Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very surprising how this hasn't hit 100 pages yet. Come on muppets, we've a job to do.

I just can't. Not yet. I'm not ready. I gave my heart to Thiago, and he crushed it. If I gave it to Fabregas, it would be a lie. I'm not over Thiago yet. If I go all-out-muppet for Cesc, I might accidentally bump into a picture of Thiago in a Bayern shirt, and I'll fall to pieces. I need to be alone for a while. I've lost all muppet confidence. Perhaps a few needless unrealistic muppet flings with Bale, Ronaldo and Messi will get it back, but until then, I think I'll just mope around in a baggy t shirt and joggers and read John O'Shea's autobiography.

I just can't. Not yet. I'm not ready. I gave my heart to Thiago, and he crushed it. If I gave it to Fabregas, it would be a lie. I'm not over Thiago yet. If I go all-out-muppet for Cesc, I might accidentally bump into a picture of Thiago in a Bayern shirt, and I'll fall to pieces. I need to be alone for a while. I've lost all muppet confidence. Perhaps a few needless unrealistic muppet flings with Bale, Ronaldo and Messi will get it back, but until then, I think I'll just mope around in a baggy t shirt and joggers and read John O'Shea's autobiography.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's ok OTDS, we'll help you along. I think this is our time of joy after all those crushed muppet dreams.

Has Moyes cracked up already? 'We're going to sign Fabregas' and 'van Persie has surprised me with his technique'.

Has Moyes cracked up already? 'We're going to sign Fabregas' and 'van Persie has surprised me with his technique'.

Yup, he's cracked up. He's turned into a ruthless mad scotsman who doesn't take losing well and does whatever it takes to win.
Cracking up might not be such a bad thing.

Signing Fabregas would just be pure magic.
Almost more so than VP, as we had goalscorers at hand already. But we don't have Fab's mix of flair and steel in there.

How good is Cesc really? For some reason, I am not that excited (yet)

I'll just leave these here.
754989519.gif

ibnBsaJw461iBM.gif

It's time to play the music, it's time to dim the lights
It's time to sign Fabregas for the Muppet show tonight

It's time to throw the pizza
It's time to dress up right
It's time to show those Gooners with a Fabregas tonight

Why can't he get his ass here ?
I guess we'll never know
It's like a kind of torture
To sit and watch the show

It's your fault guys, there is no unnecessary statistic report, nor youtube videos, no nothing. Last time I saw him play was for Arsenal and thats too long ago.

I know he is not in the starting XI at Barca so I wonder

Yess publicly announcing this- a sure sign to Fabregas that United are really in for him and love him as a player

It's your fault guys, there is no unnecessary statistic report, nor youtube videos, no nothing. Last time I saw him play was for Arsenal and thats too long ago.

I know he is not in the starting XI at Barca so I wonder

Obligatory youtube.
Ignore the outrageously annoying commentator.

Stop making my watch youtube videos guys, do you know how much harder that will make it?

Thanks guys, now I can feel it, I'm getting excited.

He's a damn good player, he should leave that shitty club Barca

Personally I still think he'll either end up staying, or will go to Arsenal. At Barca he's basically one injury to either Xavi or Iniesta from playing every week.

And for those of you not excited by the prospect of Fabregas playing for United - the thought of Piers Morgans twitter the first few days afterwards is more than reason enough to sign him

And for those of you not excited by the prospect of Fabregas playing for United - the thought of Piers Morgans twitter the first few days afterwards is more than reason enough to sign him

He'd probably be overcome with rage, but then sadness. We'd finally break the lad.

Its so weird to hear Moyes openly say something like this. I'm highly skeptical of Fabregas signing for us. All logic screams that he will stay.

Either ways, nothing is going to happen till Monday at the very least.

He's definitely more suited to the PL than the shackles of Tiki-Taka.

P.S. I'm still not over Thiago and I can feel myself reluctantly falling again. feck.
Someone will have to dry my muppet tears if this doesn't happen.

I find it hard to believe we'll be able to sign him though, but for Moyes to be so upfront about our interest in him speak volumes. I hope he pulls it off or we'll end up looking like Arsenal with talks about signing the best players and ending up bidding for whoever we can get.

Personally I still think he'll either end up staying, or will go to Arsenal. At Barca he's basically one injury to either Xavi or Iniesta from playing every week.

I think Barcelona want the money more than they want him, I really do. After spending big on Neymar, I think they realise they need a centre back and need to raise the funds for him.

I'm not convinced Arsenal will be able to find the £40m+ to bring him back.

Well the whole "I never like to talk about other club's players" thing didn't last long.

Fact is he's not particularly liked at Barca and never has been, probably knows it himself. I agree Arsenal is probably the best place to go if he wants to be "adored" again but he could also look at the way Utd fans have taken to RvP.

I think he'll go, whether he actually wants to or if the club are just happy to sell him for a high enough price to fund other players, which apparently is the case. Arsenal are one club we can still outbid.

Its so weird to hear Moyes openly say something like this. I'm highly skeptical of Fabregas signing for us. All logic screams that he will stay.

Either ways, nothing is going to happen till Monday at the very least.

"All logic"? You know that the transfer period is completely loco.

Besides, IF the Equalizer is in Barcelona, we must infer that there must be SOME degree of optimism in capturing Fabregas. After all, he wouldn't have gone there if proceedings had only got as far as FCB rejecting the initial bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.