F1 2024 Season

What on earth happen to Hamilton? P13. That's awful.

Edit: just seen the skypad analysis. Car snapping midcorner on a few corners which cost him alot of time. It's quite windy in parts so maybe that was it.

Anyway his weekend is ruined.
And might get a 3 place penalty too yet.

Norris needed Piastri to put himself ahead of Verstappen. Cant afford a poor start again

Great lap from Norris and a pole position. This means Max will probably win it. Maybe Piastri has a chance too.

Great lap from Norris, hopefully he doesn’t fluff his start like his previous three poles tomorrow.

That's a stunning time from Norris.

Tomorrow should be a good watch. I wouldn't rule out a Russell win tomorrow. The Mercedes can't get their fronts up to temp in qually, a few laps in the GP and they will definitely be up to the right temp.

The Bulls will be lucky if they both manage to get into the top 5 at the end of the race. Long run pace doesn't look great at all.

And Williams really needs to drop Sergeant now. Its been going on way too long. He probably brings some big sponsorship money with him but c'mon, haven't seen many drivers cause this much destruction on such a consistent basis.

Lewis starts at 15th for the race , after an expected 3 place grid drop for impeding Perez.
Yeah didn't slow down enough. Doesn't really make that much of a difference. If Albion is disqualified it will end up being a 2 place grid drop in reality.

Albion disqualified from qually results. Not sure what this means for the race. I presume they have to change the floor back to older spec?!?

Catching up now, that pole lap from Lando was pretty stunning.

Max has become incredible at extracting the most from his car. A talent he’s probably underestimated for. His RB looked horrendous in terms of understeer in Q2. He’s obviously worked away around that in short notice to put himself in contention for tomorrow on the front row. Brilliant driving.

Should be a fun GP tomorrow.

Hope Lando has been practicing his starts...

They're talking about banked corners on Sky, can remember indianapolis growing up, why don't they go there anymore, instead using sterile tracks like Miami?

They're talking about banked corners on Sky, can remember indianapolis growing up, why don't they go there anymore, instead using sterile tracks like Miami?
Think the last time they tried 6 cars actually started the race (might be wrong and they went there again afterwards, but that is my lasting memory).

Money. After tyre gate people stopped showing up.

Also Indianapolis banked oval is very different to here. It’s 300kmh + and there is less steep but longer banking so the loads are more intense on the tyre.

does norris think there should be a green light before he goes?

Max already out of DRS range. Sigh

6 times apparently Lando hasn't benefited from pole, dearie me. Is the McLaren super hard to start or something?!