Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
I got so excited when I saw a picture of Fabregas on the United Skysports homepage, but then was left disappointed reading the headline.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I cant see Barcelona losing both Alcantara and Fabregas to be honest and if he does end up in the market the fee/salary asked would be out of this world. Considering Moyes reputation in shrewd buys I can see him going for Mendy and Alcantara. They are both young, they represent value for money and they are both hungry for success. Stootman and Felliani may be signed if Moyes has decided to get rid of the fat Brazilian. I am confident that Moyes will patch things up with Rooney and we'll have Rooney/Kagawa as inside forwards behind RVP in a narrow 4-5-1 system

----------------------Mendy/Carrick--------Strootman/Ando---------------

--------------------------------------Alcantara/Clev----------------------------

Valencia/Zaha--------------------------------------------------Kagawa/Rooney

----------------------------------------RVP------------------------------------------

Stretch

How I'd love for them to not 'want' him. But even then if Arsenal went in for him he might end up there.

Mainoldo

If he doesn't want to play for us then why would anyone be hoping that he's forced out? I wouldn't want to sign any player that wasn't excited to be coming here.
Not many players that play for Barca want to leave. I don't get your point.. He is a professional. Beckham didnt want to leave United but he didnt look too miserable at Madrid.

Mainoldo

Beckham cried the day he left United. That was from his own mouth... So i don't see how this would be any different.

Mainoldo

It would he plays for Barcelona. I don't think it would be United's place to be measuring its Dick size compared to Barca. If Barca are willing to sell we go for him. He's not going to come hear and strop for the duration of his contract is he.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
We'll see. Besides, if there was any truth in these stories of us talking to his people etc then he wouldn't be saying any of this stuff. The stories in Spain today are that Barca want to keep him and Cesc wants to stay. I don't think anything is happening here.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Why did he cry? He did his outmost to leave the club

Mainoldo

Well except for getting a boot kicked at him i can't remember him forcing anything.. Unless i missed the bit when David James and Sol Campbell tried to put the Real Madrid shirt on him ;)

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Taking Fabregas after his comments would be a bit like dating a girl who says she is not attracted to you and wants to be with another man. It's just not going to work!

Dominos

Taking Fabregas after his comments would be a bit like dating a girl who says she is not attracted to you and wants to be with another man. It's just not going to work!
No, it would be more like taking a world class player off his boyhood club that he'd rather not leave.

What kind of romanticised fairytale land do some of you live in? You think every member of our squad has to dream of playing for Manchester United, not care about money and choose us above all others no matter the circumstances in order to be a viable part of the team.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
No, it would be more like taking a world class player off his boyhood club that he'd rather not leave.

What kind of romanticised fairytale land do some of you live in? You think every member of our squad has to dream of playing for Manchester United, not care about money and choose us above all others no matter the circumstances in order to be a viable part of the team.

Of course not, but we have plenty of players that at least appreciate the opportunity, see it as a great path, even if not the one they envisaged. What we don't want is someone sulking and being unhappy and as a result pulling down the performances of everyone else, as well as not delivering individually. It's exactly why the Rooney situation needs to be resolved amicably, whether that means convincing him about how good he has it, changing his circumstances or selling him.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur

Exactly

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I cant see Barcelona losing both Alcantara and Fabregas to be honest and if he does end up in the market the fee/salary asked would be out of this world. Considering Moyes reputation in shrewd buys I can see him going for Mendy and Alcantara. They are both young, they represent value for money and they are both hungry for success. Stootman and Felliani may be signed if Moyes has decided to get rid of the fat Brazilian. I am confident that Moyes will patch things up with Rooney and we'll have Rooney/Kagawa as inside forwards behind RVP in a narrow 4-5-1 system

----------------------Mendy/Carrick--------Strootman/Ando---------------

--------------------------------------Alcantara/Clev----------------------------

Valencia/Zaha--------------------------------------------------Kagawa/Rooney

----------------------------------------RVP------------------------------------------
You are going full muppet retard here

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Besides that, he's hardly a thundercnut. :lol:

Anyway, I think this is the thread we should allow to die early this summer. This isn't going to happen.

manutddjw

I'd love to sign him, but if you look at it from a Barcelona perspective, it doesn't make any sense for them to let him go. As long as they tell him he's needed he'll stay.

Thiago seemingly wants to leave, which will mean Fabregas will be needed for cover in midfield for both Xavi and Iniesta. Also, despite signing Neymar, they will still face the same problems when teams park the bus against them and will probably use Fabregas as Center Forward because he's not a midget and Villa looks to be leaving as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The Mail never seem to be right at all. Their stories are ridiculous.

Fabregas has to be the stupidest for a long time.

He was an absolute star at Arsenal. Even the thickest most one eyed Arsenal fan could grunt and say "well he's going back home innit, he'd be an effin mug to stay".
For him to then 2 years later decide he'd fancy a move to their rivals, and no doubt having seen the abuse Van Persie got, would be incredible.

For Barcelona, with Xavi aging, it'd be an even odder move to let him go.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I'm just surprised anyone wants this pizza throwing, snide shithouse at our club.
Yes, he's good. But he's a massive thundercnut. feck him

Yeah, because all of our players are great guys. It's the way many top class footballers are nowadays unfortunately and we shouldn't let his personality, which isn't even particularly bad compared to some, put us off signing him.

Varun

Staff
I'm just surprised anyone wants this pizza throwing, snide shithouse at our club.
Yes, he's good. But he's a massive thundercnut. feck him

He was a kid back then. 17yrs old was he? And quite a few players are cnuts. If we can get him, it'd be stupid to not try because he threw a fecking pizza years back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He was a kid back then. 17yrs old was he? And quite a few players are cnuts. If we can get him, it'd be stupid to not try because he threw a fecking pizza years back.
Agreed, and first rule of supportin a team, is if they're in your colours they're alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.