Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I've done another draft with the big hitters all in just to see how it looks. I'm actually not thar down on it.

Flekken
Konsa Mykolenko Burn
Salah Rogers Odegaard Rashford
Haaland Watkins Isak

Turner Barco Winks Harwood-Bellis
Lewis Hall might be playing LB instead of Burn, Burn's solid but doesn't really offer an attacking threat, so could be risky. Given Barco's going to start the season maybe just swap those two over. Got to admire your optimism with Rashford too. I'm considering something similiar to this too, putting Salah and Haaland in just in case, then moving on from them pretty quickly if necessary. Liverpool have an easy start and Haaland's had the summer off, so it's a risk not to go with them both. Does unbalance the team but I just feel like it's necessary, unfortunately.

Lewis Hall might be playing LB instead of Burn, Burn's solid but doesn't really offer an attacking threat, so could be risky. Given Barco's going to start the season maybe just swap those two over. Got to admire your optimism with Rashford too. I'm considering something similiar to this too, putting Salah and Haaland in just in case, then moving on from them pretty quickly if necessary. Liverpool have an easy start and Haaland's had the summer off, so it's a risk not to go with them both. Does unbalance the team but I just feel like it's necessary, unfortunately.
Every journalist and a couple of people on here that watched our opening training have said he looks really sharp, so I'm going to gamble on it. Plus with Garnacho away on international duty I'm expecting Rashford to start the season with the LW slot being his to lose. Plenty of options to move to if he flops. He's like 5th most likely to score points for me though.

my latest draft...

Flekken Sanchez
Konsa Pedro Porro Mykolenko Davies Barco
Odegaard Salah Rogers Winks Amad
Haaland Isak Watkins

Not happy with that midfield!

my latest draft...

Flekken Sanchez
Haaland Isak Watkins

If you are going Haaland/Salah, you really have to squeeze everywhere.

I would be having only one keeper, getting Watkins down to a 6/5,5 and using that money to give you a couple of 6.5’s in midfield you feel like you could depend on.

my latest draft...

Flekken Sanchez
Haaland Isak Watkins

I would downgrade Porro, Watkins and Flekken and invest in midfield. Because that midfield looks really weak.

my latest draft...

Flekken Sanchez
Haaland Isak Watkins

You’re going to be highly reliant on 4 people scoring you points. You better hope they score every single week. You’re going to want at least 6 solid attackers and one meh cheap option to upgrade your team elsewhere.

You’re going to be highly reliant on 4 people scoring you points. You better hope they score every single week. You’re going to want at least 6 solid attackers and one meh cheap option to upgrade your team elsewhere.
It's 5 isn't it? Odegaard, Salah, Watkins, Isak, Haaland

He’s 31 not 50? :)

Depends on player (Kanes 31 (though runs like a 50 year old), Salah’s 32), liked him at Euros, bit old school and if price low enough, I’d consider him.
Yeah I meant in terms of fantasy. Not real life building a team. If they have 3 aging strikers even if he is priced at 6.5-7 how can you be confident he plays consistently?

What is the rule if someone reports you for offensive name? Do they give a chance to change the team name or just ban the team from playing FPL?

It was so funny watching a few influencers before and after that fplreview model dropped. It was so clear how so many of them just follow that model.

Compelling and convincing arguments for a no Haaland draft, only to double back and invent excuses for their changes the day after a model suggests he should be in.

It was so funny watching a few influencers before and after that fplreview model dropped. It was so clear how so many of them just follow that model.

Compelling and convincing arguments for a no Haaland draft, only to double back and invent excuses for their changes the day after a model suggests he should be in.

They're all feckin idiots and proved it last season.

They're all feckin idiots and proved it last season.

It is a bit pompous. Just to blindly follow a model and then be tapping each other on the back about being great managers and having top ranks. Stats have their uses but playing like that just takes all the joy out of the game just for a fake status that you got using a model.

Mostly a bunch of sheep chasing engagement… they’ve just picked FPL for their topic (instead of politics, real football, etc). FPL Raptor has released a book … who buys a book off a graduate on Twitter? Even if they had Stormzy on their podcast.

