Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony

The People's President
This is just how Nazi Germany started ;)

It's daft saying people should avoid silly threads because they think it's silly. I check in here for any actual news on the story rather than just Twitter rumours and red top garbage.

It's funny seeing the "it's on!!" reaction to every positive news story and then when there's a story saying it's not happening "it's on!!" anyway.

All this is doing is setting up for a huge fall and string of negative posts when we sign Fellaini or another player the caf moguls don't deem good enough.
Just like those mental Tevez and Van Persie threads eh.

Cocks back in we're signing Fellaini, folks

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This is just how Nazi Germany started ;)

It's daft saying people should avoid silly threads because they think it's silly. I check in here for any actual news on the story rather than just Twitter rumours and red top garbage.

It's funny seeing the "it's on!!" reaction to every positive news story and then when there's a story saying it's not happening "it's on!!" anyway.

All this is doing is setting up for a huge fall and string of negative posts when we sign Fellaini or another player the caf moguls don't deem good enough.
That's honestly laughable. Daily Mail, Telegraph, Times, London Standard Evening have all run with the story. Even Graham Hunter has said that we're interested in him. What more do you want? You won't get Moyes on SSN saying we're interested in Fabregas.

This thread hasn't been based on twitter rumours, hell the first post in this thread was based on a London Standard Evening News.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
That's honestly laughable. Daily Mail, Telegraph, Times, London Standard Evening have all run with the story. Even Graham Hunter has said that we're interested in him. What more do you want? You won't get Moyes on SSN saying we're interested in Fabregas.

This thread hasn't been based on twitter rumours, hell the first post in this thread was based on a London Standard Evening News.
I think you've misunderstood the part in bold. News storiesare the reason I view the thread.

KM

I think you've misunderstood the part in bold. News storiesare the reason I view the thread.
Then you presumably know we're interested. How are you so sure that we won't sign him?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's a bit much to blame us transfer muppets for the Nazis. I mean, come on...

The Neviller

And besides, it's not as if everyone posts in this thread because they're convinced it's definitely going to happen. It's just speculative, a 'what if' discussion.

Honestly, there's nothing sadder than coming into a thread just to post something like 'why are you all posting in this thread, losers?' Deeply ironic.
Agreed. Stop being a sad bastard Carl, and go have a wank or something.

Preferrably whilst wearing a United kit with Fabregas on the back.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Then you presumably know we're interested. How are you so sure that we won't sign him?
I don't know we're interested. I know that we've been linked to him left right and centre but I don't see that we're any more interested in him than we are with pretty much all top players.

In my view it's unrealistic and isn't gunna happen. He'll stay at Barca as Ballague (sp?) says he will.

Cina

I'd say the only thing likely to stop us signing him, is him, he might just not want to come here.

alastair

ignorant
Geoff(the Arsenal ITK who is reliable) says that we're looking to re-sign him, and it's a genuine possibility.

I can't see him going to United. I mean, he might do, but I can't imagine he's really going to want to work under Moyes to such an extent he'll leave Barcelona.

Cina

If Moyes signed Fabregas I would instantly retract all negative things I've said abouT the man and be ON his side, and certainly not expect toO much in his first season here.

The Neviller

Geoff(the Arsenal ITK who is reliable) says that we're looking to re-sign him, and it's a genuine possibility.

I can't see him going to United. I mean, he might do, but I can't imagine he's really going to want to work under Moyes to such an extent he'll leave Barcelona.
He may well not go to United, it's not something i've even considered as likely, but why in the name of feck would he want to leave Barca for Arsenal? Seriously?

ehsanul

Bestower of favours

I think he said Arsenal are looking to sign him,rather then Utd.

Spoony

The People's President
If Moyes signed Fabregas I would instantly retract all negative things I've said abouT the man and be ON his side, and certainly not expect toO much in his first season here.
It ONs On?

Yeah, of course, Cina.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Usually, I wouldn't spend too much time thinking about whether we would actually go for him at all, let alone the interest we have apparently shown. But after last season signing one of Dortmund's top players plus the top striker in the premier league, I do believe we could be in for him, and if Barca look to sell we should be near the front of the queue. Woodward will surely be giving Moyes top funds to give him a good start at United, and if we can get Fabregas for less than £30 mil like some are reporting then I say do all we can to get him.

alastair

ignorant
He may well not go to United, it's not something i've even considered as likely, but why in the name of feck would he want to leave Barca for Arsenal? Seriously?
He loves the club, he's been our captain and he's got family issues in London. We're on the up, you're on the way down(inevitably).

