F1 2022 Season

Verstappen is just way too good. The rest of the grid might as well be easy bots.

Intermediates have stopped working, their life is pretty shit.

Not only Red Bull is quicker than everyone, their tires always last far longer than Ferraris. It was really no competition this year, wasn't it?

Caption Slow is out there?!

Max, sorry.

Not only Red Bull is quicker than everyone, their tires always last far longer than Ferraris. It was really no competition this year, wasn't it?

Max, sorry.

Yup pretty much. There was no shot, but Ferrari should have been closer. They are a shambles and have been since Schumacher, Todt and Brawn left.

How is Max 24 seconds ahead? As much as I dislike RB and the people around him, and indeed the way he can be petulant at times, he is a bloody good driver.

Leclerc is going to get fined, isn't he?

25 seconds advantage in 20 or so laps is ridiculous :lol:

Verstappen is so much better than the rest.

He's more dominant than City will be this year
There are drivers who could match up to him, or at least run him close, they just aren’t in cars that allow it. And other than Hamilton, there isn’t a driver on the grid with the relentless consistency these two have.

On the first look from the side difference between Perez's and Leclerc's tires look really bad, but it would be interesting to see the full resolution picture

I’m not asking for the race to happen when drivers can’t see anything, all I’m saying is a solution needs to be formulated. This has happened too often now in the last 2-3 seasons.
I just feel the sport was so much more enjoyable in the early 2000s.
Maybe I’ll go watch motorbike racing.
I’m not sure if it’s even possible to solve the spray from the tyres unless they just make the whole track indoors.

If Leclerc gets a penalty and finishes 3rd, presumably Max wins the title?

He needed fastest lap I think because they won't get full points because they didn't finish 75% of the race