievable run of games from GW14 to 27 from memory. So good we likely need 3 in set in and forget. A competent manager would be a bonus admittedly. I think Rashford may come into our thinking by then also
I'm looking at Ronaldo for gameweek 16 vs Norwich. Can turn Vardy into Kane in the coming weeks (thinking Spurs get a new manager and start attacking), Kane plays Norwich gw15 and then an easy switch to Ronaldo.

The only issue is the decent run is in December, so he absolutely won’t play every game. I think I’ll still look to get him if our form can improve a little.

Why would you do that? Because of our scary attack?
No because of my other options. Two Chelsea defenders who play Burnley at Home, Livra who has Villa at Home and TAA who is playing WHU but a better attacker. In midfield I've got Salah, Foden and Raph who will start while Mbeumo gets the nod with Norwich at home. And Vardy and Antonio start up front (even Hwang on the bench playing Palace away is a decent shout).

My current bench is Antonio, Dias and Cancelo. We know how that will go
Yeah, was going for something similar but started Antonio. WHU had a great result today and they are usually a form team, plus Liverpool aren't that great in defense. Don't mind him starting although it depends, if Hwang fires tomorrow he'll be a good shout playing Palace.

Wonder who you are playing?

....................................................Ramsdale (WAT H)
.....................Rudiger (BUR H)......Chilwell (BUR (H).........Livramento (AVL H)
Salah (WHU A)........Son (EVE A)......Foden (MUN A).......Raphinha (LEI H)........Smith Rowe (WAT H)
....................................Jiminez (CRY A)................Toney (NOR H)

Foster (ARS A), Antonio (LIV H), Cancelo (MUN A), Dias (MUN A)

....................................................Ramsdale (Wat H)
.....................Rudiger (Burn H).......Chilwell (Burn (H)..........Livramento (Avl H)
Salah (WHU A)........Son (Eve A)......Foden (MUN A).......Raphinha (Lei H)........Smith Rowe (Wat H)
....................................Jiminez (CRY A)................Toney (Nor H)
Looks good. Not having TAA is your only worry. As of now I'd go Antonio over Jimmy.

No because of my other options. Two Chelsea defenders who play Burnley at Home, Livra who has Villa at Home and TAA who is playing WHU but a better attacker. In midfield I've got Salah, Foden and Raph who will start while Mbeumo gets the nod with Norwich at home. And Vardy and Antonio start up front (even Hwang on the bench playing Palace away is a decent shout).

Yeah, was going for something similar but started Antonio. WHU had a great result today and they are usually a form team, plus Liverpool aren't that great in defense. Don't mind him starting although it depends, if Hwang fires tomorrow he'll be a good shout playing Palace.
Bench Livra surely?

Bench Livra surely?
With a woeful Villa at home, who had a CB sent off today and look absolutely down? Plus Livra has been great going forward lately, can smell a return for him against that Villa left side which is dogshit. Bowen and Ben Johnson destroyed them down that side today and both scored.

....................................................Ramsdale (WAT H)
.....................Rudiger (BUR H)......Chilwell (BUR (H).........Livramento (AVL H)
Salah (WHU A)........Son (EVE A)......Foden (MUN A).......Raphinha (LEI H)........Smith Rowe (WAT H)
....................................Jiminez (CRY A)................Toney (NOR H)
I'd be very uncomfortable with benching those three. Those guys have the most points in their respective positions for a reason.

I'd be very uncomfortable with benching those three. Those guys have the most points in their respective positions for a reason.

I'll be uncomfortable too but can't see much alternative. I fancy United to both park the bus and nick a goal. Happy enough going with Foden to cover City and fancy Chelsea and Livra to be more likely to keep a clean sheet or get an attacking return.

With a woeful Villa at home, who had a CB sent off today and look absolutely down? Plus Livra has been great going forward lately, can smell a return for him against that Villa left side which is dogshit. Bowen and Ben Johnson destroyed them down that side today and both scored.
Pool and Leicester destroyed us not too long ago too. Anyway I have Cancelo with Duffy who plays Newcastle at home. Cancelo will start.

Pool and Leicester destroyed us not too long ago too. Anyway I have Cancelo with Duffy who plays Newcastle at home. Cancelo will start.
Yeah of course Cancelo is a good bet vs us, no doubt. Depends on the alternatives really. As Cutch said, I fancy Chilwell, James, Livra and TAA to all have a better chance of a return. In fact the only one that I'm doubtful from that lot is TAA, the other three are locks.

Just had a proper look at next GW and can see where @Moby is coming from with benching Cancelo, given the good fixtures the cheaper defenders have.

Err, James already went up once yesterday after the deadline. Is already 66% up for the target again (was 65 10 mins ago). Triple rise in a GW?

Is it worth taking a hit for James? My other defenders all have decent fixtures, only fear is missing out if James scores again.

I haven't taken any hits yet. But you should have at least one Chelsea fullback by now.

Is it worth taking a hit for James? My other defenders all have decent fixtures, only fear is missing out if James scores again.

I should have done it two weeks ago. I think we are late to the party, but I probably go for him.

Chilwell and Reece James are the highest ceiling defenders in the game when they play.

48 clear in my mini league as of today, with Hwang to play. My closest rival is all out for the week and number 3 is 74 behind