SteveJ

Scout
That strikes me as slightly optimistic thinking, Al. :D

The Neviller

He loves the club, he's been our captain and he's got family issues in London. We're on the up, you're on the way down(inevitably).
:lol: Scraping a Champions Leage place on the last day of the season with a narrow win against relegation battling Newcastle is "on the up"?

Christ, you must have been shit before.

Are you Harry Kewell?

KM

:lol:

Arsenal fans and their delusions.

Rooney, Jovetic and Fabregas are now signing for them. Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.

The Neviller

Arsenal are about as far away from winning the title as they've been in the last 10-15 years. If Fabregas goes there then fair play to him, he may make sure he enjoys the trophies Barca have won this year.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
the only way you can say we're on the way down is the fact that we lost Ferguson.
While that is a huge factor, let's not forget Ferguson left United in the best possible position for Moyes to come in, and the Glazers have made so many commercial deals that United should be rid of the debt pretty soon, and after that we will be once again able to truly compete with the Chelseas and Citys in the money department.

That's not to say I expect us to sign Fabregas, I still think it makes much more sense to say he's staying at Barca or going to Arsenal, and you're right about the fact that Arsenal are on the way up, I just think it's funny that so many people assume United are done for now that Ferguson left.
It's exactly because of Ferguson that United have such a bright future ahead, albeit it should be more noticable in a couple of years time.

And even if Arsenal do spend relatively big in the transfer window, there's still no way I can see Arsenal being ahead of United in the PL, the difference between the 2 teams is just too big.

stand_free

We're on the up, you're on the way down(inevitably).
I want what you are smoking/drinking/injecting.

Arsenal are further away from challenging for the title than they've ever been under Wenger. You sold your best player to us last summer, if anyone is on the way down it's you lot.

Scraping into the Champions League doesn't suggest you are on the way up, suggests the complete opposite.

Having said that, I think that last comment was designed purely as a wind up.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
:lol:

Arsenal fans and their delusions.

Rooney, Jovetic and Fabregas are now signing for them. Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.
Baffling, isn't it? He doesn't think he'd join United but he thinks he'd move o Arsenal, it's the extreme of bizarre.

pablotatt

Fabregas is well gay for United, even if he's a gooner. I seem to recall him being a tad emotional when United won the title once....The 0-0 at Old Trafford back in 2009. He was basically celebrating it with us.

The Neviller

the only way you can say we're on the way down is the fact that we lost Ferguson.
While that is a huge factor, let's not forget Ferguson left United in the best possible position for Moyes to come in, and the Glazers have made so many commercial deals that United should be rid of the debt pretty soon, and after that we will be once again able to truly compete with the Chelseas and Citys in the money department.

That's not to say I expect us to sign Fabregas, I still think it makes much more sense to say he's staying at Barca or going to Arsenal, and you're right about the fact that Arsenal are on the way out, I just think it's funny that so many people assume United are done for now that Ferguson left.
It's exactly because of Ferguson that United have such a bright future ahead, albeit it should be more noticable in a couple of years time.
He said up, but your take is closer to the truth.

SteveJ

Scout
If they gave him a million-pound signing-fee, he could almost afford a season ticket.

KM

Baffling, isn't it? He doesn't think he'd join United but he thinks he'd move o Arsenal, it's the extreme of bizarre.
Yup. Why would he leave a club of winners to join a club of bottlers?

It'll be a very weird move and a backwards step.

walsh

On the way up from where? We're 'on the way down' every few years, hell even at the start of this season I had mates saying we'd struggle to make top 4. The only reasons for Fabregas to rejoin Arsenal over United are non-footballing ones.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
How are Arsenal on the up exactly? It's the second season in a row that they barely make Champions League in. We've not had any trouble qualifying for CL since 1996 or something.

SteveJ

Scout
To be fair, Arsenal are top of the league...although that's just next season's table in alphabetical order.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Fabregas is well gay for United, even if he's a gooner. I seem to recall him being a tad emotional when United won the title once....The 0-0 at Old Trafford back in 2009. He was basically celebrating it with us.
The only reason he looked so uncomfortable when Puyol forced that Barca shirt on him was because it wasn't a United shirt.

It's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.