Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does United have to tour in fecking Australia that is too far away! Next time we should go to France or Iceland

♫...And he photobombs Fabregas...

Thiago Silva swap deal with Fabregas would be funny.

By R'hllor in the newbies

sgoig0.gif

:D

Makes me wonder whatever happened to the photoshop contests?

The full Wenger quotes aren't as promising, see the Daily Mirror:

Wenger said: “At the moment, Fabregas has decided to stay one more year at Barcelona.
“We have the clause in the contract so we would be on alert but at the moment that’s not something we’re after.”

Lol. Well that's that. Wenger would know what he's upto more than most.
This is the man who guaranteed Nasri and Fabregas would stay as the summer window opened in 2011. And I picked up on the key words "unless he's changed his mind".

Not that I expect a deal for Fabregas to go through, but Wenger is known for talking bollocks regarding any kind of transfer news.

Is this a ploy to divert people's attention while we sign Gundogan?

Thiago was a ploy to for Fabregas who was a ploy for Gundogen, who was a ploy for Fellaini who was a ploy for Vidal who was a ploy for Strootman who was a ploy for Thiago who we hoped all along to fail to sign from Bayern next season which will give Anderson and Giggs two more seasons in the heart of our midfield.

Clever stuff.

So clever you didn't realise it was all a smokescreen to sign Fellaini and Cabaye

For what for what?? Quick the anticipation of finding out is killing me.

The electricity meter, judging by his abrupt disappearance.

:D You know the rest!

Pete's been bangin that same old drum because he's freakin that we might get Fabregas... its hilarious, but he'll rub it in if we dont get him.. :nervous:

:D You know the rest!

Pete's been bangin that same old drum because he's freakin that we might get Fabregas... its hilarious, but he'll rub it in if we dont get him.. :nervous:

I would like us to sign him so that fab doesn't have a chance of strengthening Arsenal and giving them a better chance to win the illustrious emirates cup.

On a serious note, we could potentially have a truly special team next season if we can make this signing happen and another special player.

The full Wenger quotes aren't as promising, see the Daily Mirror:

Wenger said: “At the moment, Fabregas has decided to stay one more year at Barcelona.
“We have the clause in the contract so we would be on alert but at the moment that’s not something we’re after.”

Not sure how Fabregas feels about Wenger coming out & saying he's just stayin another year, given that Fabregas is admittedly a very private person. Barca fans might not like that either.

If we showed Fabregas our intent by gettin Bale, then i think he might reconsider (if he isnt already)... but then it goes back to the bid being put in by us in the first place, when most journo's are sayin that we were most likely encouraged to do so by his team.

Transfer Muppetry - bloody hell..

I would like us to sign him so that fab doesn't have a chance of strengthening Arsenal and giving them a better chance to win the illustrious emirates cup.

On a serious note, we could potentially have a truly special team next season if we can make this signing happen and another special player.

Without a doubt man, the potential team next season could be beyond our wildest dreams just thinkin about it, the downside is the Rooney situation. Its a pity he wasnt bein the twat he is at the moment because havin a fit & on form Rooney would make our potential team next season, totally awesome.

Naturally speakin, we dont really expect us to spunk a shitload of dosh on transfers because we've never really done that before, but its a complete change of guard now & what better way for Moyes to continue what Fergie built than add some world-class exciting talent to what we already have.

We gotta take advantage of the fact that we're Prem champions, as targetted players do look at that if they're considering an offer from us. Chelsea are a massive draw because they continue to pick up trophys each year - especially havin won the two major European trophys 2 years in a row - thats very impressive & they're most likely gonna get better, same as City, this coming season too!

We've got £110m in cashflow, so sell Rooney for £30-35m, get Bale at £65m and Fabregas at £32m, sell Young, sell Ando, and promote Fabio+Adnan to first team squad members and our squad is looking very good.

-------DDG------
Raf Vida Rio Fab
Fabregas Carrick
Zaha Kagawa Bale
-------RVP--------

...i'm off for a quick tug.

:D

I love these potential formations & i usually rip the balls out of it to be honest. Essentially because i feel that we've the money to spend, its just a matter of feckin spending it & convincing players that with this new era for the club, we're targettin domestic & European domination..

Here's my muppetry-desired line-up against Swansea:

DDG​
Rafa Rio Vida Baines​
Carrick​
Fabregas Kagawa​
Ronnie Bale​
RVP​
What a passing side that is & goals all over it too :drool:
And here's my muppetry-desired line-up against Chelsea:

DDG​
Rafa Rio Vida Baines​
Fellaini​
Carrick Fabregas​
Ronnie Bale​
RVP​
That side has that bitta steel we need against mid-field packers like Chelsea & City :drool:

We've got £110m in cashflow, so sell Rooney for £30-35m, get Bale at £65m and Fabregas at £32m, sell Young, sell Ando, and promote Fabio+Adnan to first team squad members and our squad is looking very good.

Where'd you hear its £110m man?

I'd really like to keep our players to be honest - even Rooney, if he got his head out of his arsehole & his advisors arseholes aswell :mad:

Any Ronnie deal is rumoured to be funded by Nike & Chevrolet too...

On a massive sidetrack, how would placing two effective widemen like Ronnie and Bale in a central position from the off be such an effective move? Muppetry at its finest there.

Back to reality, just putting Fabregas in our original 442 instead of Anderson or Cleverley makes our team look a lot better from the word go. He is one of thos names that just makes you a little bit more confident every time you go into a match, at least it would do for me.

The fact that you coloured it and put italics on it means you think it's actually funny, which leads me to believe your sense of humour is lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.