Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Thiago's case it's not about being willing. A release clause takes away their power to say no.

But they still wouldn't let them both go surely? have they got some other super midfielder coming through? or are they after buying someone to replace them? it just doesn't seem likely that they would lose both of them.

But they still wouldn't let them both go surely? have they got some other super midfielder coming through? or are they after buying someone to replace them? it just doesn't seem likely that they would lose both of them.

If they are willing to let Fabregas go at all then I don't think that losing Thiago (which it doesn't look like would be their preference) would absolutely stop that.

Real and Barca have huge standards. If they buy a player for a big fee they expect them to perform to their expectations quickly. People who have watched Barcelona frequently and their fans who post here all agree that he hasn't met that standard.

I think they might sell Fabregas and be forced to sell Thiago. It's a possibility. Personally I don't think it will happen but undoubtedly it will strengthen us immensely.

The entire Thiago thing revolves around him not having had enough games/minutes. What better way to reassure him that he should be staying than getting shot of Fabregas?

Fabregas assisting RvP, storey would spontaneously combust :lol:

If Moyes can pull this off, I might build a statue of him in my room; and polish it everyday, with a smile in my face.

Why would Barca sell?
Xavi is 33 and Iniesta is 29... Song, Mascherano and Biscuits arent the same type of midfielders..

Moyes? Or Fabregas?

Moyes, of course. He'd have done something in his first few months, that Fergie couldn't (wouldn't?) do in the last half decade: signing world class central midfielder.

I will quit life if this happens.

I thought Moyes disliked Fabregas after they had words, or Fabregas did something?

I will quit life if this happens.

I thought Moyes disliked Fabregas after they had words, or Fabregas did something?

Moyes complained in an interview about something Fabregas said to an official.

"I think it [not sending off Fabregas] changed the flow of the game," Moyes said. "I think it was offside, the wrong decision, but it was not Everton who made the decision.

"I also thought there were some really bad tackles.

"But Fabregas's comments to the officials when he was coming down the tunnel warranted a sending off.

"I am not going to repeat what they were. They were disappointing comments from someone who is such a talented footballer.

"I won't go into what they were, but they were deserving of a sending off, 100%. If you had said it on the pitch, you should have been off like that, so what is the difference when you are coming down the tunnel?"

I am sure that Moyes carries a bitter torch of hatred for Cesc that he simply can't let go. To the Alcantara thread!

The entire Thiago thing revolves around him not having had enough games/minutes. What better way to reassure him that he should be staying than getting shot of Fabregas?

Fabregas assisting RvP, storey would spontaneously combust :lol:

Yeah we just need to get Song as well now and my Gunner cousin, who's about as butt-sore as Storey, can go mental. And there's the added point that Song will be able to embarass himself next year when we're lifting the PL trophy and Vidic goes to take Fletcher by the hand. Invaluable.

Fabregas and VP in the same team would be so funny on so many levels, I don't usually buy in to petty rivalry with fans from other clubs, but this would be brilliant. :lol:

Is this this years Ronaldo, Tevez and Sneijder thread? If so I'm putting my tent up

I'd say we need a Fabregas/Alcantara/Strootman hybrid super thread.
I'm not usually this bad of a muppet, but I can't seem to control it this time..

Can't see this one happening but I'd fecking love it.

Fabregas was the best midfielder in the PL when he was at Arsenal for a few years straight.

Can we bring Henry in on loan from NYRB in December too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.