Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Thanks simon. I'll wait closer to deadline but Greenwood or Benhrama will be going. Only thing for Smith Rowe for me is the fixtures change for him slightly, Gallagher for Palace has better ones in my opinion.

54 points with Antonio, Hwang, Townsend to go.
Thanks to my men Ronaldo and Rashford:devil:

Last edited:
I think I have lost 18 points by selling Ronaldo and doing Lukaku to Vardy for a hit.
I gained money though so that is a plus.

42 from 10, with Antonio and Raphinha to come. Kicking myself for going Foster over Ramsdale, but I blame Vardy.

Just deciding whether to move Dias on for Chilwell tonight, or wait and let it cost another 0.1m. Probably the latter.

No idea why I had Mbueno in for ESR, I was 8 beers in when I switched them last night and can't remember my reasoning. 41 with Hwang and Raphina left to play(ESR on bench if Raphina doesn't play) but took a -4. Think its time for a raphina haul. Also went Sanchez over Guiata and pretty gutted about it.

27 points from 6. I have a huge Harry Kane problem though. With Lukaku still injured and Vardy not in great form, I'm not sure what to do.

I could take him out and bring in Ronaldo (would need to make another transfer though) or stick with him as Spurs have a good run of fixtures.

Alternatively downgrade him (not sure who to) and bring in either Chilwell or James for Duffy.

27 points from 6. I have a huge Harry Kane problem though. With Lukaku still injured and Vardy not in great form, I'm not sure what to do.

I could take him out and bring in Ronaldo (would need to make another transfer though) or stick with him as Spurs have a good run of fixtures.

Alternatively downgrade him (not sure who to) and bring in either Chilwell or James for Duffy.
Kane looks like hes downed tools. Not helped by playing in an average team and a poor manager.

He goes to City, then I’d probably pick him.

Benches Jimenez for James in the last min in my draft team :D :D

Poor performance as expected from other players

My redcafe team is in shatters though. Thanks to getting Guaita instead of Sanchez, I have a respectful 30 pts with just Antonio to go

42 from 10, with Antonio and Raphinha to come. Kicking myself for going Foster over Ramsdale, but I blame Vardy.

Just deciding whether to move Dias on for Chilwell tonight, or wait and let it cost another 0.1m. Probably the latter.
I was wondering how you feckers were hauling every week. You're playing 12. Sneaky.

Kane looks like hes downed tools. Not helped by playing in an average team and a poor manager.

He goes to City, then I’d probably pick him.
Yeah he looks terrible but Leeds, Burnley, Brentford and Norwich after the international break.

I'll just wait until the end of the GW to make my transfer though.

Yeah he looks terrible but Leeds, Burnley, Brentford and Norwich after the international break.

I'll just wait until the end of the GW to make my transfer though.
I thought about him two weeks ago because of the fixtures but there’s too much to say no right now. He may score given fixtures but still costs a lot and loads more better/cheaper

I have Rudiger and Chilwell already. Thinking of doing Rudiger - James. He's definitely going up in price soon. But with Azpi back soon, not sure it's worth using up one transfer..

Ffs. I was thinking that i have a good season. Found some good bargains,captained right players, etc... and i am around 400k overall. Ffs, are all players this year coached by Klopp and Pep?

@BeforeKeanetherewasRobson . Thanks for reminder on match thread. I was close to go berserk again. I owe you one

Why drop Chilwell?

Ffs. I was thinking that i have a good season. Found some good bargains,captained right players, etc... and i am around 400k overall. Ffs, are all players this year coached by Klopp and Pep?

@BeforeKeanetherewasRobson . Thanks for reminder on match thread. I was close to go berserk again. I owe you one

400k still decent. You can climb quickly. A lot of people who post here will only post when doing well/or are seasoned players

Ironically, you have “Ole” in your user name. :)

Thanks simon. I'll wait closer to deadline but Greenwood or Benhrama will be going. Only thing for Smith Rowe for me is the fixtures change for him slightly, Gallagher for Palace has better ones in my opinion.

Fair play. I had ESR around for a while. I had to pick one cheaper Mf option and he fit the bill, because I feel like you need bench strength. And versatility in your formation. I never picked him as a sure fire starter but he’s been so useful in weeks where I had a key injury or suspension, and that player was only missing one game so I didn’t want to transfer them out.

Stick or twist with ASM? He's actually 4th in the striker list, but his recent form has been unproductive.

I'll have 7.7 to spend.

Alternatively, I could downgrade to a bench striker and upgrade midfield.

Apart from Salah, there's not really any stand out players this season. Surprised to see Vardy top of the striker table, for example.

Stick or twist with ASM? He's actually 4th in the striker list, but his recent form has been unproductive.

I'll have 7.7 to spend.

Alternatively, I could downgrade to a bench striker and upgrade midfield.

Apart from Salah, there's not really any stand out players this season. Surprised to see Vardy top of the striker table, for example.
Toney goes against Norwich next and looks to be great value, I’d be very tempted to twist

Early transfer made again this week. Douglas Luiz to ESR.
Had the exact funds before last nights price rise. Tasty fixture home to Watford next.
Similar to last week (Christensen to Chilwell) I'm going to spend the rest of the week to decide if it's worth a -4 to make a defensive swap, Dias to R James is the thinking.

Selling Ronaldo to bring in Vardy backfired badly. Lowton getting me 14 points was nice.

If Raphinha misses out today and my rival gets the Livramento return third off the bench for a third week running, I will delete my team :mad:

Is it time to move Antonio on? Had him since GW 1 but his next 5 are:

Pool
Wolves
City
Brighton
Chelsea

Can't see him getting many points there.
Any advice?

Pool
Wolves
City
Brighton
Chelsea

Any advice?
Struggling to work out which other forwards you would want for him. Are you moving funds elsewhere?

Pool
Wolves
City
Brighton
Chelsea

Any advice?

There’s a good argument to be made about dropping him to a Hwang/Armstrong type player and just playing 5 mids.

I’ve preliminary got him on the bench next week, depending on how he plays today.