Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad it's not just me then.

I thought he was trying to do a scooby doo tune, but then it wasn't so I was lost as to what it could be. I'm glad I'm not alone in this boat.

I thought he was trying to do a scooby doo tune, but then it wasn't so I was lost as to what it could be. I'm glad I'm not alone in this boat.

I thought he was going for the Jungle book to be honest. Either way i'm stumped :confused:

:lol: really? Just an extra €3.5m. At least increase it by €5m.

There wasn't exactly a public 'we won't sell' after the first offer. Even as a leak. Compare that with our "feck off Chelsea" response.

it's an extra 3,500,000, I doubt for that sort of money the clubs are gonna go "ah here lads, at least round it up there will you, make it easier for the accountants to read."

I know €3.5m euros is a lot of money to you and me, but in the grand scheme of things I don't see how it will make the blind bit of difference to to Barcelona. United will have to increase on their opening offer by about €10m.

edit: not that I think they should jump straight ahead with their second offer with a €10m increase. But half way there at least.

Thanks crackers and scream. So I do know that song after all.

IndyKalia says he's going to walk directly into the Nou Camp and ask someone what's happening. :lol:

Where'd you hear its £110m man?

I'd really like to keep our players to be honest - even Rooney, if he got his head out of his arsehole & his advisors arseholes aswell :mad:

Any Ronnie deal is rumoured to be funded by Nike & Chevrolet too...
Someone linked to our books the other day. Last summer we had like £240m in cash or something though. Dunno what happened to the rest of it, maybe we bought some more stuff like buildings (we like to buy buildings).

Someone linked to our books the other day. Last summer we had like £240m in cash or something though. Dunno what happened to the rest of it, maybe we bought some more stuff like buildings (we like to buy buildings).
http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/Man Utd/financials/balance-sheet

Barcelona fans don't want to lose Fabregas, they didn't want to lose Thiago either.

I'm unsure if Barcelona are prepared to feel the wrath of their fans with selling Cesc...

Barcelona fans don't want to lose Fabregas, they didn't want to lose Thiago either.

I'm unsure if Barcelona are prepared to feel the wrath of their fans with selling Cesc...

Well 51% in that poll want him sold to us for €30m or more. That is way more than I thought.

They give far less of a feck about Fabregas than they did about Thiago. Most Barcelona fans feel he never really fit in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.