“Who are people picking up front?” … you’re apparently the expert, YOU tell us. Do they feck… they post their teams a minute after deadline like it’s the grand unveiling of some ancient biblical document.

And their sycophantic comments to each other “great podcast Ross”, “great thread Andy” :rolleyes:. Sick inducing.

Morons. I look at Ben Crellin (to get the fdr bits and to lightly troll him) and the REPLIES to the content creators posts.. clear that plenty of responses are informed and willing to share.

Other than that, I quite like them…

Mostly a bunch of sheep chasing engagement… they’ve just picked FPL for their topic (instead of politics, real football, etc). FPL Raptor has released a book … who buys a book off a graduate on Twitter? Even if they had Stormzy on their podcast.

“Who are people picking up front?” … you’re apparently the expert, YOU tell us. Do they feck… they post their teams a minute after deadline like it’s the grand unveiling of some ancient biblical document.

And their sycophantic comments to each other “great podcast Ross”, “great thread Andy” :rolleyes:. Sick inducing.

Morons. I look at Ben Crellin (to get the fdr bits and to lightly troll him) and the REPLIES to the content creators posts.. clear that plenty of responses are informed and willing to share.

Not only that but viewers are paying extra on discord or WhatsApp groups etc. to most of them to get “exclusive” access to these fecking idiot influencers. I mean how stupid do you have to be to pay one of these cnuts money to get “info” and so their messages in the chat are being looked at first.

Not only that but viewers are paying extra on discord or WhatsApp groups etc. to most of them to get “exclusive” access to these fecking idiot influencers. I mean how stupid do you have to be to pay one of these cnuts money to get “info” and so their messages in the chat are being looked at first.
“This week, Man City are at home to Southampton - my exclusive recommendation is picking Haaland, and consider captaining him. That’s £5 please”.

Not only stupid but I’d get ZERO enjoyment out of following someone else’s views all the time…. the fun of the game is making your own choices.

Then lamenting how stupid they were.

“This week, Man City are at home to Southampton - my exclusive recommendation is picking Haaland, and consider captaining him. That’s £5 please”.

Not only stupid but I’d get ZERO enjoyment out of following someone else’s views all the time…. the fun of the game is making your own choices.

Then lamenting how stupid they were.

Yeah, it's like people who download FM tactics, formations and player scouting guides just to try and beat the game. There's no fun in that at all.

:lol: :lol: Amazing.

Some even have tiers in patreon to see their teams!

Rumors on Reddit and twitter said that one of them was charging £60 for private consultation :nervous:

Anyone pay for membership on fantasy football scout?
Always wondered what type of character does that.

I’m a bit light in midfield

Areola, Sanchez
TAA, Van De Ven, Konsa, Colwill, Andersen
Odegaard, Foden, Amad, Nkuku, Johnson
Isaak, Haaland, Muniz

Could drop Haaland for Watkins and free up some cash. But Haaland is def gonna start the season and have decent opening games

Open to suggestions

Generally try to avoid Utd players. If we lose/play badly…I can’t handle losing twice. Amad at 5 (given his pre season performances) seems a decent shout. Could be quite productive

Just joined, first timer!

Ederson
Konsa White Walker Guehi
Palmer Winks Wharton Bruno
Haaland Zirkzee

Subs, Dubravka Bowen Burn Cunha

Still a work in progress but it’s a start.

Last edited:

Areola, Sanchez
Isaak, Haaland, Muniz

Could drop Haaland for Watkins and free up some cash. But Haaland is def gonna start the season and have decent opening games

Open to suggestions

Generally try to avoid Utd players. If we lose/play badly…I can’t handle losing twice. Amad at 5 (given his pre season performances) seems a decent shout. Could be quite productive
Drop Muniz to an 4.5 and a 4.5 def to a 4.0 and you got 2.0 to spread in the midfield spot.

Areola, Sanchez
Isaak, Haaland, Muniz

Open to suggestions

Cheaper defender than Trent and move the money to midfield maybe?

What's the consensus on Halaand + Salah or just having one of them? If so which one?