Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I went minus 4 for Jackson and Gabi. Dropped Pedro, Eze and Gvardiol. Gvardiol has 9 points. What a shitshow.
BUt i will keep Havertz for next week. I want one return and i will die on that hill.
-4 to swap Isak for Jackson and Fernandes for Mbueno. Hasn’t worked out too badly.

Making okay ground on the ML, only... most of them have one or two Liverpool players (some Salah) or Watkins to play.

Very few around me seem to have Semenyo though, so maybe he can save me if things go really badly later.

It softens the blow that Saka got an assist at least.

It’s a small return but it’s a return. Mbeumo I’m happy with and Jackson a small return is better than blanking.

Saka still on track for a 200+ point season.

Can’t see him scoring more than Palmer though unless he bags a couple next GW.

I've decided that I need one Arsenal and one Chelsea player in my attack/defense. Which combination would you choose?

Saka + Jackson
Palmer + Havertz

(I currently got Saka + Havertz)

Palmer so good... didn't double Arsenal in defence. I'll take this. Just need a Salah effort.

Saka robbed of the assist but on 3 bps now...how's that possible?
He was on 2 with the assist.
Because Clement Turpin gets a lot of deductions for neither scoring that goal nor scoring the match winning goal, shot off target and for missing a big chance. Saka gets deducted for not assisting but gets extra points for creating a big chance.

I am in a position where I need Konsa and Semenyo to score hatricks to not fall significantly behind, after that Palmer. Gvardiol double blow and that double Arsenal defense disaster.

Because Clement Turpin gets a lot of deductions for neither scoring that goal nor scoring the match winning goal, shot off target and for missing a big chance. Saka gets deducted for not assisting but gets extra points for creating a big chance.
Ok makes sense, thank you.
Still surprised that someone gets 3 bps without a single attacking return in a 4:2 win.
Will take it as he was my captain.

You could be in for high score of the week. Palmer has come close to outscoring my entire time.
Nowhere near high enough score. Would need Palmer captain to stand a chance.

Happy with my score given I've had a few bad weeks being a non haaland owner.

I had fecking Palmer Gordon and Mcneil before I wildcarded. It's weeks like this that make you just want to rage quit.

I need to hear comforting sentiment from experienced players :lol:

I had fecking Palmer Gordon and Mcneil before I wildcarded. It's weeks like this that make you just want to rage quit.

I need to hear comforting sentiment from experienced players :lol:
you want:
"Shut up and move on!! "
Or:
"There, there"
Or:
"It can be worse"

I've decided that I need one Arsenal and one Chelsea player in my attack/defense. Which combination would you choose?

Saka + Jackson
Palmer + Havertz

(I currently got Saka + Havertz)
I dont know how people can overlook Palmer. He will have weeks without any hauls but then weeks like today make it worth it.

All I need now is Salah/Diaz blank and I will probably finish the week with less than Palmer points.

Haaland going up tonight? How and why?

Got him, Konate, Gabriel, Greaves. Might bring in Dibling with no plan at all, ESR out.

87x1If8.png

A ton of players potentially dropping. Andersen possibly falling to 4.3 ahead of City next week. Think he's a good pickup after that. Fulham with the 3rd lowest xG conceded in the league so far.