Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

It will be tough watching Salah's haul today. Especially if you have him. You want points but you are angry about not C him

It will be tough watching Salah's haul today. Especially if you have him. You want points but you are angry about not C him
Nah, he's still lowly owned so it's fine. I'll take a brace right now. I'm the only one in my league that has him.

43.3% ownership isn’t low
It's still decent, especially amongst the top 10k. A bunch sold him on WC this week. No one in my ML have him either. His points will make a difference as opposed to Haaland points, which don't make any difference whatsoever for the most part.

Oh Palmer was the captain this week. I went early with captaining him last week. :(

Palmer smacking us and then giving a backhand to sellers. And no point getting him now with the fixtures they have coming up. Well done to those who caught that hat trick.

It’s what he does and you’ve got to be prepared for huge games like this from Palmer. He’s capable of monster hauls. You’ll get a few stinkers in there but when he bangs it really pays off. Saka is consistent but I’m starting to wonder if I made the wrong choice with Palmer out instead of Saka.

From the BBC:

Cole Palmer has now scored three Premier League hat-tricks, the joint-most of any Chelsea player in the competition's history - level with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard

That seems unbelievable considering the players Chelsea have had in the PL era.

It’s what he does and you’ve got to be prepared for huge games like this from Palmer. He’s capable of monster hauls. You’ll get a few stinkers in there but when he bangs it really pays off. Saka is consistent but I’m starting to wonder if I made the wrong choice with Palmer out instead of Saka.
Saka deserves 2 GWs but then I think Palmer might be the budget Salah