F1 2023 Season

I think Leclerc has lost his confidence from last year considering all the problems, altough he should have gone on softs earlier like he asked his team and they refused him.

Could RB actually sack Perez, seen stories all wee saying he is in danger

They certainly don't suffer fools gladly, he's lucky he's got a bit of credit in the bank from the start of the season. It's the fact Max is miles clear and Perez is spending a decent chunk of time floundering in midfield

Wonder who they'd use instead. Lando? Or too competitive against Max?

I think Leclerc has lost his confidence from last year considering all the problems, altough he should have gone on softs earlier like he asked his team and they refused him.

They fecked up. But Hamilton showed a good lap on inters could have sneaked you in so no real excuse for Leclerc and Perez.

Mercedes are also very lucky for dilly dallying too, mind you.

The problem for Leclerc also is that when he starts in the middle of the pack, he always seems to get bogged down and drifts into obscurity. He never seems to make it through the field.

They fecked up. But Hamilton showed a good lap on inters could have sneaked you in so no real excuse for Leclerc and Perez.

Mercedes are also very lucky for dilly dallying too, mind you.

I think Hamilton had more luck than anything, probably clean track or one of lastest dry laps considering he was the last one who set up his time. I think Perez and Leclerc were one of first on the track who set their times.

Lewis and Merc should've reacted quicker to Albon's time. Lewis instincts were to come in, Jenson Button would've done.

Hamilton got very lucky, mercedes screwed up there on getting onto slicks too late.

The problem for Leclerc also is that when he starts in the middle of the pack, he always seems to get bogged down and drifts into obscurity. He never seems to make it through the field.

Yeah, he really does struggle with that. Contrast that with Max who just glides through

Should be interesting Q3 and race tomorrow. I guess I learned to ignore Max and just concentrate what happens from 2nd to 20th place.

Max always seizes the initiative and gets out first so he can't get caught up in others messes