Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Newcastle interesting. Trippier on the bench, Livramento and Hall as the full backs, Burn at CB.

Who knows what happens should they sign Guehi? Burn to LB or out altogether, and what's going on with Trippier? Burn/Trips the 7th and 8th most owned defenders.

I really need my Arsenal and City contingent to produce now to make up for the lack of TAA and Salah in my team. Isak banging in a few would certainly help matters as well!

Starting Barco doesn't sound like a good move on my part. Highly likely he'll come on at some point for Brighton.
Add that into my Quansah pick.

Atrocious.

Starting Barco doesn't sound like a good move on my part. Highly likely he'll come on at some point for Brighton.

Atrocious.
I almost ended up with an Ipswich defender who was benched today alongside Barco who I do have.
With high ownership Barco could be a hassle as he'll definitely drop if he doesn't start very soon

Needed Quansah for pure sod's law.
I originally had him but would have benched him
Thinking about it, it wasn't that bad.

TAA got 9 and let's see what Mykolenko gets.

I originally had Jota and Quansah, who would have combined for 9. So it's even until Mykolenko plays (and probably gets sent off).

The Garnacho miss hurts though.

Didn't realise Barco had 24% ownership, mental. Estupinan isn't out long, Brighton's first three fixtures are shit anyway, and they might be getting Kadioglu.

I guess people are hoping he gets put on the wing or something?

Atrocious.
I have Barco on my bench where I expected him to stay. In retrospect I should have transferred him out for a 4.0 who plays regularly.

Not expecting Quansah to start anytime soon after that interview, basically said he was shit in the nicest way possible.

Not expecting Quansah to start anytime soon after that interview, basically said he was shit in the nicest way possible.

Aye, might kneejerk and make him my first transfer out, but for who?

Was only on my bench today but there's Robinson and Konsa as decent options, Guehi should he move as expected, Hall as a gamble and there's plenty others out there too. Might even try and find a £4m player who starts today and bank the extra.

Aye, might kneejerk and make him my first transfer out, but for who?

Was only on my bench today but there's Robinson and Konsa as decent options, Guehi should he move as expected, Hall as a gamble and there's plenty others out there too. Might even try and find a £4m player who starts today and bank the extra.

Faes is a pretty popular pick for exactly that reason I think.

Slot said he lost every duel, I didn’t think he was any worse than anyone else for Liverpool, Ipswich looked bang on it while Liverpool didn’t match their hunger or aggression.
Thank feck I went with Trent and not Quansah to cover their defense.

I hope Arsenal will concede few. Going without them in defence was a big risk (overpriced bastards).

I hope Arsenal will concede few. Going without them in defence was a big risk (overpriced bastards).

They have a pretty rubbish start so I avoided them too. I plan on picking them up around GW5/6 once Liverpool and Newcastle's easy starts come to an end.