FA Cup 25-27 Jan

That was dire from Spurs. I hate Leeds, but because I'm still bitter from Spurs holding us to a 1-1 draw, I hope they're knocked out.

I'm fickle like that.

1st part of my treble done! I need spurs to win to set up a nervy evening over Oldham Liverpool

EDIT - feckING SPUDS

I'd be quite happy to see Leeds win, will give us a chance to batter the Leeds scum ourselves

Scott Parker just gets the ball, looks energetic with it, just runs and runs in the general direction of the goal but you can tell he has literally no clue what he is actually going to do.

:lol: Oh do feck off Bale you pillock....if you stopped moaning and used your talent you'd be doing better.

This is what the FA cup is all about. Tiny little tin-pot club of no-marks get their day in the sun againt a top side.

Anyway, enough about Leeds v Spurs, well played Brentford.

Forget the magic of the cup. With a replay scheduled in 10 weeks, will Eden Hazard be back from his suspension in time for the City game?

Leeds fans booing the ball being put out of play because a player went down injured. Twats.

Leeds fans booing the ball being put out of play because a player went down injured. Twats.

Not really. Everyone does it, the rules say play on these days.

It's especially annoying when the home team dont put the ball out, but once possession changes over the away team is expected to.

Leeds didnt have to put the ball out there.

We all love Leeds!
We all love Leeds!
We all love Leeds!
We all love Leeds!
We all love Leeds!
We all love Leeds!

Take comfort in the fact the Yids can't be any worse in the second half and that's probably as good as we get Drifter.

I hope Leeds win this and we have them at OT in the next round. Revenge for the 0-1 defeat few years ago

When is the draw starting by the way?

Christ ESPN are really going overboard with this "love of the FA cup" line.

well taken goal that. Spurs CBs caught so flat footed though, and Chaulker was turned easier that an U-14 footie CB :lol:

Great goal.

Spurs really are shit. Dempsey and Sigurdson are not good enough for a team looking for top four. I want Arsenal to get fourth.

This is good for Spurs in the race for 4th. They lost to Leicester a few years ago in the early stages and went on to get 4th. They have Europa League left though.

Great goal.

Spurs really are shit. Dempsey and Sigurdson are not good enough for a team looking for top four. I want Arsenal to get fourth.

Sigurdsson has been utter dog wank all season.

What a beauty, I thought he'd fecked Leeds up by missing that first-half chance.

The cnuts won their cup final last week I guess.