F1 2022 Season

I mean, it's his Championship anyway, but I don't think it's official yet as the announcer said, I think they've made a mistake.

leclerc and Ferrari always have a brainfart in them.

I can't believe I support two red teams that are basically always fecking it up :lol:

leclerc and Ferrari always have a brainfart in them.

I can't believe I support two red teams that are basically always fecking it up :lol:

?

What brainfart? He was running on terrible tires with Perez who was more than probably second faster than him, not much he could do anyway.

?

What brainfart? He was running on terrible tires with Perez who was more than probably second faster than him, not much he could do anyway.

This entire season? :lol:

The seasons over and Leclerc/Ferrari have both made some horrendous brainfarts to let Max essentially claim the WDC now.

Imagine being told by Jonny Herbert during the post race interview that you are the WDC

Great drive by Max. He’s been imperious all season.

I love Max’s little winning pimp room.

Even Max knows better than them, they are idiots who by the looks of it can't even do maths. They had half an hour to do it.

This entire season? :lol:

The seasons over and Leclerc/Ferrari have both made some horrendous brainfarts to let Max essentially claim the WDC now.

That's fair enough, but they were never going to catch Red Bull anyway, I would say the biggest brainfart is that no one could improve to Red Bull's level throughout the season, they only keep making the gap even bigger.

I’ve always thought that the Dutch national anthem sounds like a remix to O little town of Bethlehem

#2TIMESMAX as in two times he's been handed the title by FIA :drool:

That's fair enough, but they were never going to catch Red Bull anyway, I would say the biggest brainfart is that no one could improve to Red Bull's level throughout the season, they only keep making the gap even bigger.
budget caps means it’s harder for other teams to play catch up.

Never seen a drivers title celebrated so mildly.

Reminded me of PSG last season when they won the league, when the game ended the players just shook hands and trodded off the pitch

Wait the season is over already? Feels like there should be alot of races left. Or is the difference between 1 and 2 simply very big.

Something about starting the race before it got red flagged. I swear the FIA makes up the rules most of the time.

One good aspect on the FIA, it can make a quick decision on Leclerc at the end. As opposed to last weekends debacle with Perez. The inconsistency is the only consistent thing about the FIA.